Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby dream. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:12 am

A R I A N A “A R I” T A Y L O R
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
A P H R O D I T E
C R U S H:O P E N
T A G S:S P A R R O W

She closed the door behind them, stepping into the room and standing next to Sparrow. “I guess he’s pretty chill.” She looked around. Ari hadn’t been in this place for a while. “I think he might ask a few questions possibly, then send you to the Hermes cabin. That’s where you’ll stay until your parent claims you.” Ariana twirled a small strand of her by habit. “If you want I could give you a tour later?”

E L I J A H “E L I” S A N D E R S
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
P O S E I D O N
G F:B E L L A D O N N A
T A G S:B E L L A

He nodded, turning around and walking down the steps. “We should head back to camp, don’t wanna miss something with the quest.”

M A D E L Y N “M A D I” M I A
F E M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
Z E U S
T A G S:J A K E

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

A M A R I P I E R C E
M A L E
H E T E R O S E X U A L
N I K E
T A G S:D R E W

He thought about the basics that he wanted in a girl. “She has to be beautiful, and have confidence.” He thought about himself and how he would want her to compare and contrast to him. “She doesn’t have to be athletic, but I’d like someone who’s fit.” He looked at Drew, “Do you need more?”
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby Akashic Records » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:27 pm

|Chloe Mercy Myers|Female|17 years|Homosexual|Poseidon|Crush: Indigo Ashley Bloom|

"O-Oh...That's cool!" I spoke with false joy. My heart was sinking- Indigo was in love with someone else. I averted my gaze, my lip trembling. My embarrassment was suddenly melting into despondency. What was I thinking? Now my chances were even lower! I didn't need to know that she already has a crush, it only makes the process of getting her attention even more difficult now that failure was absolutely not an option. I stood, struggling to form words as a blanket of melancholy fell over me. Hold on-Indigo's description of her crush sounded kind of like me. I mean, Indigo and I definitely haven't spent a lot of time together and she was straight up blushing at me and my performance earlier. My eyes lit up, hope suddenly rekindling itself within me. "Yeah, that's pretty cool! I have a crush too." My face began burning as I began to declare my crush, but somehow I was able to maintain eye contact with Indigo. "I've pretty much been in love with her for years now but never had the courage to even talk to her..."

|Abel Verity Clark|Male|15 years|Bisexual|Apollo|Crush: Ives Ackerman|

With our deal made, I was eager to see what his writing was like. I loved to read, especially if it were poetry, but I'd never laid hands on a romance novel before. Laughing nervously at Ives's warning if I didn't comply to our agreement, I replied "Don't worry, I keep my promises." Satisfied, we went separate ways as Ives made his way back towards the cabins. I climbed back from the river into the sunlit valley were I'd left Camellia. She stood out against the deep green grass and multicolored flowers, her scaly off-white body didn't do her well to hide in the green. Leaning down, I lifted her up and let her wrap herself around my shoulders again. She seemed to have missed me from my absence, for she slithered up my arm and tightly around my shoulders as soon as she felt me touch her side. Sitting down once more, I awaited Ives's return.

╔══════════════════╗
hi. call me ash. i'm an anti-social
weirdo who loves to RP and play video
games(guess which ones i like lel). i'm
pretty active as well so if you need
someone to talk to, i'll be right there!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

══════════════════
gallery ♦ null ♦ ♦ null ♦ null
╚══════════════════╝
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me