Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby cashew jackman » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 am

*flails* i missed this or forgot this sorry xD ))

Riley
The boy, atop his paint stallion, took a moment to turn over the question in his mind. He'd thought about it since the letter had arrived, sure, but he didn't really have a clue why Halt had sent for them. "I don't know." He finally answered, shrugging. "Must be something big, that's for sure."

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:15 am

Merrin
"yes, something big... " Merrin said. He was puzzled and Rileys answer hadn't helped." we'll be there tomorrow afternoon at this rate. That's good. Do you fancy stopping for lunch or do you want to push on a bit? " he asked, smiling, as he knew the answer.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:32 am

Riley
Riley glanced down as his stomach growled loudly, flashing his mentor a cheesy smile. "Maybe we could just stop real quick? Winter is hungry too." He reached down, patting his horse's neck.

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:00 pm

(sorry I was away)
Merrin
Merrin grinned then looked ahead. He saw a small hole in the tree line, and as they came nearer, he could see a small clearing surrounded by trees. "perfect place!" he said, then dismounted. He took out some bread and looked at Riley. "what do you want to eat?"
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:22 am

James

"I wasn't asleep" James retorted, but he couldn't keep the grin off of his face. It probably gave him away. "And really, Twinkles? I would've thought you'd come up with a better name than that." He grinned again, sending Onyx a sideways glance to see her reaction.
She had already grown so much within the last two years. It was hard to believe this was the same girl that he had practically kidnapped from an orphanage. He was proud of her, and had come to see her as a (much) younger sister whom he could boss around without being scolded by a parent.

Gilan
((We can time skip soon if you're good to go, or we can keep going. Your choice.))
The ranger thought for a moment, then nodded. "You're right. I'd like to get you your own horse, but I don't think we'll have the time. Blaze is definitely big enough to hold both of us," he agreed as he finished his breakfast and stood up, wiping his hands on his trousers. "I'm going to pack now, are you all set?"

Jessie

Jessie nodded and glanced in Seoyeon's direction to see if she was awake. Frankly, Jessie had been half-asleep since they started out. She was up most of the night reading about Hibernian culture because that was one of the two books that she hadn't already read in the cabin she now shared with two people, rather than just the one.
"Why do you think Halt asked us to come? Isn't he supposed to be one of the best?" Jessie asked.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:23 am

((lazy mobile))
"What, would you rather be Twinkletoes?" I tease. "Or how about Bigfoot?" I grin.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 am

James

James grinned back at Onyx, then turned forward in his saddle, pretending to contemplate the question. "Well, Bigfoot would be more accurate," he joked. He thought for a moment, what he would look like if he was the giant, hairy creature of legend.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:40 am

Rishida

"Ready and willing!" Rishida exclaimed brightly, standing up and knocking her chair over in one smooth motion. It was a shame she wasn't getting a horse now, but who cared, she was going to meet the legendary Halt! Caught up in the excitement, the apprentice rushed back to her room, getting her weapons and kit together before heading outside.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 am

Onyx

I grin at James. "Or how about the Abominable Snowman? You are starting to go grey," I tease.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:53 am

James

He sighed, knowing it was true. He was already turning gray near his ears. He was a little young to be going gray so early, but he suspected the job had something to do with it, and his father had turned gray at an early age as well.
"If you must give me a nickname, you could pick something a little shorter." He thought again for a moment, but failed to come up with any suggestions. He was better at nicknaming other people, rather than himself.

Gilan
((MaGiCaL TiMeSkiP)
Gilan had stayed quiet most of the ride, and focused on the road ahead of them. He was surprised at how well Blaze seemed to be dealing with two riders. She hardly seemed to notice. The tall mare carried them easily with a spring in her step that he had missed for the past few months. All the time he had spent training Rishida meant very little time in the saddle. It was good to be back.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me