Meeting Them [BTS RP] | Jimin spot open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

seokjin 1 | hoseok 1

Postby komi-san » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:31 pm

K I MxxS E O K J I N
    25 | male | jin | location: nearing airport | tags: bts | form

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxseokjin tapped his phone screen, playing some game he'd found by the name of 'mario run'. he knew they were going to be arriving at the airport soon. he wasn't sure if he was nervous or excited. on one hand, more people to tell his dad jokes to. on the other hand, he would be spending two months with total strangers. reminding himself that's exactly what he did when first meeting the other members of bts, seokjin convinced himself to be excited. however, due to getting lost in his thoughts, he ended up losing his game. sighing disappointedly, the eldest member turned off his phone screen and looked at everyone else to see what they were doing.

J U N GxxH O S E O K
    23 | male | j-hope | location: nearing airport | tags: bts | form

xxxxxhoseok was pretty dang hyped. meeting new people? boring, he did that every day. but spending two months with said people? that's interesting. though he did admit, he hoped they wouldn't be crazy fans. but since they hand-selected everyone, hoseok felt pretty safe-guarded against that. pushing black hair out of his eyes, hoseok surveyed the group. nobody was talking, and the only noise he heard was an upset sigh coming from jin. 'why is everyone so deadpan when this is meant to be exciting?' hoseok decided to try and fill the silence with some noise. "how are you guys not excited? this is fun!"

// so bts are almost at the airport, and waiting for the armys to arrive
    and the army should be just getting off of the plane

this is a rly bad first post btw but im rushing ok ahh
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meeting Them [BTS RP]

Postby Xintea » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:11 am

o==[]::::::::::::::::> YUKI HERNANDEZ <::::::::::::::::[]==o

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys, BTS

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

Yuki kept fiddling with the ends of her sweatshirt strings, and thoughts were running through her mind a million miles a minute. What would she say? How would they react to her? Would Taehyung think she was weird? I need to calm down, they're normal people, so they're probably just as nervous right? But they're not, they're international superstars. She mentally face palmed, and tried her hardest to suppress her excitement. Although, she was mainly nervous. She decided she wasn't going to be a super excited, intrusive person so that she wouldn't seem rude. People in Korea were very big on honorifics and respect so all through the plane ride she'd been practicing. She had also been working on her Korean since then, so that she wouldn't look completely stupid. When they finally got into the airport, she felt like she wanted to puke. Not from sickness, but from pure anticipation. She bit her lip and gently raised her sweatshirt strings to her mouth and started nibbling on the ends. A nervous habit she always had.
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:33 am

♛KIM NAMJOON
''If you want to be able to love someone else, then the key to that is loving yourself first''
________________________________________________________________________________
|:|Male|:|23 years old|:|Group leader & rapper|:|Location:Near Airport|:|Tags: BTS|:|

Namjoon looked out the car's window the whole time, watching his surroundings change as the driver kept taking many turns with the car, trying to get to the airport. Honestly, the leader himself had no idea how to feel about this whole thing. Meeting strangers an then living with them for two, full months. In his own opinion, this whole thing sounded quite dangerous and absurd. But looking on the bright side of it, he was going to meet new fans that hopefully won't try to kill him in his sleep, or at least do other things to him or any other member, that wouldn't be pleasant. He was obviously a bit anxious and scared, but he couldn't do anything against it now. Not now when they're on the plane, arriving soon to meet the other members and him. He had nothing against meeting new armys, and he actually loved meeting them. But the whole thing, having seven random armys live with him... It was a bit scary.

Anyway, pushing all of these thoughts aside and snapping back to reality from his thoughts, his pretty, brown eyes moved over to look at Hoseok. He listened well to what he had to say, and the only thing Namjoon did, what shrugging at his comments. ''I'm more nervous than excited,'' He finally begun to speak, the corners of his soft-looking lips forming a sweet smile on his face, showing off his adorable dimples. ''I'm excited to meet the fans. I'm still not too sure about living with them for two months, though.'' He murmured, before glancing over at Jin who seemed to let out a sigh, probably because he lost his game. ''Although, it could be fun.'' He commented again, before turning his head to look back at the happy ray of sunshine of the group. ''But hopefully, they wouldn't act too out of place. We know that what they wrote on these papers was very heart-warming and sweet, but they might act totally different in real life. Let's not judge a book by it's cover, as they say.''

♛JEON JUNGKOOK
''I would rather die than live without passion''

Jungkook glanced at Hoseok for a few moments as he spoke. To be honestly fair, the maknae felt nervous. But he also felt excited to meet the new armys. He liked meeting his fans, and he found it very fun to interact with them all the time, especially at fan meetings or even teasing them at concerts. Their reactions have always been priceless. But right now, Jungkook was too busy staring in front of him, his eyes growing wider and wider as they got nearer the airport. He was too busy being jungshook, so he couldn't really think about the scary things that could happen if he'll live with those seven, new armies for two months. He already thought about all of that stuff yesterday, and it seemed like everything would turn out fine. But as he listened to Namjoon speaking, he felt a bit of fear creeping up inside him. He begun to shake slightly, but not too much. He felt shivers run down his spine as the leader managed to somehow get him thinking about the scary things they might want to do to him.

Would they try to kill him? Beat him up? Rob him? Steal his money? Or even worse... Steal his iron man socks? Whatever it was... He didn't like the sound of it. But even though Jungkook wasn't the one to show much fear around his members, mostly because he thought that he was the alpha male here (heh he wishes) he did fear a lot of things. Right now, Jungkook looked more shook than scared, on the outside. But on the inside, he was totally nervous. In the end, the youngest male managed to fight his shookness off, making him snap back to reality. He turned his head to look at Hoseok, and a tiny, casual smirk slowly made it's way on his face. ''What if we prank them?'' He asked curiously, little sparks of hope shimmering in his beautiful, brown eyes. ''Or would that be too much?'' He quickly added, before glancing over at Jin. ''How much have we got left?'' Jungkook asked curiously, blinking twice, adorably. He might seem like a cute little bunny, but this guy could fool you any second. They all knew that though, so sometimes it didn't even work.

♛ANGEL THOMSON
''Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage, not a weakness''

The girl with pretty, brown eyes and beautiful, long, blonde hair looked out of the plane's window, excitedly. Her red lips formed the sweetest smile on her face, sweeter than juicy, perfect strawberries dipped in melted chocolate. Her eyes shimmered with happiness as she stared at the beautiful clouds outside her window, and the sun's light shining on them beautifully, creating many, pretty colours on the white, fluffy-looking clouds. She felt so excited to meet her most favorite idol group ever. She always wanted to see them so badly, but she never could since her parents didn't have the money to help her buy concert tickets. But not only that, she also had to buy tickets for a plain, and hotel, and get a bunch of money to buy food... She'd never have that huge amount of money. She only works at a candy shop, poor girl. But right now, all that didn't matter. Now she was on a plane, going to meet BTS. The true kings themselves.

She was overwhelmed by the whole thing. She wondered how they will truly be like. She heard that they look much more different in real life, apparently. More... Unrealistic-yet-beautiful. And she could understand why that was. Seeing seven, perfect, angelic men didn't just sound unreal- it was unreal. Angel still can't believe the fact that she will actually meet them. She feared that if she pinches herself, she will suddenly wake up in her bed and her mood will drop after realizing that it was all, just a dream. The blonde-haired girl sighed heavily, and her gaze shifted on another girl who seemed to be nervous as well. ''I-i'm scared...'' Angel slightly whispered as she stared at the blonde girl with short hair, who was fiddling with her top. ''Oh, i bet this is a dream. I bet i'll just wake up and then i'll cry.'' Her voice got so much softer and quieter, her adorably rounded cheeks flushing red. ''We could die if we see them, because they might be too good looking.'' Angel said, before tucking a strand of her hair behind one of her ears. ''Actually, no, scratch that. We won't die. Please don't be mad on me,'' At this point, the poor girl was getting too soft and too squishy. She felt so many emotions suddenly flow through her, confusing her a lot. ''I mean,I think we will. They're all handsome- wait no. We won't die like,actually die,but we will like, die inside because-'' And suddenly, she immediately lowered her head down and covered her face with her hands, shyly, her face going red.

Damn it, see? This is what these boys do to her. They mess her up. Seriously.

♛ LAURA WASHINGTON
''If you want to be free and fly away, then you must get rid of the things that keep you down''

Laura is just scrolling through her phone and she's calmly waiting to get to the airport.
(Will post for her later, i'm in a rush)
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 am

Mɪɴ Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ Gᴏᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʜᴀɴᴅs"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⋯⋯Suga⋯⋯24 y.o⋯⋯Male⋯⋯tags: BTS⋯⋯

As everyone sat in the car and went on doing their own things Yoongi attempted to sit in a good and comftable position, after a while he decided to give up. He leaned the side of his head onto a window letting his white, silky hair become a mess, as he was soon about to fall asleep again, or so it seemed. He couldn't fall asleep.
He had no idea how the others felt, but he for sure wasn't happy. In his opinion the idea was bad in itself. Especially the part where the group of fans will be living with them. It wasn't safe for the group if the group of girls were to leak some information or do something that may ruin BTS. He tried to stop thinking about it, which after a while was successful.

As he heard Hoseok speak he mentally wanted to slap him, how was the whole thing exciting? He then shrugged and murmured: "I'd rather be in bed" to answer the question.
His excitement when he heard the news was just like water: in and out. He was quite happy at the chance to get closer to their fans, but when he heard the rest of the whole thing, he begun to like it less by a second. His only hope was that the girls were normal and that they would get on well. He heard Jungkook saying something about pranking, he just shrugged the thought of it for now. "I wonder when will they arrive" He said towards the guys. "If they don't arrive soon I'm going back to sleep" He said with a blank expression clearly visible on his pale face.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:28 am

———•Mimisaki Seong•———
||20||Female||Location: Landing||Tags: Other ARMYs||

---
the previous night, as well as the past few days, mimisaki had spent a good while packing her bags for her flight. she ended up with one medium sized suitcase as well as a carry-on bag.
---
she's quietly sitting on the plane, anticipating her landing in south korea. she was so hyped up to be able to meet her favorite idols and hang out with them for two whole months, but she manages not to let it show. with her earbuds in, she blocks out everything else, humming quietly to herself.
"attention everyone. the flight will be landing in approximately 20 minutes..."
she smiles when she hears this. "i'm about to land in korea!" she quietly says to herself.
---
"attention everyone, the plane will be landing shortly. we request that everyone put on their seatbelts and remain seated...
as the plane is landing, mimisaki takes out her earbuds and puts them away.
she closes her eyes, knowing that the landing would likely make her feel uncomfortable. and she was right. she had the feeling on throwing up the entire time they were going down.
soon enough, though, the hit the ground and the feeling went away.
---
she stepped off the plane and walked through the hall.
then she looked around confused, having no idea what to do or where to go.
step one, find your luggage.
Last edited by RiN_X04 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:51 am

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys, BTS

"you shouldn't be afraid because you're different. show it off, because you're special and you deserve it."
███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

She heard the other girl talking to her, and visibly saw her melt with nervousness beside her. She too was nervous, but she wasn't going to die from meeting them. They were, after all only human. No matter how attractive or talented they were. "Hey, it'll be alright, I'm nervous too but we have to keep a level head. I don't want to overload the poor boys." She said the edges of her plump limps turning upward in a comforting gesture. "Besides, my outfit is underwhelming to say the least." She said laughing a bit. She was wearing a black sweatshirt that had the bulletproof vest of BTS on the front. The back had a single number and V on the top. It was styled similarly to a jersey. As for her pants, some simple jeans and black converse. Her short blonde hair was brushed, but not much effort was put into it. "I'm Yuki. Yuki Hernandez." She said, outstretching her arm to shake hands. She hoped the other girl wouldn't notice how clammy they were from nervousness.
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:11 am

♛KIM NAMJOON
''If you want to be able to love someone else, then the key to that is loving yourself first''
________________________________________________________________________________
|:|Male|:|23 years old|:|Group leader & rapper|:|Location:Near Airport|:|Tags: BTS|:|

Namjoon turned his gaze on Yoongi, who was just being himself. The usual, sleepy and chill human-being we all know. He listened to what he had to say, and all Namjoon could do was to roll his eyes at the man. "You always sleep, Yoongi." Namjoon chuckles lightly at his friend, amused by his comments, still, even though he probably heard them many times before. But also, Yoongi was right, in a way. Namjoon would rather sleep all day as well, rather than going to meet seven fans and live with them for two months, especially if he doesn't know them. But in the same time, he didn't say anything like this because he wanted to look polite, not rude. He wanted everything to be perfect, and hopefully, maybe, they will actually have a lot of fun and things might turn out well. He just had to hope that these fans won't be creeps. That's all.

"I don't think they have much longer to arrive. And we don't either. From what I can see," Namjoon said, before glancing out the window of the car, looking at his surroundings, his incredibly beautiful eyes scanning everything very well, only to be able to see if they were near. "We're pretty close too. We just need to wait a few more minutes. Hopefully the girls will know where to meet us, and they won't wonder alone through the airport. I don't want to end up walking through the whole building to find seven girls I've never seen before." The brown-haired male said, before looking back at the other guys. He didn't want to run through the airport and find seven, small needles in a cart full of a giant pile of hay. Especially since those needles might be golden-coloured, only to match the colour of the hay.

♛JEON JUNGKOOK
''I would rather die than live without passion''

Jungkook glanced at Hoseok for a few moments as he spoke. To be honestly fair, the maknae felt nervous. But he also felt excited to meet the new armys. He liked meeting his fans, and he found it very fun to interact with them all the time, especially at fan meetings or even teasing them at concerts. Their reactions have always been priceless. But right now, Jungkook was too busy staring in front of him, his eyes growing wider and wider as they got nearer the airport. He was too busy being jungshook, so he couldn't really think about the scary things that could happen if he'll live with those seven, new armies for two months. He already thought about all of that stuff yesterday, and it seemed like everything would turn out fine. But as he listened to Namjoon speaking, he felt a bit of fear creeping up inside him. He begun to shake slightly, but not too much. He felt shivers run down his spine as the leader managed to somehow get him thinking about the scary things they might want to do to him.

Would they try to kill him? Beat him up? Rob him? Steal his money? Or even worse... Steal his iron man socks? Whatever it was... He didn't like the sound of it. But even though Jungkook wasn't the one to show much fear around his members, mostly because he thought that he was the alpha male here (heh he wishes) he did fear a lot of things. Right now, Jungkook looked more shook than scared, on the outside. But on the inside, he was totally nervous. In the end, the youngest male managed to fight his shookness off, making him snap back to reality. He turned his head to look at Hoseok, and a tiny, casual smirk slowly made it's way on his face. ''What if we prank them?'' He asked curiously, little sparks of hope shimmering in his beautiful, brown eyes. ''Or would that be too much?'' He quickly added, before glancing over at Jin. ''How much have we got left?'' Jungkook asked curiously, blinking twice, adorably. He might seem like a cute little bunny, but this guy could fool you any second. They all knew that though, so sometimes it didn't even work.
(Waiting for Hoseok)

♛ANGEL THOMSON
''Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage, not a weakness''

Angel face-palmed immediately, before she lowered her head even more, letting her blonde hair cover her face. She tried her best to hide her reddened face, as she felt utterly embarrassed. The girl was right, and Angel just looked like a child as she was panicking. But the fact that she's going to another, totally different country, on a plane without her family, just to meet a bunch of men she never met, this made her feel even more panicked and scared. She'd always act stupid when panicking. She didn't like being alone. It made her feel terrified. But she needed to keep her calm, as she didn't want to act like a little child anymore. So far, from what Yuki might of seen, was her panicked side and that side of her brain that simple wasn't functioning properly when she felt scared.

"I-i'm sorry... You're right... I know that they're just humans like us, but... I've never met them, and I'm here, going alone to another country, only to meet a bunch of dudes I've never seen in real life. The thing that scares me most is that I'll be completely left out and alone, you know? I just... I'm sorry!" Her speech was slightly muffled as one of her hands covered half of her face, and her hair was in the way. She wrapped her other arm around her stomach, before letting out a deep sigh. She looked up slightly, only to look at the girl who was making introductions. Angel took her hand and she begun to shake it, her touch being incredibly gentle and soft. "I'm Angel Thomson... Just call me Angel." She said softly, her high and melodic tone spilling out from her vocal chords. She let go of the handshake, before running both of her hands through her hair, trying to arrange it a little bit.

"I'm sorry if I seem panicky all the time. I eh... I suffer of bad anxiety. It's hard for me to keep calm." Angel said, her tone getting quieter and more shy. She didn't even make proper eye contact with Yuki. She was too shy to do so. Angel developed anxiety at the age of five, when she was left behind by her mother in a carnival, beside a carrousel. It was all a mistake, her mother was going to talk to someone important and she couldn't take Angel with her. She left her alone for about twenty minutes and when she came back, she wasn't there anymore. A man decided to take Angel away from the carousel before her mother came back. She almost got kidnapped.

She still remembers how scary it was, walking with a stranger through a giant crowd of unknown people, with many blurred faces she can't remember and tall silhouettes. She remembers that everything looked doubled, dizzy, with many colours and blurred out things. That's what Angel saw when she was walking through that crowd. Tall, light silhouettes walking through a familiar-looking town, the silhouettes looking like they were a glitch. The story might seem childish, but when the girl was taken away by the man, she felt actual fear. She still remembers the incredibly creepy smirk he gave her when he first found her, standing still beside the carrousel, alone and panicked.

But anyway, that was the past. Her anxiety also became worse from many other reasons, like getting bullied, embarrassed in school and being made fun of. She didn't have a very pleasant childhood, but she did try to forget about it. "S-so erm... Who's your BTS bias? I personally don't have one. I love all of them very equally, so... I think that's better than having one bias, right? Sort of... I'm not really with the 'favourites' type of thing." she finally begun to speak again, before one of her small, cute and delicate hands reached over to play with the white ribbon that was tied up nicely around her neck. She was wearing a simple outfit today, a pair of black and white sneakers, black skinny jeans, a white sweater with sweater-paws and that's mostly it. She also had a nice, golden watch around her wrist. That's her outfit, pretty much.

♛ LAURA WASHINGTON
''If you want to be free and fly away, then you must get rid of the things that keep you down''

Laura is just scrolling through her phone and she's calmly waiting to get to the airport.
(Will post for her later lel I'm feeling lazy today)
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:05 pm

21|Female|Location:Heading to the Meeting Area|Tags: Other Armys,

███▓▒░░._____.░░▒▓███

She laughed a bit when she heard Angel speak of her anxiety. Not because she was making fun of her, but because she all but understood what the girl felt. On the outside, to others she doesn't know, she can seem to be a very introverted person. Which she was. She acts like she doesn't care what others say, but she really does take it to heart. However, Yuki, in all reality is an extremely happy person when she meets people she can relate to. And she felt as though she could relate with the girl next to her. She smiled happily when she shook her hand, taking in the fact that her hand was much smaller than hers. Once she concluded the handshake was over, she reached back to scratch the back of her head. "My bias... well I love them all too. I can say that there is a member I can relate to more though." She turned around a bit, gesturing to the V that was plastered on the back of her sweatshirt. "It's V." She blushed a bit turning back to face Angel. "I just... I seem really introverted sometimes but it's just because I'm self conscious so I guess we can relate on that huh?" She nudged her gently. "But don't worry, I'm really a weird person!" She said throwing her head back a bit and laughing. Yuki, despite her introvertedness, loved meeting people she could relate to. She's often more open to people like that, and wants to impress them as much as she can. She winked. "My brothers often say I'm from another planet." She thought about what she said for a minute. She didn't hate when people said that to her, but it did just remind her how similar she was to her bias. That was one of the reasons she was so excited to meet him. She'd finally know a person that was just as strange as her, if not weirder. We'll see about that! She thought, mentally chucking as she formulated plans to prove how strange she really was. "You can kinda tell though, huh." Yuki said retreating back into her sweatshirt slightly embarrassed. She looked at Angel. She was truly adorable. Her outfit was, and the way she acted was too. Usually she doesn't get overworked about things like this besides when Coopa is being cute (her corgi). This girl reminds me of Jimin. She laughed mentally thinking about it.
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'every heart but mine'

Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm

———•Mimisaki Seong•———
||20||Female||Location: Landing||Tags: Other ARMYs||

after finding her luggage, she walked off to the designated meeting spot [actually i have no idea where that's supposed to be but--], wondering if anyone else was there yet. her social anxiety started to creep up to her, and she got anxious about meeting bts as well as the seven other lucky people. will they like me? she thought, wondering if this whole thing was a good idea. mentally slapping herself, she thought of course it was a good idea! i get to meet my favorite idols, after all? but a part of her was still nervous. as she neared the meeting spot, she saw there were already a couple girls standing there. they're all so pretty in comparison to me... she thought. she heard one of them ask another who their bias was. they didn't seem to notice her standing there. not wanting to interrupt their conversation, she stood there awkwardly until the talking died down, then introduced herself. "hello. i'm mimisaki seong. she said, looking down at the ground. she kept her hands in her pockets the entire time.
-------
[also just wanted to say that i'm documenting this roleplay on wattpad (don't ask) and it's here. i asked permission from kpop and the credit's there so it's all good]
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seokjin 2 | hoseok 2

Postby komi-san » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:21 pm

K I MxxS E O K J I N
    25 | male | jin | location: nearing airport | tags: bts | form

xxxxxseokjin looked up at hoseok and gave him a half-hearted smile. sure, he was excited, but he was also pretty uneasy. it seemed jungkook didn't have the same mindset when he suggested pranking the armys. "we're trying to welcome them, not give them heart attacks," he told jungkook. deep down, seokjin really was kind of curious about the prank idea. but as the oldest, he felt he sometimes had to remind everyone to stop and think sometimes.

xxxxxyoongi and namjoon talking about the army reminded seokjin about the current situation. once again, he started thinking about what could happen in the next two months. maybe the fans would be crazy and try to attack him. though honestly, seokjin didn't expect too much. he wasn't that popular. it was the group's maknaes that would really have to worry about all of that. in some ways it was a blessing, and in other ways it was a curse. running a hand through his pink hair and turning to stare out the tinted window, seokjin said, "wow, we're pretty close to the airport now."

J U N GxxH O S E O K
    23 | male | j-hope | location: nearing airport | tags: bts | form

xxxxxhoseok rolled his eyes at seokjin. his hyung was being pretty serious compared to his usual goofiness. 'maybe the nerves are getting to him?' but still, the idea of a prank made hoseok smile with a hint of mischief. now interested, hoseok asked, "what kind of prank did you have in mind, kookie?"

// didn't have a lot to write for hoseok oof
    and i think the designated meeting spot should be at the airport lounge
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me