The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Another Star » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 am

Rudyard Funn
Tagged: Charles Snippy
Rudyard froze was this man from the future and why was he so shocked to see another human? He did look the part of an apocalyptic survivor but perhaps he was just a very confused Antarctic researcher and yes Rudyard knew that his clothes aren't very modern, so maybe this was all one huge misunderstanding. "I was in 2018 before I disappeared, what time do you have to be in to wear a gas mask like that?" He asked
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:44 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Zinnia's hooves pressed harder into the ground, her fur rose on her neck. She stumbled backwards falling to the floor again turning back to a human. The white dress wrapped around her legs as she knelt against the floor. "My name...is Zinnia...what's with the...sword..", she stammered pressing her back up against the wall, ready to flee at any time. Her hand touch a petal from one of the flowers encrusted on her head whilst she was a deer. Her legs where frozen, she struggled to stand. Zinnia had not talked to a human who was not her "parents" since she became a human herself. A strand of hair fell in front of her eyes, but she brushed it back behind her ear.
Last edited by Avisowl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:39 am

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

By the way she was acting, he figured she was afraid of him. As much as he wanted to move forward and offer a hand to help her up, he decided to keep his distance for the time being. The last thing he wanted was to make the situation even worse than it was. Watching her transform back to a humanoid form, he cocked his head in curiosity. He had seen shifting to other forms given that his own blade Pyra went back and forth between her Pyra and Mythra forms, but this was something entirely different than that. Having an animal and human form was odd to him. Deciding to bite back the questions he had, he focused on her question instead. Reaching down to rest a hand on the hilt of the sword, he tried to think of how to explain why he had such a weapon. "Well, you see it belongs to a friend of mine or I suppose we wield it together, but it keeps us safe from monsters that try to kill us and the ones that are trying to keep us from reaching our goal," he replied. It wasn't a great answer and probably didn't explain why he was carrying it in a place like this, but it was something.

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Calypso

He didn't even have time to comprehend was had happened before the girl who had bumped into him went off apologizing and such. Staring at her in silence, the trainer gave a quirk of his brow. It was a bit much now wasn't it? All she had done was bump into him. It wasn't like he cared all that much. Relaxing his stance, he tucked his hands into his sweatshirt pockets. Finally getting a good look at her, he studied her appearance. She certainly was dressed fancy especially compared to the likes of him. Maybe she had gotten into the clothing that was supposedly provided for them for the nightly balls. He hadn't even bothered to look at his own outfit though if he were to go off her's alone he figured it was just as fancy. How fancy could a men's outfit get though? It was probably some suit that he'd feel uncomfortable wearing. It wasn't like he was Ruby or something who loved fashion and cared about clothes so much.

Realizing he hadn't yet answered the girl, he lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck as a sheepish smile crossed his lips. "Eh, don't worry about it really. No need to pay me back or anything," he replied though it almost pained him to say such. He could easily con her out of money or something like that, but that felt wrong in this situation. It was only fun to cheat in his bets to get some extra money like he often did with disguising Ataro's pokeball as the white billiard ball and conning anyone who was willing to play him out of some cash. This was just some girl who was stuck in this place like he was. No reason to try and make it worse. "Besides, you did nothing wrong. Accidents happen." Shrugging his shoulders, he dropped his hand once again and tucked it back away.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 am

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

rudyard's response left snippy dumbfounded. "I... I don't remember what year it is." it was 20-something before the nuclear fallout, right? he'd been with captain and pilot through winter, as well as spring- what season was it before he awoke here...? snippy's head began to ache- likely because of the rocks from pilot- but he snapped out of his thoughts as he pondered rudyard's question. "apocalypse." he gave a helpless shrug. "you must be from the past. you'd be dead if exposed to the radiation..." radiation. there was none here. with great hesitance he moved up to pull his hood down, pulling the gask mask from his face for the first time in what felt like years and years. a breath of clear, fresh air. a smile spread on his face. "I'm not dead!" snippy declared, as if this was a miracle.

iden versio
    tagged nanka

iden regretted going straight to violence- this woman seemed to want no conflict, looking rather on edge. "commander versio." she answered, straightening to a more eased position as she slide the blaster back into its holster before giving a little nod. "do you know anything about this place? how we got here?" assuming nanka as well as woken up with only the strange letter to guide her.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Rudyard Funn
Rudyard stared at the now unmasked man with concern, what must he had gone through to forget the year he was in, wear a gas mask and survive the apocalypse? Rudyard gave a small smile " Congrats, you must have been wearing that for awhile. So, how is humanity? There must be at least a few human survivors right?" Rudyard asked hoping that Snippy wasn't the last remnant of humanity that maybe humans could stick it out for a bit longer but this was the apocalypse, people were dealing with radiation it was more likely that Earth had only Snippy and ghosts.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 pm

charles snippy
    tagged rudyard

for the first time in a long time he actually felt air on his skin, could see the world beyond a pair of blue-tinted lenses. he moved one gloved hand to wipe a lingering layer of sweat from his forehead. "um- not great," snippy hesitated. spilling out everything that had happened to him probably wouldn't be the greatest way to go about this, he was sure rudyard would assume him insane. "I've only met three others who've survived. captain, pilot, and engie- I doubt there are many others left." that weren't radiated. or skeletons. then there were the creatures, the biomatrix, photoshop- all horrors snippy had to face, usually alone. pilot and captain's help was more like painful antagonizing of whatever danger they were facing at the time.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Zinnia

Tags; Rex

Wrapped her arms around her knees her heart rate becoming normal. She cocked her head her eyes widening"How many...people are there?” she warily watched the sword in his hand and stood.”May I?”She nervously motioned to the sword, nervously asking if she could hold it. Something odd....unnatural drew her towards it. She stood and looked Rex in the eyes with a nervous facial expression. Zinnia put her hand out, it was slightly pale and shaking a bit.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 pm

▼ CALYPSO AVRAMIDIS!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ▼ 19 years old ▼ female ▼ heterosexual ▼ no crush ▼ fandomless oc ▼ no mentions ▼ talking to gold ▼
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────

calypso gave a sigh of relief when he had said it was alright, nodding her head. "oh, that's good. thank the gods..". calypso stared at him for a moment, realizing he was far taller than she was. definitely not someone she would try and overthrow or mess with, though she could easily beat him in a battle when it came to her advantage: her water abilities. calypso nodded again, brushing something off of her dress and looking around. "what's your name? mine's calypso. calypso avramidis. i'm the princess of the sea." to prove that she was really the princess of the sea, daughter of poseidon, calypso created a large drop of water in her hands and played around with it in the air for a moment. she then nodded her head, before throwing it on the ground. looking around again and back up at gold, she smiled softly. "we should stay together. i'td be nice to have some company in this place, am i right?". calypso said with a chuckle, smiling a little wider. at least she wasn't yelled at by this guy for bumping into him. usually that was what happened when she bumped into anybody. he seemed nice, for the most part, and she carefully made another blob of water for her to drink. drinking the water, calypso held her trident by her sides. she wouldn't be needing that.. not now, at least.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Rudyard Funn
Well so much for hope in humanity, Rudyard thought, but there are still people they have a chance . Then he realized how uncomfortable Snippy was, suddenly he felt embarrassed he scolded himself That's how you talk to people, you ask them for details about an apocalyptic Earth and expect to be friends! "At least I'll be dead before it starts and you're here," Rudyard shifted uncomfortably, "Want to go and find the creep in charge of this place?" He asked sheepishly.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm

nanka
      female | fe awakening oc | tags; iden

"i'm nanka," nanka introduced, her initial panic starting to fade. despite the unusual weapon at her side and her straightforward tone, nanka had a feeling versio was just as confused as she was. and versio's next questions only confirmed nanka's suspicions. she was in the dark about the whole thing, too. in the back of her head, nanka couldn't help but think about who else this "master a" character brought to the castle.
      "i'm just as confused as you," nanka answered, shrugging her shoulders. "i woke up with that same letter not long ago and started to explore for any kind of answers. though i've only come across the dining room, there has to be something that explains why we were brought here." nanka placed a clawed hand on her hip, a tad bored. "what about you? what or who do you think brought us here?"
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me