Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby Mah Wolfie » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:59 am

(( Alrighty so, now I just watched a man eat a larva the size of mouse, so don't mind me if I get sick! :D So, I'm now gonan try and say who is gonna be on which team. Tell me if you want me to switch, I'm just trying to make things fair.....You know what? You guys just PM me, I'll make a list. So after Capture the Flag tommorow, and after a team has found a way to the Maze, I'll send the list to LouLou, and I hope she'll post with Regall, for him to say who is going where, ect.... I don't want anybody to get mad at me if they didn't get what they want ))

Julia nodded and looked down. SHe couldn't talk to her mother, or monters would track their call. Great. She sighted and nodded quietly once again. "Alright. But I hear people wanting to know about this.... Capture the flag. Can I play as well?" She asked, hoping that would be her only chance her dad would claim her. Claim. That sounded like she was a price or trophey to claim.

Catherina sighted and stood up. She didn't even bother to ask anything when she threw food in the fire. She just threw it and groaned slightly. She toased her hair back as she started to walk to the Artemis cabin. It was a quiet night. Calm, clear. The stars shinned bright in the sky. It was a beautiful night. Catherina opened the door to the Artemis cabin and lay down on the bed. "Mistress Artemis, will you ever come?" Catherina whispered quietly and sighted, closing her eyes and turning to the side.

Luke was just about to leave, when he realised that if the new girl didn't know her godly parent, she would have stay at the Hermes cabin. "Hey Regall. So does our new addition know her parent or does she have to stay with us?" Luke asked, with a friendly smile on his.

Leo grumbled slightly as he started to walk to his cabin. He was glad most of his siblings didn't talk to him, but he enjoyed talking to some of them. Like Logan. Or Jamie. Since she was the daughter of Hades, it was pretty cool to talk to her. Speaking of Logan, while Leo was passing threw the Poseidon cabin, he saw Logan a little stressed. Maybe he had a nightmare or something, but Leo walked to the door and knocked quitly. There was no one else there since Logan was the only Poseidon child, but Leo still knocked quitly with an awkward expresion

(( LouLou, I really the nightmare! ^_^ Awesome. And now for Hercules, Um... I'm thinking for him to get lost in the Maze or... Oh or! I remember that creature that had the body of a dragon, hair like snakes and legs with snakes all over them, and a belt of animals that changes. I forgot her name, but she's working for Kronos, so maybe for her to have caught Hercules using Kronoses power, and has caught him. Okay, now I'm gonna make the a suggestion of the list for the people in the group. I'll post it on the front page, then you guys tell me what you think. I might be a little late, since me and my friend have a little trouble with a class tommorow, but I'll try to post it. Alright =) ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 pm

((Ooh!OOOH! Her name was Kampe!))
Zephyros looked lazily over at Regall,hoping in the deepest darkess recesses of her mind that even she didn't know werethere that she'd be on the same team as Luke. She admired him. That was all.Probably. She didn't have time to run around falling all over boys like the daughters of Aphrodite did. She snorted and stood,stretching as she did so. Her brothers were waiting outside for teams to be announced.She,howeverchanged teams every time they played for some reason. Zephyr yawned andmessed with the newer campers,setting her hair on fire whenever they'd look at her. Most of them freaked out and huddled behind their older brothers and sisters.

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikaru Kurosaki » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:29 pm

(Awesome! Capture the flag!)
My sig's under construction. 'Nuff said.
Hikaru Kurosaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mardigraskit » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Demi-god forms:
Full Name: Sally Holroid
Age(15-20):15
God\Goddes Parent: Hermes
Parent Skill:Extreamly mischevious and very quick :Can be compared to a fox,sly and quick.
Personality: Snappy and hostileat her moments,Sally could be described as beautiful,deadly,and mischevious.
History: Born in south Detroit,she lvied father away from Camp Half-Blood than most. She lived with ehr mother,until she wa smurdered for money when Sally was 11. She made her way to new York with the help of her dog,Spooky,who died ebfore she came here. Soon,with the help of a satyr,she was welcomed to Camp Half Blood soon after she met him.
Crush:None
Boy/Girlfriend: None
Picture/ Description:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/6732/6732,1205525952,2/stock-photo-beautiful-teen-girl-on-the-farm-with-her-horse-10371574.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-10371574/stock-photo-beautiful-teen-girl-on-the-farm-with-her-horse.html&usg=__bbXTtkYHa_FEbdJf6KyFssAPf7A=&h=321&w=450&sz=79&hl=en&start=14&sig2=gr3N_lM_TPbFM_xsARR0uw&zoom=1&tbnid=YDSaFenCJmo0iM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=199&ei=pkzCTLH-LsO78gaUrKW9DA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dteen%2Bgirl%2Bon%2Bhorse%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D567%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=688&oei=oUzCTIP3FYeglAfcqKAH&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:14&tx=138&ty=71
How Long have you Been here?: 3 years.
Theme song (Optinal): Airplanes By B.O.B. and Hayley Williams
Other:Percy Jackson
Image Image Image
ImageImage

Image Image
Signature done by Caesar at her free signature shop.

ImageImageImageImage
Mardigraskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm

((Sorry i got grounded... havent been on MAJOR RECAP))
404792aiefw9pl7z.gif[/img][/url] Image Image Image Image Image Image
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 am

Heroes~Chuck~Naruto wrote:Zack smiled and said," How did I not know that you came...Maybe I should start paying attention more."

"maybe..."Jamie-Alic said...."i should start paying less" she sighed
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 am

(( mardigaskat - accepted, but I just finished the list. So I'm sorry, but your character will have to stay at the camp. I'm sorry, but I spend about 20 minutes trying to figuere out how to separate everyone. So...
Sheepy, it's okay, I thought you were just gonna give up on the rp. Well, nothing much has happened, Logan had a dream about Hercules, Julia came to camp, nothing much. Everyones going to bed now and tommorow night they're gonna play Capture the flag.
Invader Koru - Yes! Kampe! Thank you! Di immortales, I have a bad memory! :D :D Thank you. And now everyone's going to bed, tommorow night they're playing Capture the flag... Hm... I gotta post to the people that haven't posted in a while that the list for the people going on quests is set. And I tried to fix it that way so that everyones crush is on their team :D That's why it took me 20 minutes.... ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mardigraskit » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 am

(Thats okay ! Plus,shes not very..well, helpful. So it wouldnt really matter. So,thank you !)
Image Image Image
ImageImage

Image Image
Signature done by Caesar at her free signature shop.

ImageImageImageImage
Mardigraskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 am

((hmm....wait what are the teams for?))
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:22 am

(( Like I said earlier, teams for everyone. I mean - Everyone is going on a different quest. Two teams are going inside the Maze and the other team is going to report to the gods about what they have found. I just want to tell you guys that when they go inside the Maze, they will get separated. I mean, some will get lost, others will find some places, ect... And the other team, that is going to Olympis, it has to travel to... Los Angelis, I think and get to the Empire State Building. Of course, they will meet monsters on the way, ect again... :D I'll tell you more when the time comes. :D Mardigaskit, thank you for understading =) And cute picture ^_^ A friend of mine looks like that, but her hair is brown ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me