MODS, PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, NEW AND ACCEPTING }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✽ - The grin quickly morphed into a smug smirk as he shifts back, tilting his head to get a better look at the tattered flower, a giggle bubbling up from soft amusement. "Let me guess, human kid in a blue and pink sweater. For some reason, walks around with their eyes closed.. that or they're squinting..? I really can't tell..?"
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | With normal Flowey

✿- He nods quickly, "I can't let them go past with out a warning!." He says, "Have they gone past yet?"

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✽ - "Aw what a shame!" That smug smirk disappears with a blink and is replaced by a darkened gaze and twisted smile as the flower leans in menacingly. "Such a shame I can't kill you, I don't know what the consequences could be for killing another version of myself. Frisk should be here soon if they haven't already passed, the game is breaking because of them and the anomaly. You won't be able to save them. In this world, it's kill or be killed."
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:52 pm

✿- He dives underground and moves back, "You don't understand.." The Flower glances down, "Of course you don't... I was you at a point...." He shakes his head, "You have no idea what my timeline became... after so many resets..."

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:00 am

✽ - What's that supposed to mean? 'I was you once.' Ugh. He was pretty amused before in a quite sadistic and morbid way but now he's just plain angered, his grin curling into a sneer as he leaned back, lowering his head to glare at his double with a low hiss, shuffling forward quite a bit, moving was rather tiring now that he'd became a flower. "What is that supposed to mean?" He's getting visions of Asriel's face and his kind demeanour and it's setting the monster off further. "JUST WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:09 am

✿- He looks down, "So many resets after they came through. I'm trying to keep them safe.. Keeps us safe if it's not Frisk.... Mine time really became kill or be killed.... All the monsters.." He looks up, "They just want to kill now. Even Papyrus and Alphys. No one wants friends. Even Napstablook changed." He tears up, "Everything all because they would reset and keep coming through killing everyone..."

The flower cowers slightly, "Even Mom changed, she wants to kill the human too..." He looks up, "Kill or be killed is no way to live! If you can call our existence living!"

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yin, » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:29 am

☪ || Undyne || Tags: No one. || Mood: Ehh?? || ☪

Undyne was sitting at her table, with her hands on her face. She sat up and the stool flew away from under her. She fell and yelped.

What the?!

The stool was now a blue color instead of a brown. The floor around it also turned blue? Who was pranking her? She looked out her window, with a spear in hand. No one was there. She opened the door, and traveled outside. She walked arond a bit, coming to the plaza-ish center.

Could it have been Nabstablook? No..

She looked back and forth and headed out of the area. She was already out of her house, so she decided to head to Snowdin anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

hi, i'm preston.
feel free to talk with me.
i'm a pokemon fanatic.
don't touch me.

-- x -- -- x -- -- x --

yin,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yin, » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:32 am

|| Just a heads up, if you post an image with each roleplay submission, it can cause this roleplay to be deleted.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

hi, i'm preston.
feel free to talk with me.
i'm a pokemon fanatic.
don't touch me.

-- x -- -- x -- -- x --

yin,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby two2sided » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:58 am

Name: Sunny

Preferred Pronouns: It

Species: Amalgamate

Personality: Vicious and unforgiving, this amalgamate screams without warning and looks for every opportunity to escape the true lab. However, it has never succeeded.

Notes: It attacks Dr. Alphys and the other amalgamates a lot.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 6.59.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 6.59.19 PM.png (20.24 KiB) Viewed 107 times
my scene phase hit me like a train and it never left :coolemoji{
two2sided

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:53 pm

mute bøy wrote:|| Just a heads up, if you post an image with each roleplay submission, it can cause this roleplay to be deleted.

{ Ah, I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up! }

olvide wrote:Name: Sunny

Preferred Pronouns: It

Species: Amalgamate

Personality: Vicious and unforgiving, this amalgamate screams without warning and looks for every opportunity to escape the true lab. However, it has never succeeded.

Notes: It attacks Dr. Alphys and the other amalgamates a lot.

{ Accepted }

ShowbizBot. wrote:

✿- He looks down, "So many resets after they came through. I'm trying to keep them safe.. Keeps us safe if it's not Frisk.... Mine time really became kill or be killed.... All the monsters.." He looks up, "They just want to kill now. Even Papyrus and Alphys. No one wants friends. Even Napstablook changed." He tears up, "Everything all because they would reset and keep coming through killing everyone..."

The flower cowers slightly, "Even Mom changed, she wants to kill the human too..." He looks up, "Kill or be killed is no way to live! If you can call our existence living!"

✽ - How pathetic. Just like Asriel, seeing the good in everyone and wanting to keep them safe. What was the point of that anyway? If they kill Frisk, they can take their soul and break the barrier, wasn't that better for everyone? Not like it matters, everyone's just trapped to repeat the same existence over and over again anyway's, it'll all reset soon. Why not have some fun by showing them just how meaningless their repetitive lives really are?

There comes a irritated roll of his ebony eyes as he tilts his head in a mocking sort of fashion, squinting at the other as if disgusted by him, which he most certainly was. "You know what.. I think I can forget the possible consequences in favour for crushing someone as completely disgusting as you."

It's useless to try, he's soulless. He doesn't understand the wrong in anything, he's unable to feel apathy or regret. No mercy.
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups