☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby starstuff » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:12 am

/ I will be online too today, so I iz here to discuss. I think that everything sounds good! Making the new thread would like a new fresh start, but we start from a certain point, if that makes sense xD anyways yes I agree. my form is good to go, I don't need to change anything on it. but on closing the roleplay, do you mean the going to be old thread? like this thread, but then we will use the new thread? and about the amount of users, that's kinda hard to decide, I like the amount now, but would we really need any new characters in the rp? /
ミ☆ she/her, art student, enfp
starstuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:39 am

{@Tweety, I can make a discussion thread where we can post our forms and talk and discuss lol and on the front of the thread I can just attach links that go to the characters forms so we don't have go searching through the pages and stuff. Someone else can make the main thread and say that it's for certain role players like everyone that's already in it. We don't need new characters since I love it the way it is. Though I did forget who plays who. I know that @Tweety plays Alex? @Loup plays Bullet, Kate, and Ben. @Waterlilly plays Lilly and Eric and I know there's Mikeal(?) and others I just forgot the users

so if you guys want I can start making the discussion thread and post my characters on there. I do need to update their forms cx}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starstuff » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:57 am

/ I actually think that's a really good idea, it would be very organized with the characters and stuff. Also, i don't know if you needed to know, but dg05281 ( me ) role plays as Sapphire :P just for future reference I guess xD and how would you update the forms? Just repost them? /
ミ☆ she/her, art student, enfp
starstuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 am

{oh that's right! Sapphire c:

and I meant that I'd have to update my forms for Damien and Koda, change the format and things because my forms back then were not that great. Like, you can repost your form on the discussion when I make the thread and edit it if you feel like it}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:13 pm

[ I would like to redo Alex's form because it looks disgusting haha. Who wants to make the new thread? ]
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 am

{I agree with you guys! I've kinda forgotten how to use this website, so if anyone else feels like making this new thread, it'd be great! I don't remember how my forms looked like, but either way I'll probably edit them too :D}
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:33 am

[ okay that's fine, I am a bit rusty as well haha. I am cool to create it if everyone is cool with that? Also, we could each have a post if you would prefer that? ]
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:43 am

{I can make the discussion and @Tweety, you can make the main thread?}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:25 pm

[ sounds good. I'll start with the planning now (; ]

Edit;; do we need a separate thread to post our character forms? I was thinking we could just post it on the discussion thread?

I also just included the basics because we all know the rules and so on from this thread. I can include it in the new one but do not think it is necessary?

new element island
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:30 pm

{I'll make the discussion thread right after I get from school or sooner}
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me