X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:45 am

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:
Marie went up to her room and opened her door before she went to sleep.

Tara watched the movie a smile on her face, she turned to joke about a part of the movie with the pretty girl with white streaks but she was gone. "Where'd your girlfriend go?" She asked Logan.

"Think she was tired and went to bed." He shrugged. "And she's not my girlfriend." He liked Rogue, but she was younger than him.

"Uh huh" she said, knowing that Marie liked him as more then just friends.

((lol everyone's younger then him))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:49 am

Natasha Barton wrote:"Uh huh" she said, knowing that Marie liked him as more then just friends.

Logan just raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Think I'm gonna get some sleep, too." He stood up and went for his own room.

((jup :D))
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
katiegab wrote:
katiegab wrote:"Awesome." Kath said walking into he room. She stopped and smelled the fresh air and started to unpack. "Is there anywhere else we need to go or am I fine to stay here?" She asked Kurt.

"You're fine to stay here as long as you want, you do start classes tomorrow though." Kurt told her smiling.

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:Marie smiled again and watched Tara sit down. Then before she got up to do as he'd suggested she kissed him on the cheek.

Logan looked at her a little surprised, but then smiled. He turned his gaze back to the TV and tried to understand the movie, since he didn't got the beginnig of it.

Tara watched the movie a smile on her face, she turned to joke about a part of the movie with the pretty girl with white streaks but she was gone. "Where'd your girlfriend go?" She asked Logan.

"Ok cool. Thanks for showing me around!" Kath said. She looked out her window at the breathtaking view. She could see children prancing around outside.

((How old is Kurt in this?))
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 am

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:"Uh huh" she said, knowing that Marie liked him as more then just friends.

Logan just raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Think I'm gonna get some sleep, too." He stood up and went for his own room.

((jup :D))

"Marie likes you" Tara said after Logan walked away knowing he could hear her.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

((I posted by the way))
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:08 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
katiegab wrote:
katiegab wrote:"Awesome." Kath said walking into he room. She stopped and smelled the fresh air and started to unpack. "Is there anywhere else we need to go or am I fine to stay here?" She asked Kurt.

"You're fine to stay here as long as you want, you do start classes tomorrow though." Kurt told her smiling.

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:Marie smiled again and watched Tara sit down. Then before she got up to do as he'd suggested she kissed him on the cheek.

Logan looked at her a little surprised, but then smiled. He turned his gaze back to the TV and tried to understand the movie, since he didn't got the beginnig of it.

Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

katiegab wrote:((I posted by the way))
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 am

Natasha Barton wrote:"Marie likes you" Tara said after Logan walked away knowing he could hear her.

She liked him too? He smiled a bit, as he left the room. What should he do now that he knew it? She was a student here, he was much older. Logan sighed and went to his room where he threw himself on the bed. This whole thing was complicated.
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:34 am

"No problem" Kurt said to Katherine.

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:"Marie likes you" Tara said after Logan walked away knowing he could hear her.

She liked him too? He smiled a bit, as he left the room. What should he do now that he knew it? She was a student here, he was much older. Logan sighed and went to his room where he threw himself on the bed. This whole thing was complicated.

Tara finished watching the movie.

Marie rolled over and looked at the ceiling after she'd woken up. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Then it came to her, she changed into her sports bra and Yoga pants before heading down to the gym and started running laps.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:00 pm

((How old is Kurt in this?))
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me