Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby MangoTree » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Frisk:
They felt a low growl escape their throat, and while they knew it was probably pointless to argue against Chara, they couldn't keep control of themselves. “Okay, so somehow I’m the bad guy here?? Do you think I’m rescuing people to make me feel better about myself? Do you think I’m doing it because I want to pretend I’m a good person? No! I’m doing this all because people like you somehow get the crazy idea in their head that they’re going to destroy timeline after timeline to get back at one. Single. Person. Have you ever thought about that?! Have you ever looked back just once to see that whatever you’re doing is completely irrational and insane?! I don’t.. I don’t even know what you’d say to even justify that to yourself!
So you not just take it out on the world, the MULTIVERSE SHALL PAY FOR WHAT A SINGLE PERSON DID! WHY THEM, HUH?! WHY THE PEOPLE THAT BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG, HAD NO IDEA WE EVEN EXISTED?!? WHY NOT THE PERSON THAT DID THIS ALL?!? WHY DON’T YOu just…”
Frisk cut themselves off. They weren’t going to finish that sentence.. Sighing, they took that moment with their eyes closed to quickly gather themselves back up. While Frisk knew they’d definitely regret bursting out like that, all they felt now was relieved. They opened their eyes again, fully this time, and gave Chara a look that they hoped was as cold as they intended it to be. As they looked at Chara, they raised an eyebrow, as if silently daring them to say something.

Asriel:
Asriel heard Toriel in the background saying "Ah, thank you very much!" He wasn't paying that much attention, wondering why the Chara in front of him seemed so.. surprised? Glancing to the side, Asriel caught sight of both his Chara and Toriel heading into the Grillby's. Catching his look, Chara gave Asriel a 'come on' gesture before looking back. He decided to follow them inside for the moment, and try to introduce himself to the other Chara later.

Blueberry Sans:
Sans cheerfully accepted Grillby's invite to head inside his restaurant, as he started to think about how similar Grillby seemed to Muffet, except Muffet was louder, and... not constantly on fire.

Betty:
Whilst Betty was clumsy in her first few minutes of being Blue, she seemed to quickly get the hang of it, and Akumu was acting as a shield for many of the attacks she hadn't managed to dodge. And if there was a pause in between Mettaton's attacks, Betty took that time to spawn some spears of her own to launch at the robot.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 pm

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, Grillby,AltUT Toriel,AltUT Chara,AltUT Asriel, US Sans||Snowdin||
As the Asriel approached, their seemingly frozen flinched slightly. They wanted to respond, but couldn't seem to find the words. What do they even call another Asriel? Just Asriel? Rei? Pretend they don't know his name? Before they knew it they looked over at Grillby instead as he invited everyone inside. As the others disappeared inside, they still felt like their boots had frozen onto the ground. As they felt themselves gently pushed forward, they moved, following into the diner despite their urge to just go hide in their room or go elsewhere. Anywhere.
"Listen, Frisk, maybe it'd be a better idea to hang out at my place?" They whispered, taking a seat at the large table, trying to make sure to not be too close to the small oh-so familiar family. Their eyes locked onto the other Chara this time as they pulled their hood as far over their face as possible. This Chara may not be someone they'd like to talk to like the other two that came with them, but they surely were the source of their envy. And why wouldn't they be envious. This kid has both their Asriel and their Toriel while everyone Chara knew and loved were gone forever thanks to another Chara that they couldn't ever even dream of finding.

(Sorry; I was sleeping. Timezones and all that)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Wilson.
Male.
No crush.
At; Snowdin.
With; Laika

Wilson was still shaking like hell, h really didn't want to be scared! But he just.. was! It was an irrational fear he had, and he hated it!
Sure,he definitely had reason to be afraid, but Laika really seemed friendly.. as much as he hated to admit.
"N-No... I-Its much worse... Don't want to talk about it.."
He stuttered, rubbing his watering black eyes.
The tall male stood up, his legs being a bit wobbly as he did.
He really wasn't as scared as he was before, but fright was still there.
"M' sorry a-about that.. Laika, was it?"
He stuttered, still not getting close, but he still didn't want to be rude...

(ACH! Im so sorry for taking so long! I wasn't sure what to write.)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 am

(Sorry for taking so long to start... I was trying to think of how to start out. Let me know if I should change anything!)

Jinku

Jinku wandered around Snowdin, a place he had been living for awhile. Yes, he missed his friends but it was a nice location, despite the cold. As he walked, he looked around for others, thinking it would be nice to find someone to talk with or just to be in good company with. He was feeling rather lonely at the moment
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:27 am

Laika

"Yep, that's my name!" She said, seemingly happy that this man was no longer scared. "Now, what's yours?" She asked, her head slightly tilting.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:26 am

Wilson.
Male.
No crush.
At; Snowdin.
With; Laika

"U-Uh, Im Wilson.. nice to meet you..I guess.."
He said softly, still not fully trusting Laika, only before he began questioning about her.
Wait, how does she even talk? How is a dog bipedal?!
He began questioning many of those things while observing her closely.
"Wait, how do yo even t-talk? Y-you're basically a dog, right?"
He asked, thought he was still a bit shaken, but he was now more curious than ever.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:36 pm

(Pff you're all like, "Sorry I didn't reply within 6 hours!!" while I'm here like, "Look guys! I'm replying within three days! Isn't that great!" ...sorry. But seriously, this RP hasn't gone this quickly since it first started.)

Chara||MTTDT AU||Non-Player Character||Talking to: Frisk, (Springtrap)

Chara's eyes widened, simultaneously dimming to a deep, muted red, as they watched Frisk. They weren't entirely sure what they were feeling... shock, maybe? "I..." They growled in frustration as words failed them. "You just don't... Don't you understand by now?? All of this..." They motioned in a sweeping gesture. "All of this isn't just about you! It isn't just about him! It's about how wretched the very nature of existence is!! Y-" Adrenaline overtook them, speeding up their words. "You were supposed to be the one to save the Underground, but you brought it to its doom! I was supposed to be the hope of humans and monsters, and I failed on all accounts!! D--Asgore ordered the slaughter of innocent children!! A-and all I wanted was for it all to end. And when YOU wouldn't stop, I took matters into my own hands.
"But then! We finally get free of that wretched timeline and I thought, for a moment, that maybe I could just find someplace better, but NO!! There are people just as sick as us -- SICKER, EVEN!! -- everywhere!! EVERY TIMELINE, EVERY UNIVERSE holds people who deserve to die. And those... those innocents you care about so much, they... NO ONE is perfect!! And those who are 'good' enough that they don't deserve death should be rewarded with the bliss of entropy, because THAT is the natural state of the multiverse. Don't you see??
"So no, Partner, this isn't just about you." They took a breath, finally calming down, before they spat out, "I can only thank you for helping me to see the truth."

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Talking to: Betty

Mettaton's eyes narrowed in concentration as he dodged the onslaught of spears, drawing on his magic to assist. He could take a few hits, but he didn't want to push his luck. Seeing that the pink child had mastered the Blue SOUL mode, he abruptly switched her SOUL to Yellow and summoned his disco ball attack, which would force her to get the hang of the mode very, very quickly or else suffer serious consequences.

(@MagicSpyglass)
justlooking4awesome wrote:
Error!Sans||Error!Tale AU||Talking to: Core!Frisk

Error!S̵a̸ns͢ tensed, seeing the threat coming. Using his strings, he pulled himself far enough away that he could slip into the anti-void, the one place where they couldn't follow him. He counted to ten before coming back into that world in a completely new area and immediately resuming the destruction, knowing that he had only a very brief moment before that little medd̛l̸e͜s͢o͟m̢e d̀͜͏o-g҉o͏o͡d̛͘͝er̕҉ showed up to interfere again.

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Dr. Hellen

As they approached Snowdin, Alphys began to feel a little bit nervous. She hoped that Dr. Hellen wouldn't over-emphasize their accomplishment and give her mother false hope about how soon they could perform the procedure. Here We Are picked up on this and said, "Relax, Alphys. Everything will be alright."
"O-okay."

Grillby||Classic UT||Non-Player Character||Talking to: (Everyone in the diner)

Grillby brought out a large tray filled with stacks of burgers, tubs of fries, and stacks of plates setting them all down on the large table. "On the house," he said everyone present. "Drinks?"

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift Chara, Grillby, AltClassic Toriel, Asriel, and Chara

Frisk looked from the Chara next to her to the Chara across the table and assessed the situation. When Grillby asked about drinks, she said, "I need something... relaxing. Junior here can't join me on that count, but they need to de-stress. Hot chocolate for them, maybe?"
Turning her attention back to the predicament she was in with her new... friend?... wanting to leave, she considered her options, coming up with a plan of sorts. She grabbed a plate and loaded it with a burger and a handful of fries. She glanced over at the Chara next to her (and seriously began to consider nicknames because this was all really confusing... what would be a good blend of "Sans" and "Chara"? Chans...? Chance? Maybe she'd start calling them Chance. She'd have to ask later), and, after a brief assessment, added a moderate amount of ketchup before handing them the plate. "Hang in there for just a second," she said.
Turning her attention to the small family across the table, she smiled at them and said, "Hello there. You're new, right? Glad to meet you. I'm Miss Frisk Smith, so call me any combination of that you feel comfortable with. I'm assuming that you're Toriel, Asriel, and Chara, right?" She looked at each in turn as she spoke. "You'll find here that many of us come from timelines fairly similar to your own, though some are from entirely different ones. Can you tell us a bit about yours?"

(@Tropicalpeacock: Glad to have you. Jinku can join us in Grillby's if you want! Or there might be other open characters.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 pm

(I am so sorry that I didn't respond with core.)

Core

They teleported closer to where error was, only to try and instead reverse the damage of the timeline that they were In. They knew very well that the lives of millions of people was in their hands.

Dr. Helen and Chickenlegs

Eventually the two of them reached Snowdin. The cockatrice took a deep breath before walking towards her mother. "Mom, me and Alphys figured out a potential method to reverse the effects that determination have on monsters! Eventually every monster inside of you will be free! We just need to work on it a little bit." Chickenlegs seemed tired, as she was sitting on a bench. Hellen sat next to her, a concerned look on her face. "Do you feel worn out again?" She asked, as the alagmate looked at her. "Y......e....s..." She replied, a smile on her eternally melting face. "Did you hear what I said?" "Y....y....y.....e.....ye.....yes!" Chickenlegs hugged the scientist in a gooey fashion. "I... I... I'm...S...So.....p....pr......pro....ud...o....f....y...yo........you!" She added.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 pm

As Frisk and Chara argued within the room of the Fazbear building suddenly A skeleton wearing a blue hoodie and and grey jeans seemed to fall down through the hole Chara had torn into the ceiling. He hit with a heavy thud and rolled a few feet so he was on the ground near Frisk. "Ooooh that one hurt..." the creature looked up at Frisk "huh? I... I thought you died..." he said remembering Juste, the human from his timeline
(I was told to start with you guys :P )
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 am

Castel looks to the door when he heard the tapping to see the mechanical rabbit figure. "Two kids?" his expresion changed suddenly as he spun around and saw Chara. He gasped slightly as a bright yellow glow burst from his chest and his form suddenly collapsed in on itself and he vanished from view for a moment before reappearing on the other side of the door with Springtrap and scrambling to the opposite side of the hall.
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me