Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

[img]-[/img]

➳name; Jacqueline "Jackie" Vixan
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; straight
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; red
    ➳fandom; my own unfinished story

➳hair; mid-back length, blonde, straight.
    ➳eyes; turquoise
    ➳skin tone; light,
    ➳build; (not quite sure)
    ➳height; 4"9
    ➳weight; 98 lbs

➳abilities / powers; hydrokinesis
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; Jacqueline is very bubbly, a little bit hyper, and has a bright, perky personality. She can get hurt easily by rude comments, but th upside to this is that she hates being rude to anyone else. She doesn't take sarcasm very well, often bursting into tears or not understanding it and taking it literally. Jackie is also in no way, shape, or form shy, and is very much a sociable soul.

➳history; Jackie live in an alternate reality earth where everyone has a superpower. She was an only child for the first 12 years of her life, until her little brother Alex was born.

(That's all I have for her history so far.)

➳other;
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temocracy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Female /\ Heterosexual /\ Magenta Pairing /\ Kousei
Cyra watched Kousei and Ketchup, who was looking up at him with big googly eyes and making the bottle go poot, poot. "Isn't he sweet?" she asked him, ignoring the poot, poot from her Pikachu. "He does pretty-" poot, poot, "-well with strangers as long as-" poot, poot, "-they're gentle with him. He's super-" poot, poot, "-friendly."

(This was so fun to write XD)
hOI!!!!! im tEMOCRACY!!!!!!!
Temocracy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Jasaphere and Sebby

The redhead sighed softly when she looked up and realized her so called partner was gone, again...Snorting, she growled to herself, having already given up trying to talk to the fairy as well. She watched the butler looking guy speak to a cat, but just chose to ignore him. Shaking her head, she sighed as she looked about.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki (Jessibel mentioned)

He nodded as he looked at the other male. He tilted his head to the side as he studied him, then hummed and chuckled a bit. Shaking his head and shrugging, he moved off towards the group, seeing the redhead had now given up trying to get the attention of the fairy. Shaking his head, he walked up to her and nodded back at Yuki as he went. "Hello there Are you alone?" he asked.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere, Jessi, CC (sort of)

He nodded as he looked at the little fairy, then tilted his head as he looked at the strangers again. Shaking his head, he ran a hand through his raven black locks, then sized them up for a moment. "Well, that didn't go well..." he sighed, shaking his head. He made a soft and slight sound as the cat walked to his hand, because she rubbed on it. He found himself blushing slightly, and he swallowed as he coughed a bit. "Good kitty. Do you have a name?" he asked, as if expecting an actual answer.

(Who is Klaus talking to?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:46 pm

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (???) || Code Geass || Tags: Sebastian and friends (sorta XD)
C.C kept herself from biting the man's hand and opened her mouth to tell him her name, barely stopping herself when she realized that she wasn't a human and turned the "c" she had started to say into another "meow". Sitting down again in front of the male, she stayed still, her back stiff from all the tension in the moment. She wanted to run but knew doing so wouldn't help her cause at all and stayed put, knowing she needed more information about the people here before she could do anything else.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Cyra
Kousei smiled, hearing the soft sound of the ketchup bottle. "Yeah. He's cute." Kousei said before handing the creature back to Cyra. He honestly would've been fine with holding him a bit longer, but still, the small animal wasn't his anyways. Then he remembered Kaori for a moment but knew she would probably find him soon. She was like a wolf when it came to finding him, no matter where he was during the day. She scared him a bit, especially when she's with her violin...

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Seralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi, Jessibel
Yuki followed after the long-haired male and stood a few inches behind him, like how a child would hide behind their father or mother when scared of someone. Studying the girl and the other two figures near her, he wondered who all these people were. He had never seen such fashion in clothing though he really didn't know much other than what was normal in his town along with their basic school uniform.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
Max nodded in response, relieved that she hadn't bothered Linkle with her questions. She didn't really seem like the type of person who would be like that anyway. Linkle always seemed happy, which was something Max had liked about her. "Yeah, I guess that is something that comes with it all." And she had questions about her hometown too. "You can always ask me something about my home. I mean, it's only fair since you've answered all my questions, but if you'd rather not ask anything right now then that's okay with me." Besides, there was still the whole soulmate situation to figure out. How were the two of them supposed to escape this place so they could return to their homes?
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:01 pm

(Accepted)

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

"Well, I was wondering does your home not have much conflict that they don't need heroes to protect you? It's just strange to think of some place that doesn't have a hero of sorts," she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. To imagine some place that didn't have someone like Link was strange. Maybe they had something else that protected them though or maybe the land she was from was truly peaceful. That was an even odder fact to think of. Of course there was the possibility of only having an army as well. Hyrule had one of those, though the legendary heroes was more important since the master sword was such an important weapon.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:02 pm

(Mkay. Do I go ahead and start, or wait for Jackie to get a partner?)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 am

(You may start)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:09 am

Max Caulfield - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Navy Pairing - Crush; None - Tags; Linkle
A nod soon followed the question. The only huge conflict her hometown had faced was a huge storm that would have destroyed the town if it wasn't for Max. She had made tough decisions and sacrifices in order to save her town, and afterwards the teen was able to live a relatively normal life again. No other problems had risen since then. "Well, Arcadia Bay doesn't have much going on, but we do have a group of citizens called the police that keep my town safe in case things get bad. And to protect our country we have an army. We consider those people heroes back home," she explained.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:40 am

(he's talking to Sebastian)

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me