A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:44 pm

Naoki Akita/Exploring a forest/with Kayla~ The two of us came to pathway that had trees on all sides. I knew where this pathway leads to which is a little outcropping with a cliff that goes down into a meadow. “I want to show you something, trust me it’s really pretty, lots of wild Pokémon hang around there, not a lot of trainers know about it, before I meet you I often trained my Pokémon there.” I said to Kayla. Kayla is technically my little sister put we aren’t related, and I am the only family she has, because we’ve traveled together for so long. I walked down the pathway.

Kayla/Exploring a forest/with Naoki Akita~ “Okay show me, I will follow you Naoki and I do trust you,I love it when you show me place’s,that not a lot trainers know of, I remember the last one you showed me, I caught my metag at the last place you showed me.” I said to Naoki excitedly. I followed after Naoki.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:41 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town, near the outskirts | Tags: literally her entire pokemon team

The pokeball sparkled and emitted a small click; Capture was successful. "Alright! Wasn't expecting to get a new member of the team here, what a stroke of luck!" Star beamed. Flare was sharing in her excitement, jumping up and down for joy. "I assume you can introduce them to the rest of the squad?" She looked at Flare, and he nodded. Star and Flare moved to an open area, then she sent out Daisy. "Ready to meet the rest of the team? I must warn you, some of them may be pretty big, but they've got a heart of gold." She told her, before letting out the rest of the team members.

Five other pokeballs flew up into the air, and a Samurott, a Lurantis, a Houndoom, a Toxtricity, and a Salamence were unleashed outside. They all looked around, and their eyes all centered on Flare and Daisy.

"Alright Cera, unfortunately I have more than 6 members, and after deciding for a bit, I think you can handle the PC, right?" Star told the Houndoom once all the pokemon were out. Cera looked astonished for a moment, then softly growled [translation: WHAT!?? ME!?? You're gonna regret replacing me with a level one rookie.]. She nodded at Star, but before the two left to head to the pokemon center, she game a look at Daisy and let out another growl [Translation: Don't act so smug, we'll see if you can handle yourself out on the battlefield soon enough...]

The Samurott gave Cera a glare, before returning to a neutral expression . Flare let out a small sigh, before turning to face Daisy again. "Flareon.. Flare." [translation: Don't listen to her, she's always been that grumpy.]"Flareon, Flare flare! Flareon, flare flareon, flareon flareon, flare, flareon flare." [translation: Anyways, heres the rest of our squad! We have Sam the Samurott, Lo-fi the Toxtricity, Candy the Lurantis, and Altitide the Salamence. "Flareon, Flare!" [everyone, meet Daisy!]
The other pokemon nodded.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:07 pm

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Outside of pokecentar-Tags: Star and Star's team

The little eevee looked scared at Cera's challenge. "Eev, eevee... vee.. ve vee.." translation: "I...I don't...sorry.."

Daisy looked at Flareon and nodded uncertainly. She looked at the team. "Eevee, vee." "H-hi...Nice to meet you guys."
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:47 pm

Name: Star (or rather, her pokemon team | Location: Outside in a town, near the outskirts | Tags: Daisy

Sam the Samurott spoke first, "Likewise. As Flare said, don't take Cera's words to heart. You do not have to participate in battle if you do not wish to do so. Star is very understanding."
"Of course, It's been quite a while since the last battle we've had, whole team sorta went on a hiatus after the Ultra Beasts started messing stuff up." Lo-fi the Toxtricity added.
Altitude the Salamence followed up that statement with, "We've just been traveling and relaxing. In all honestly it's nice to take a bit of a break. We offered to help Star incase she wanted to fight off the ultra beasts, but she declined chasing after them, after seeing what they did to several other, stronger teams that stood before them." She yawned, and lied down.
"Such a kind soul, always treating us with kindness and respect. Such a sweetheart with enough spiciness to reach the goals she set. I bet she knows that whatever she wants to do, we'll be right there beside her to make it happen. And in a way, this closeness is what makes her hesitant to take risks: she doesn't want to end up losing us" Candy the Lurantis said, currently deep in thought reminiscing about their journeys.
As the team finished talking, Flare's ears perked up. He turned to Daisy and said,"Oh, I think Star's coming back from the Pokemon Center pretty soon, if you've got any questions, feel free to ask them now."

(OOC: not using translations this time since it's just pokemon right now)
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:57 pm

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Outside pokemon center-Tags: Stars pokemon

She looked at all of them. "Star sounds like a good owner..." She mused.
"I don't think I have any questions." She told Flare. She sat down and waited for Star, her fluffy tail still, thinking Cera might have a point.
How could she, a level one rookie, EVER be a fighter..? Could she just..be..useless in that matter..?

She did not speak her thoughts out loud, but she was quiet.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:10 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town, near the outskirts | Tags: Daisy

Star came back to the group shortly after, and she could tell by the happy look on Flare's face that he was done introducing the newest member. "Alright everyone, time to return." She called, and withdrew every Pokemon except for Daisy. "I'll keep you outside the pokeball so you can see how I usually do things, but if you want you can stay inside. Up to you," She said, crouching down momentarily to tell her.

"I might actually go out into the next route to try and fill out my pokedex a little bit more. Out there you can see how I battle, or battle yourself, if you feel up to it. Of course, I just caught you, so I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't wanna do." She said, starting towards the edge of the town, but looking back to make sure if Daisy was following. 'Perhaps after I fill out the Pokedex the professors will stop nagging me,' Star was tempted to say that thought on her mind, but held her tongue and kept walking.
Last edited by Spacialdimension on Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:50 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Following star-Tags: Star

She padded after Star, keeping up, but clearly sad

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:35 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town, near the outskirts | Tags: Daisy

Star looked back and saw the downhearted eevee. She stopped for a moment to ask, "What's wrong?" It was times like these she silently wished she was a psychic and could read minds to figure out exactly what the problem was and how to fix it.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoinv Following star-Tags: Star

She looked at star. "Eevee, vee vee vee, eevee! " Translation: "Just..What Cera said...Ofc, you can't understand me."

She sighed, and tried to look happier for her trainer's sake

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:02 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town, near the outskirts | Tags: Daisy, Flare

Star closed her eyes in sympathy. She realized Daisy was trying to be happy for her sake, and gave a half smile in return, but she couldn't help but feel bad that she couldn't figure out what was wrong. "I may not be able to directly understand what you say, but perhaps Flare can keep you company, if you'd like. He sometimes helps me feel better when I'm down" With that, she gently tossed Flares pokeball into the air and Flare appeared right alongside her. He gazed into Star's eyes, sensing her mood, and walked over to Daisy. Star meanwhile put the pokeball away and sat down on a nearby bench to collect her thoughts.

When Flare had reached Daisy he quickly looked back to see Star sit down. "Well, I may not be as good of a therapist as Altitude is, but I'll try my best..." He muttered to himself, and turned back to face Daisy. His ears lowered down in shyness as an awkward silence set in. "...You're still thinking about Cera's words, right? Well... If it helps any, she's was like that to any new pokemon that joined the team. When Star first caught her, apparently she was so high leveled that she wouldn't listen to her; we had to earn the next gym badge before she could recognize her strength. Maybe it's a thing that dark types do? I don't know... Lo-fi sorta does that too, but only really towards their foes..." He rambled. "Oh, sorry, that probably isn't helping..." He realized, and his ears lowered a bit more as well as his tail in embarrassment. "Um... what else did Cera say...? Oh! Sam started out as level 5 when he and Star first met, and now he's the most powerful member on the team... It doesn't matter what level you start out as, or whether you choose to evolve, you'll get stronger if you try."

As Star watched Flare attempt to talk to Daisy (not understanding any of the conversation, of course), she looked up at the sky. She couldn't remember how long ago she started adventuring. She thought about the various challenges they faces, the hurdles they overcame, and most importantly, the friends they made along the way.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me