Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

Postby kia. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:58 am

(I feel I feel)

Kendal tilted his head slightly in thought. "Kinda depends.. Cyrus might need me to take his place as owner of Borg Industries.. Which I'll happily do if he asks. I don't want him working as hard as he does and frying his brain when he's 80. I know Mom wouldn't take up that spot.. She always would say 'it wouldn't feel right being top dog when I've been working where I am since activation'." He shrugged. "But if that position isn't offered to me and I'm free to do as I'd like.. I'd definitely go into music production. Music is just that sort of thing that can help heal no matter what happens.. I want to be a part of that community."

"I plan to be a clothing designer or professional classical music composer." Cambria hummed, smiling softly.

"What about you, Luna?" Kendal asked, glancing over and smiling softly. "What are your plans?"
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:19 pm

(The only thing notable that's really happened is letting my best friend play my copy of Undertale. He's in the True Lab... Also, another one of my friends is FINALLY getting into Harry Potter after we all pestered her for so long. She doesn't have a favorite character, so when we pestered her about it? She said Tom Riddle, which made all of us yell at her.)

"Oh! Uh... Well! I'd be happy with anything technology related, but I'd be the happiest if I was working... At Borg Industries actually!" Luna grinned. "Haven't thought about what area I'd want to work in specifically, but anything would be great! Just gotta... Keep my grades up, go to a good College and somehow manage to get a job there!! ...Do you think that's a plausible dream?"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:34 pm

(Does she know whats up with Tom Riddle yet?)

Kendal smiled. "Honestly I think you'd get the job easily." He scratched the back of his head shyly. "If it wasn't exactly clear, Cyrus is really interested in having you as a sort of student and eventually someone to work with. He thinks you'd do really well at Borg Industries.. He doesn't take apprentices generally.. They really have to strike a nerve with him for him to even be remotely interested in even talking to them much. You should talk to him sometime about it."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm

(Mhm. She's seen them all now, still won't tell us who her actual favorite is. It's still just 'Who's your favorite character?' 'No one' 'Lies' 'Ok, Tom Riddle' 'J NO!!!' She likes messing with us X3)

"You think?!" Luna grinned, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "...Do you really think he'd take me as a student? I mean... O-oh gosh, that would be like a dream!! What do you think he'd even be seeing in me? I'm nothing special."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 pm

(Heck speaking of Harry Potter I sat and pondered on the fact that while I'm a Griffindor all of my friends are Slytherins..
Are they planning something?
also nO NO TOM RIDDLE)

"Cyrus has got a weird thing for just.. getting good vibes about people. If he tells you a certain person isn't good.. He's generally right." Kendal chuckled. "It looks like we gotta go up to the tower anyways.. So would you be interested in coming with us so you could talk to him?"
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:37 pm

(Oh gee! One of my best friends, who I expected to be a Ravenclaw is apparently a Slytherin?! It's so freaking weird?! THANK YOU. NO TOM RIDDLE FOR YOU. And my other friend has an obsession with Malfoy, because of COURSE he does. At least it's not some jerk who plays tuba again)

Luna grinned, looking between Jay and the the three droids enthusiastically. "Could I?!"

"I do not see why not, it may be a good idea. If that is alright with you, Jay. I realize we asked Cole to come here..." Zane sighed.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:43 pm

(I have a soft spot for Sirius or James.. And Ron.)

Kendal smiled. "I don't see why not."

"I wanna come with and see if he's serious." Jay grinned softly. "I'd be more than happy to sign anything needed.." He glanced around. "Where is he? I was surprised he agreed, to be honest. He hasn't been in the best place for a long time.."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 pm

(I love Sirius~)

"That is fine! In that case we all can go down to the tower and take care of what must be taken care of!" Zane chirped. "...Perhaps he wasn't as ready to go out as he thought he was..."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 am

(Same)

Cole sprinted up. "We hit a police vehicle with a tennis ball!" He laughed.

Emerald nodded. "Well I did.. You didn't hit a single one. You tried and stopped when you couldn't even swat one."

Jay grinned. "Hey! Cole! About time!"
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 pm

"You his a police vehicle... With a tennis ball..." Zane looked at the three new comers, amused. "How does none of this surprise me? Greetings Cole! And Emerald and Sapphire! It had been far too long! How have you been?"

Sapphire followed behind her brother, her hands stuffed in her hoodie's pockets, her hood up over her head. She nodded a greeting to everyone. "You should've seen Dad!! It was hilarious and pathetic!"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets