¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

Postby Luinarii37 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:52 am

Fandom_Queen wrote:
Natasha||Female||Bisexual||Tagged:Hiccup

Natasha’s face flushed about the same color as her hair and she rubbed her neck, “Sure I’d love to go out, but not like you know Out out.” She went deeper red and rubbed her neck, “You know like platonically...oh boy” she rubbed her neck again, “Hey I get the loss of a parent is harder than anything, I’ve been around the block twice.” She smiled softly, “You’re in common company don’t worry”

(I am so sorry for the late response. I got caught up in college stuff.)

Hiccup Haddock/18/Gryffindor/Tag:Natasha

Hiccup's face flushed red as fire, "Yea... not like out out. Definitely not what I was going for." he stumbled. His thoughts began running a mile a minute, for he truly was attempting to ask her on a date. "Well I can't fully ask her now, she'll think I'm weird." he thought. He immediately began to show concern when she mentioned "being around the block before". He sat there battling with himself on if he should say something or just stay quiet. He finally decided to say something, "What happened if you don't mind me asking?" he asked with great concern.
I am an artist that specializes in Illustrations, I do accept commissions. PM me if you're interested. I am also a huge sucker for role playing, I normally do animals or fandom role plays. Want me to join a role play? Shoot me a PM with the link and I'll let you know if I can join. :)
Like My Little Pony? Join my friend's roleplay here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3600231&p=113022729#p113022729

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 am

Natasha Romanoff//Female//Bi//Hiccup

She raised a brow and smiled, “Were you trying to ask me out?” She chuckled as he seemed to be fighting himself as she moved her hair from her eyes and picked up the books, “My Mother was...killed by the dark lord for imposing his rule” She sighed and stood, “But no use dwelling on the past” She started to walk out of the library
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:24 pm

tropicalturkey wrote:(So... I'm not sure where the person I was RPing with went... what should I do?)

(That happened to me too
You can feel free to either take Cassandra (she's an anthropomorphic cat) or Preston)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:03 pm

InkSky wrote:Joseph
"Y-yeah, t-t-totally." he stuttered, growing more flushed by the second. My dear, why must you be so shy?

Chara
"Surprisingly, I'm in Ravenclaw. I don't know if it's because I'm smart, or something, but I'm fine where I am." they responded. " What about you? Don't worry, I don't mind if you're in Slytherin."
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luinarii37 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Fandom_Queen wrote:
Natasha Romanoff//Female//Bi//Hiccup

She raised a brow and smiled, “Were you trying to ask me out?” She chuckled as he seemed to be fighting himself as she moved her hair from her eyes and picked up the books, “My Mother was...killed by the dark lord for imposing his rule” She sighed and stood, “But no use dwelling on the past” She started to walk out of the library

Hiccup Haddock/18/Gryffindor/Tag:Natasha

He watched her begin to leave and began to panic. Quickly casting 'Reparo' on his leg so he could stand, he followed. "Quick fix." he said softly walking next to her. "Theres a 85% chance it will snap again... just a warning." he let out a soft chuckle, his face still red as the torches that light the halls. He stayed quiet for a long time before speaking softly. "I am sorry about your mother."
I am an artist that specializes in Illustrations, I do accept commissions. PM me if you're interested. I am also a huge sucker for role playing, I normally do animals or fandom role plays. Want me to join a role play? Shoot me a PM with the link and I'll let you know if I can join. :)
Like My Little Pony? Join my friend's roleplay here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3600231&p=113022729#p113022729

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 am

“What happened in the past can stay there” She turned and smiled as she walked into the workshop getting down some metal. “My mother wanted me to lead a full life, you know grow up get married have a full life.” She laughed as she heated up the fires and went to melt down the metal as she looked at her measurements. “She would have liked you” She smiled clearing off a table as she got to work banging away at metal
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|14/Year 4|Slytherin|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
"Oh cool, and yea, I'm in Slytherin," he responded.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Chara
The grinned. "Whelp, this is first time I ever managed to talk to someone without them running away in fear."
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|14/Year 4|Slytherin|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
"Me too," Eden smiled back. "How often to people try to hex you?"

(Chara and Eden...
BESTFRIENDS~)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:56 pm

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:
(Chara and Eden...
BESTFRIENDS~)

[*pops out of nowhere*
    bETTER S T A Y TH A T W A Y
    bropt bU T N OT o T p

*disappears into the depths again*]
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: haha grandpa go brrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!
You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me