Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Modern Magic (No more new members)

Postby { annah. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

((My computer used to be that way. We moved it to a different room and cleaned it. It works well now.))

Shane smiled as they talked. "They are really good, Myst." Shane then added, agreeing with Jan. He continued 'shoveling' pieces of pancake into his mouth.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm

nibbler56 wrote:J strolled to the cometition area, scetch book and pencil in hand. He quietly snuck up behind Lumina. "Morning!" J said, holding a picture of a dwarf rabbit in front of her.

Lumina jumped and quickly turned around, but smiled as soon as she say J. "Hey, you're early!" she exclaimed before dragging him to the court where the competition would be held. Lucky for her, the competition was t be held in the park, so there was a lot of room for her to move about. "There best place to watch would be from there," she said, pointing to the bleachers that faced the area where the dancers would be coming in.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 am

Myst smiled. "Hey, I heard there was a dance competition being held in the park today, we should go down there and take a look." she said and popped some pancake into her mouth.

J looked at the bleachers. "Okay, cool. Hey, do you like this bunny that I drew?" he asked. J held up the drawing for Lumina to take a look.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm

((What's happening? Sorry I couldn't get on today, I'll be on later than I usually am tomorrow because I have detention. :evil: ))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm

(Nothing that effect your character has really happend. J (my new charrie) is scetching Lumina doing differnt artsy things so his drawings might get into a museum filled with art made by 'amatures', and Shane and Myst are a couple now. :3)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:50 pm

nibbler56 wrote:Myst smiled. "Hey, I heard there was a dance competition being held in the park today, we should go down there and take a look." she said and popped some pancake into her mouth.

Shane looked up as Myst spoke. "Sure. Sounds like fun!" Shane said almost finished with his pancakes.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:11 am

nibbler56 wrote:J looked at the bleachers. "Okay, cool. Hey, do you like this bunny that I drew?" he asked. J held up the drawing for Lumina to take a look.

Lumina smiled, nodding. "It's so cute!" she exclaimed. Suddenly, the loudspeakers blared into action, calling all contestants to gather. "That's my cue... Wish me luck!" she said before running off to where the other dancers were gathered.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:06 pm

"Luck!" J called after her and went to sit on the bleachers.

Myst finnished her pancakes off, having a surprisingly large appatite. She got up and looked at her dad. "Whaaaaat?" Paul groaned. Myst crossed her arms and cocked and eyebrow. "All right, all right, all right. It's my turn to clear the table." he mumbeled and took a sip of his coffee. Jan streached and skipped off to the living room. "Tiiiime to watch the neeeeeews!" she said in a sing-song voice. Myst sighed.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Shane soon finished his pancakes and then wondered what time the dance competition was. "Hey, when's that dance competition start?" he asked running his hands through his hair, fixing it a little bit. He stood up and stretched after he spoke.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 pm

"In a few minutes." Myst said, peering at the clock. She stood up and smiled. "It's in the park. And this time we can fly there!" Myst said happily.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me