Twilight (A Twilight Based Romance!) One on One Full

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Twilight (A Twilight Based Romance!) One on One Full

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 am

Charlie nodded and put the bandaid on bellas leg and rubbed the lotion on her leg and under her nose so she couldnt smell it "Good bells?"
Bella nodded at both fo them and relased her breth "Yea thanks" She decided to walk over to jake and watch him "Whatcha doing?"
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 am

"Cooking us an early dinner," Jake answered casually and flipped one of the hamburgers from the plate. A minute later he added another six to the plate and set them on the table. "Anything else?" He asked as he raided the fridge for some mustard and ketchup.

Edward continued his run around the clearing, whistling every once in a while to check were Rosalie and Emmet were. "Keep away," He hissed when every he crossed an area with James scent. He was the easiest to smell for Edward.

Rosalie sighed as she dragged the coat of Bella's over another tree branch and willed the James was dumb enough to follow. "Why do I have to hold this?" She asked Emmet.

Alice stopped running away from Bella's house and dashed back towards an invisible boarder. She sighed and stomped about as she tried to find Victoria. :We can't go any farther," She told Jasper

James stopped and picked a scent from one of the trees near by. "Ah food," He laughed and slowed to follow. He signaled Lureant and Victoria to follow.
ImageImageImage
.:Hidden-Twilight:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:28 am

Lurent follwed as commanded

emmet looked at rosalie "Because eddiekins was reatared enought to fall in love with a human" he hugged her

Jasper nodded at alice "Then what s it we do now?"

Bella shook her head "No i think were good" she gave a quick glance to her father wich in turn came to the kitchen and then bella looked at jake and images of him ran thorught her head and she blushed slightly
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 am

Jake smiled and sat down. He fixed a hamburger and took two big bites from it before reaching for a big spoonful of berries. "Any one else?" He asked through a mouthful.

Rosalie laughed at Emmets comment and dropped the jacket once or twice to leave the scent. "Thats correct," She finally said.

We have to cross the border," Alice whispered as an images of a dried Bella entered her mind. She was lying on a forest ground and some one kneeled next to her.

Edward shivered as he read Alice's thoughts and saw the images. 'No," He whispered and hurried to the border.

James strode across into La Push and continued towards the human's scent.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 am

Bella fized herself a plate and shivered , something bad was going to happen she could feel it. She sat next to jake , kinda closer than nessesary but she felt safe.

Charlie and billy carried out a converastion

Emmet laughed and took roaslie in his arms "My angel"

Jasper nodded "Then we must hurry" and took off
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 am

Billy slapped away Jakes hand as he reached for another handful, smirking at his son. Jake slipped his jacket off as he waited for something. He felt warmer now and when he looked it was like he had a light tan.

Alice nodded and held tight to Jaspers hand as she hurried to the Black's house. She stood just outside their back door, debating where would be the best place to watch. She couldn't see much here because of the mutt. The fact that she couldn't see anything scared her.

Now patrolling the border for signs of either James' clan or Emmet and Rosalie Edward scowled at himself and kept thinking of everything that could happen to Bella. "Idiot," He whispered to himself a lot.

Rosalie laughed and rested her head on Emmet's chest. "You know Edward is going to kill us if we don't hurry," She teased and rolled her eyes.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 am

Emmet laughed "Who Eddie kins? Such a sissy but i guess if we must" Emmet twirled rosalie around quickly gave her a peck on the cheek and held started to go after edward

Jasper looked at alice with dark eyes "What do you see?" his blonde hair moving in the wind

Bella laughed at jake and billy while charlie looked at billy "So the towns folk say theres a buncha bears running around?"
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

"Oh big ones but they won't hurt you," Billy answered for Jake,"But I think they are wolves." He added in lower voice. Jake rolled his eyes and nibbled some grapes.

Edward stopped as he heard footsteps approach. He lowered down to attack just incase but only hissed when he caught smell of Rosalie and Emmet. "Hey where have you been?" He questioned and glared hardly at them.

Rosalie tossed her head back and stated simply,"Doing what you told us." She smiled up at Emmet and sneered at Edward.

"I'm getting a fuzzy signal," Alice answered and closed her eyes out of frustration. She didn't want to leave Bella incase her previous picture came true but she couldn't do much when she couldn't see anything coming. She stepped a little bit farther from the house and caught the smell of something in the wind as she did so. 'They are much closer," She thought aloud. She knew Edward heard her that time
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 am

"Well spread the word out at the res, keep the kids out of the woods for a bit" charlie didn't look up from his food and ate

Bela looked at billy "wolves?"

Jasper nodded and went out on alert

Emmet Lookd at edward "Yea were ran into a tree" he laughed
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Hidden-Twilight:. » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:49 am

"Yeah they are big ones. I heard that they don't kill a thing and they give off high tempatures," Jacob said between his teeth. He had gotten angry for some reason and was watched Bella.

Edward rolled his eyes and nodded. "yeah right,"He said and smelled for Victoria. He heard Alice's call a little later and looked at Carlisle. "Let's go," He said.

Alice chewed her lip and looked ahead at the trail of the scent.

James sniffed the air and sighed happily as he caught Bella's scent. "This will be much more fun with a werewolf," He commented and jumped into a tree.
ImageImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me