Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:18 am

Emerald shuddered and sat down on the table, holding his gem firmly. He looked at Amber. You used to serve under White Diamond, right? Right. And you likely know she did a lot of things covertly. Look, let me cut to the point. Whether you knew it or not, White Diamond has created something that could destroy all of us. It's not a weapon, it's not corruption. It's a disease.
Some kind of weird infection... I dunno.. that somehow affects rocks. It's dangerous, and it's the reason I'm back on Earth and not of Mars. You, Thulite, the Crystal Gems, even Purple Diamond are at risk of this thing, and I need to make sure you all can stop it before it affects you. You're the only one here right now, but I'm hoping Thulite shows up soon. He really needs to hear this.
As he said this, Emerald felt himself getting slightly weaker. He hunched over a bit and showed noticeable signs on agony. Without showing Amber, he took a peek at his gem from under his hand, and noticed the black spot had spread faster than he had hoped it would.
It was already spreading to the other side of his gem, and it was getting faster as time went on. Emerald covered his gem again and attempted to look OK, which wasn't really possible.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:34 am

Viola put her hand up as if to stop her from speaking,
And spoke in a soft but stern tone instead It's fine my Pearl, but we don't have time for that... She took a quick glance around, checking to see if the Rock Crystal was nearby for continuing. We must leave here... Fire Opal hopped into Purple Diamond's hands as she started to walk back towards the temple.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:41 am

Purple Pearl nodded, and jumped onto her hand aswell, looking to FireOpal

"What happened when I was gone..?"
She felt bad- waling off like that! She hoped that wherever they were going it be safe... She couldn't afford to let her Diamond be hurt- or worse!
Last edited by honeybump on Tue May 02, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Furenzied » Mon May 01, 2017 11:15 am

Faded. wrote:
πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Thulite slowly followed behind, his arms hugging his shoulders, in hope that he wouldn't touch or burn anything. As Citrine had said, the cave was rather loopy so he could walk into some form of rock or wall anytime. He kept close to the other gem so he wouldn't get lost in the dark room. While they walked down what seemed to be a streamlined hall, Thulite heaved a sigh after seeing the light shining through the opening not far from where they were. He exhaled loudly in relief before walking underneath the opening. Thulite wasn't so sure why he had bought him here, but he didn't bother to question it. It was about time he checked in with Emerald and Amber soon anyway, it looked like the sun was getting closer to the horizon. The gem put his hands outside the edges of the hole and pushed himself out no problem, a small smile curling on his lips when he felt the sun's rays against his all ready hot skin. He got up to his feet and waited patiently for Citrine to get out himself.

Citrine/ Chilling with Thulite/ out by Citrine's hovel (hovel being a generous term)

Citrine shortly climbed out from the dirt of the earth, the entrance to his home slowly closing behind him. "Ok...what was I doing again?" he asked before looking back at his hand, jingling his trinkets absentmindedly. "ah, yeah, food?...good tasting things." he mused with a wide smile as he dusted himself off casually. "you ever been to town? I like the food things there...ummm...is that fry place ok to you? I like them better than that fish one...that guy there is kinda scary, the others there a fine though." Citrine rambled as he walked towards town, talking about who he likes over there and why, some talk about the recent issues going on in the town and his thoughts about things.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯

Postby soonyoung » Mon May 01, 2017 4:41 pm

πŸ”₯ Thulite πŸ”₯
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Thulite scratched his cheek and took a quick glance at the temple when they walked passed, he could see Amber and Emerald talking inside. They were at a table and Emerald looked a bit unstable, his eyes narrowed suspiciously and he turned back to Citrine. "Food? Sorry but I don't like that stuff. I heard its for human's only, so why do you eat it? The only thing I need to survive is air and warmth. If I were to feed off anything, it would be the sun's heat." He shrugged after his statement. "But hey. Before we do anything else there is something I need to ask you," The magma gem paused from his walking and faced Citrine's back. "Do you... know anything about a infection." His voice became serious and he stood at his place firmly. "Surely you are aware of the sickness going around. Certain gems are reacting to it and I was wondering if you had any idea how we could make it stop." His pink gaze averted to the Bach on the hill, the small house connected to the statue known as the temple. "If you do know anything about it. I'd like us to refrain from our current doing and walk up those stairs and enter that house instead. Inside there are a few friends of mine who are stressing over this sickness. I'm sorry for the sudden question but I can't get this whole infection situation off my mind. I'm desperate to find someone who knows anything about it... I'm completely clueless of this problem..." His voice trailed off and his tense stare flicked to the ground, his hands clutched into fist's and he could feel an overwhelming feeling start to brew. "I don't want anyone getting hurt if you know what I mean. And it sucks because my brain is completely hollow at the moment, I'm out of ideas and I don't know what to do, all I can do is watch other gems become sick and loose magic power and energy." He breathed in through his nose and let a small huff escape his lips. What if one of his friends were affected? What would he do then? just stand by and watch? "Citrine, if you know any kind of theory or fact about this situation, I beg of you, please lend my friends and I some kind of aid.."
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 am

Emerald saw Thulite first. He looked towards him without standing up from the table and waved for him to come into the temple, urgently. He flinched with pain as he held his hand up, and quickly set it down back over his gem. It was turning black at a worrying rate, and he could feel himself becoming weaker. Emerald knew what the infection did, he had seen the Diamond's documents on it, and he had seen gems affected by it for testing. (Without permission, of course.) It wasn't what the Infection did that worried him.

It was the fact that once a gem had it, it's too late.

He shuddered again, this time more violently. He took his visor off and set it down on the table he was sitting on while he was waiting for Thulite to come inside.

Emerald needed to give them something before he wouldn't have the chance.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 am

((Is this still accepting? The title says so but I saw a few posts with (closed off forms) in them and I got confused. If it is, I'll just go.))
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue May 02, 2017 3:40 pm

((Yes, this is still accepting. Feel free to join, but keep OOC conversations in the chat forums.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3358836%20 <--Here))

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 am

Citrine/ talking to Thulite/ by the temple in somewhat view of Emerald

"Infection? what are you talking about?" Citrine asked in obvious confusion as he scratched his head. "And we eat food cuz it's tasty, feels good." He turned and looked at his friend, or at least what he considered as such. "If you're that worried, I could go over anyway, might not be much help myself, this is really the most other gems I've seen in my time here but I'll see if I can make myself useful." Citrine was rather uneasy about the prospect, he has mentioned his unease about that place many times so such an offer probably wouldn't last long if he had time for his resolve to waiver.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed May 03, 2017 3:40 am

Epixelmon wrote:((Yes, this is still accepting. Feel free to join, but keep OOC conversations in the chat forums.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3358836%20 <--Here))

((Ah, alright! I'll post a form soon.))
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me