Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accpeting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:45 am

Ealine reached the height of 5'7" and has white hair. He has very pale skin and baby blue eyes. He also has a scar across his right eye,due to him and his cousin getting into a fight. He has brown freckles that dot his face, right under his eyes and nose. It doesn't go any further. He has pointed ears as well. He wears a silver locket which has a picture of him and his brother when they were young, and it will change to him only if he is Vakal. Ealine wears a white sweater and tan pants, but he will sometimes wear a red and black flannel with black pants if he's feeling like it. He also wears black converse, which he rarely wears because he hates shoes. Its a burden to him.

Vakal -AKA Ealine's other side- reaches the height of 6'7' and has white hair as well. He is very pale and has no irises, black scleras and white pupils. He has the same scar across his right eye, again because of his cousin. He has three dots under his eyes. He has a black line that starts at the bottom of his cheeks and goes up to the middle dot, in which it curls under that dot. Vakal wears a silver locket which has a picture of older Ealine all by himself. He wears whatever Ealine is wearing because Vakal is him. Same thing goes with the shoes.
--------|~~~~~~~~|--------
What is your name?
"Ealine Vakal Ries."
May I have your age?
"Nineteen."
And your gender?
"Male."
If you don't mind, your sexuality?
"Bisexual."
What's your species?
"Um.. I used to be an antro goat.. So I'm human now."
How would you describe yourself?
*Doesn't answer*
*Ahem* Ealine is shy, but outgoing. He usually seeks adventure with his cousin(s)and his brother Eliot. He doesn't like when others make fun of his family, especially his cousin(s). He will be ruse to the ones who torment/make fun of his family. He is easily scared and will pass out if he's scared. (this sometimes happens thou). He has a temper, in which its one of the ways to turn him into his other side. The other way is the scroll case.
Are you attracted to anyone?
"Hahaha.. No. Nobody loves me so.." ;u;
Do you have a significant other?
"No." ;u;
What's your mother's name?
"Carrie Ries." (I literally forgot her name when I was reading over the forum, and then when I woke up, I remembered it cx)
And your father's name?
"Ambrose Ries." *I have a feeling that's wrong, but okay*
Do you have any siblings?
"Eliot Ries is my twin brother."
Any other family you'd like to mention?
"Jay Weber is my annoying cousin." (eh. The other one is still pending ;u;)
Do you have any pets?
"..Does an annoying cousin count...? No..? Okay. But I do have a hell hound named Luci~.(Which only appears if Vakal or another demon is present)"
What fandom are you from?
"Pretty sure its Undertale." (Well kinda. I made Ealine & Eliot & 'Corruption'/Vakal & Jay before the release of undertale :0)
Anything else you'd like to add?
He carries a black and gold scroll like case, and if the bottom hits the ground, then it will cause the trident to appear, therefore he'll be in his 'corrupion state of mind'. :3
Once a month, him and his brother would switch shirts. >;3
And last but not least, Ealine doesn't wear turtlenecks, he wears flannels, sweaters or button-ups.

Eliot reaches the height of 5'7" and has white hair. He has very pale skin and baby blue eyes.He has brown freckles that dot his face, right under his eyes and nose. It doesn't go any further. He has pointed ears as well. He wears a silver locket which has a picture of him and his brother when they were young. Eliot wears any color of turtleneck and tan pants with no feet prisons. In which he will wear the same shoes as Ealine, if he does wear shoes.

What is your name?
"E-Eliot Vakal Ries."
May I have your age?
"N-Nineteen."
And your gender?
"P-pretty sure I'm male. Right Ealine?"
"B-B-Bisexual.. Why do you ask that..?"
What's your species?
"U-Um.. Like my brother said.. We used to be antro goats.. Now we are humans because of him."
..... Ealine & Eliot are similar, but he does have a speech disorder in which he stutters in his sentences. Its more common to find him stuttering the first word of each sentence. He hasn't really have a good history ever since that day.. But ever since he had been back, he's been doing okay as far as dealing with his parent's death.
"N-No.."
"N-No."
"C-Carrie Ries."
And your father's name?
"A-Ambrose Ries."
"E-Ealine is my twin brother."
"O-Our annoying cousin Jay."
Do you have any pets?
"N-No."
"P-Pretty sure its Undertale." (Well kinda. I made Ealine & Eliot & 'Corruption'/Vakal & Jay before the release of undertale :0)
There is a possible chance that He could turn into Vakal, but he prefers not to. He died at the age of seven, but thanks to Renee, she did Vakal a favor to bring him back to life at the age of seventeen. Ealine and Eliot has been inseparable ever since. Eliot only wears turtlenecks.

Jay is 5'8" and has ginger hair with a few streaks of black. He is lightly tanned and has gray eyes (WHICH WAS CAUSED FROM HIM TELEPORTING YA STUPID FOX.) in which it used to be blue-gray. He has a scar over his left eye since he got in a fight with his cousin. He wears a bronze heart locket which it has him and his cousin's picture (and possible brother) in it. Jay usually wears a lime green sweater with a white shirt underneath along with jeans, in which his cousins deems them as a fashion no-no. He will occasionally will wear sandles, but he prefers to go barefoot.

What is your name?
"Jay Ellis Weber."
May I have your age?
"Twenty." (>:) H'es not dead~)
And your gender?
"Male."
"Hetero."
What's your species?
"I used to be a 'stupid' fox before I came human. Thanks to Vakal."
Clever, sweet, 'charming', idiotic at times, clumsy at times, smart mouthed, ill-tempered. Deemed as deadly for his unnatural ability to summon black holes and katanas. #Verydangerous
He is also overprotective, and will sacrifice himself for anyone.
*Blushes* "N-No." (has a thing for Villa ooooooooooooooooooooh~)
o3o
"Wilfer Weber"
And your father's name?
"Dean Weber."
... *PENDING*
"Myyyyyyyy two annoying cousins Ealine and Eliot."
Do you have any pets?
"Do my cousins count? No? Okay. PFfffft."
"UNDERTALE." (Well kinda. I made Ealine & Eliot & 'Corruption'/Vakal & Jay before the release of undertale :0)
:3
I don't think so. Hm. No. I dunno.
No wait, he wears sweaters or any kind of shirt. He hates seafood because he's afraid he's allergic to it as well as his cousins.

Renee is 4'0" and has black hair that is always tied up into a strict bun, in which she will lecture you about you going in her personal space. She has pointed ears and dull markings that represent a raccoon's mask. She has tanned skin, in which the markings are deemed as birthmarks. She has copper brown eyes and she wears small brown round glasses, that she can see out of. She has brown freckles under her eyes and shoulders. Renee wears a black choker with a bell around it. She has a right prosthetic arm because of a reason that is to gruesome to tell. She has many outfits for many activities. For example she wears a navy blue tank-top with tan shorts and sandles that are fit for running in which that outfit is for exercising and more.

What is your name?
Renee Teresa Thumper
May I have your age?
"Twenty-eight"
And your gender?
"Female
"Hetero."
What's your species?
"I used to be a trash panda (raccoon) before I got turned into Human. SO human."
Renee is sweet, loving and loyal, but she can be easily angered if you don't listen to her. She despises the way others talk about her height. If you try to catch a hair out of place, she will lecture you and try to bite you. Other than that, she's motherly to the boys (Jay, Eliot and Ealine (still pending that last one, and probably many others) since they don't really have no one to take care of them. She also looks up to them as brothers. Renee will protect any of the three (or four), no matter what the cost.
"Nope~"
"Nope~."
"April Thumper."
And your father's name?
"Ed Thumper."
"I used to. Rosslyn and Dee Thumper."
"Heh. No... Well the Ries' brothers, the Wolfram's and the Weber's are like family to me. I have some 'kids' of my own, Baxter and Clement. "
Do you have any pets?
"Nope."
"Something called Bendy and the Ink Machine?" (You weren't expecting that. Weren't you? She wasn't really going to be a cartoon character, but I did mention that she was an animator/cartoonist for a company while she was at the school :3)
Baxter & Clement are not really her kids, its that when she was working at the certain company, she created them as cartoons with disabilities since during her time as a cartoonist she had a arm missing. When she got fired and met Vakal for the first time, she figured out that Vakal was able to give life since he had feathers on his floofy & stubby goat tail of his, so this made her use a bit of developing potion and the feathers to give them actual life from off of the paper. Baxter & Clement live with her.

Baxter reaches 6'5" in height. He has white hair and very pale skin. His right eye is a cotton candy blue and his left is orange. What he used to wear is blue and orange striped clown pants and a blue and orange striped party hat with no shirt. Yeah. But now he wears a white shirt, jeans, and sandles with a silver dogtag with his name on it, and with that, he wears a feather necklace with sixteen feathers, which if its off, he will die.

Clement is around the same height as Renee. He also have white hair and tanned skin. Both of his eyes are blue-grey. He used to wear a purple jester costume, in which he never took off until he became human. He wears the same thing as his brother. He has a dog tag and a feather necklace with nine feathers. If it ever comes off, he will die and you will be deemed as a child murderer.

What is your name?
"The name is Baxter Thumper." "And I'm Clement!"
May I have your age?
"...Forever sixteen." "And I'm forever nine!"
And your gender?
"..Transmale." "Male!"
"Pan." "What's that?" (Hetero for clemmy)
What's your species?
"Apparenttly human. Something happened. We used to be antro wolves."
Baxter is sweet and 'motherly' like his 'mother'. He is over protective over his brother and his mom. He hates the fact that there are restrictions of not wearing any shoes and shirts in a store. He has his own beliefs that carry on to many fiights on who to believe. He can be carefree, but at least he's not lazy.

Clement is a happy-go-lucky child. He's like on caffeine 24/7. He's curious on how the world works and how was life created. He is very friendly, creative and has a great sense of humor. However, he can be stubborn and aggressive when he doesn't get his way. He doesn't like it when his mother gets hurt by others, so in the way to deal with them, he hurts them.
"No." "..What?" *no*
"I think you know the answer to this one."
"Renee Thumper.
And your father's name?
"Well, techically we don't have a father, but we look up to Mr. Ries as one. Vakal has taught us a few things about the human world, so we kind look up to him as one, but mom looks up to him as a brother. So does that make us his nephews?
"Clem." "Baxter."
"I guess anyone that Renee looks up as a mother or something like that. We are okay with it if they don't hurt her."
Do you have any pets?
"None. Wait, do brother's count?" owo
"We are not from any fandom!" (ITs a mix between BATIM & SL & No fandom.)
They live with Renee.

Clement- He can carry anything, but this it is limited to 140 pounds. He is ambidextrous, and his 'disability' is that he's polydactyl, which means he has an extra finger on both hands. He is starting to wear regular clothes, but he keeps switching to the jester clothes. ;3

Baxter- He can play the lyre (not the advanced ones, the one with 4 strings). He is also ambidextrous and his 'disability' is that he is also polydactyl, in which he has an extra toe on both feet. He is also starting to wear regular clothes, but he keeps switching to the clown pants and ends up being shirtless for no apparent reason.

King Aster is as tall as 6'1". He has black hair and purple eyes. He isn't very tan and he isn't very pale either. He has a purple line under his eyes that curl towards his mouth. His top canine teeth is more sharper/longer than the bottom ones. He always have a mischievous grin, but he does smile whenever he's with her. He wears a black, long trench coat with a white shirt and black pants underneath. He does in fact wear black dress shoes. Because he can. He doesn't wear a fedora thou. He has a dark purple fler-de-lis on his right and left shoulder, and on his left leg and right leg, its his kingdom's symbol, in which it represents a different version of the lily.

Discord is 5'7" and she has copper brown eyes. She has a brown, curly pixie cut with a longer curl falling down in front of her face a bit. She has some little streaks of white in her hair, but its hard to find. She has a tan lighting strike under her eye, in which others think is a birthmark. This is a bit easier to see since its a bit darker since she has tan skin. She has light brown freckles which goes across her nose. Discord always has her bronze and copper red googles on top of her head. Around her neck, she wears a black spiked collar, in which under her collar is a hourglass necklace with redstone dust in place of sand. She wears a pink dress which goes down to her knees and wears a small jean jacket over it. She has a right procetic leg due to an accident while she was trying to escape Aster's mother's wrath.

The Jackals reach the height og great danes, not the really tall ones. They are skinny, but they are well fed. They have black fur with silver infinity loops around their necks, legs and tail. (Its a pattern, not objects). They have light purple scleras, lavender irises and dark purple pupils. Just think of them as endermen :3

What is your name?
"Aster. King Aster to all you peasants." "Dear cod, here we go again. But anyway, the name is Discord."
May I have your age?
"Twenty five." "Same here."
And your gender?
"Obviously male, why wouldn't I be king?" "Female~."
Both Hetero.
What's your species?
"Well, I guess we got turned into humans. Somehow. I honestly think its Aster's fault." >:I
Discord is actually pretty sweet and focused. She works all night making new things with no intentions of sleeping. Ever. She can get a little hot headed at times, but she had learned to calm herself down. She shows hate towards her father, due to her thinking that she had abandoned her.

Aster. Think of a emo king with the goal of wiping out every kingdom. Or you could think of Lord Garmadon in that matter.
"Pfft. I have a finacee." "And so do I."
Discord & Aster are engaged to each other
"Haha. Queen Alexandra II." "Lotus."
And your father's name?
"King Lucifer." "Chief Cherokee."
"They are all dead." HAHAHA i'M NOT GOING TO LIST IF DISCORD HAS ANY SIBLINGS OR NOT >;3
"Nope." "I took a sweet lil dragon in. So Abyss is a child of mine."
Do you have any pets?
"No. Well, besides Aster's seven tall arse jackals. Yeah, they are based off the seven deadly sins."
Aster & Discord aren't based off of any fandoms. Well, they are based loosely off of Minecraft, but that's it.
Discord- She has a prosthetic leg. And Discord isn't her real name, but I'm not going to change it until her chapter comes around in my story :3

Aster- Nothin importanted 'bout him.
They live together.

Gabby is 5'9" and has yellow eyes. His wavy black hair goes all the way down to his hips, in which its sometimes in a man bun. He can't cut it since its an Egypt thing. He has tan skin, in which its a little dark. He wears eye liner and have the golden Libra zodiac under broth eyes, in which it is a birth mark. He rarely wears hoop earring, because he lost his and he doesn't want to pester his sister about giving him new ones. But he does wears a bracelet that wraps around his arm, up to his shoulder. He wears a silver ankh necklace. His top canine teeth is longer/sharper than the bottom ones. Gabby wears anything classy, nerdy or even professionally. But when it comes to bedtime he wears a shendyt (wrap around skirt because men back in ancient egypt were okay with wearing skirts back then. Plus is buckled too.) that its long in both the back in front.

What is your name?
"Gabby Autumns."
May I have your age?
'Twenty five
And your gender?
"Male."
Hetero."
What's your species?
"I used to be a jackal, but until I made a deal with my demon.. I got turned to human."
Gabby is the sweetest most loyal guy you'll ever meet. He is caring, but he doesn't care for himself as much as others. He has a bad temper, which will lead to migraines later on. Gabby loves to have company and will allow you to vent to him as much as you want. Thik of him as the brother you never had.
"Marina."-3-
="Iris Autumns."
And your father's name?
"Argh. Pains me to say it.. But Anubis..Autumns."
"Lily Autums."
"I look up to my demon as a brother who will beat you up everyday for no reason."
Do you have any pets?
Nope
Mix between Undertale & The Kane Chronicles.
Gabby is from Egypt. He just moved here.
He sleeps in a gold and blue sarcophagus, in which its not like the Tut one, its more of a jackal one where the jackal is sitting on the sarcophagus
He is also next-iin-line for being pharaoh. But his sister took over that job in order for him to move.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:46 pm

{I guess we can start now~}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Ealine Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay & Eliot

He was skating around until his cousin tripped him, in which he skidded across the ice until he hit a wall. "Such grace Ries!" his cousin shouted, laughing. Ealine got up carefully and just lifted his arms up as in 'what the hell'. His cousin and brother laughed until the male came over there to pat their heads. Weird indeed, but at least it made them shut up.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay & Ealine

Eliot looked over to Jay and then over to Ealine. "P-Please stop patting us on the head." he said as he looked over to Jay who was kinda enjoying it. He rolled his eyes before scooting back a little. Eliot skated around until his cousin was right behind him. The boy whipped around and started to skate backwards, playfully glaring at Jay. "D-Don't you dare.".

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Ealine & Eliot

Jay shifted over and tilted his head. "Don't I dare what? Its your brother you should be worrying about." he said with a grin. "I'm not doing nothing except complain about my ice burn." he muttered. Jay rolled his eyes, "You can't get ice burn you idiot." he said as he shrugged a bit.

"Well I'm sorry about that Jay, I can't help complian that you just tripped me and I hit the wall."

"Well I'm sorry you don't have much grace." he said as he tried to punch Ealine. But Ealine dodged and continued to skate backwards with Eliot.

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: xxx

Renee was just running around the block before Baxter and Clem woke up. She was trying to clear her thoughts after that dream she had. She sighed deeply before looking around, enjoying the silence, well until seven unusual sized and unusual looking jackals came towards her, causing her to jump out of the way and land in a pile of mud. As she did, she watched a man came running by, calling out their unusual and peculiar names.

Renee took a deep breath before closing her eyes. She took off her glasses before trying to wipe them up. She gave up and just put them up. The woman sat there, trying to catch her breath and ponder on what just happened.

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem

Bax woke up. It was very silent in the house. Which was normal and in which he did not like it. He turned around before rolling out of his bed. He landed on the floor, causing his brother to wake up. They both stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Are we going to wait for ma?" he asked as he stared at the kitchen oven. "Remember the time we tried to make something for breakfast, we almostt burned the living room?"

"And we are waiting for ma." Baxter said as he turned around and went into the living room to flop down on the couch, staring at the tv.

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Bax[right]

They just sat there. He was in a white t-shirt and his jester pants while Bax was in a tshirt and boxers. He needed to put some shorts on. He shook his head before stretching a little. "When do you think ma is going to be back?" he asked as his brother's eyes flickered over to him. Baxter shrugged before falling asleep.

[right]Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Sloth Pride & Discord

"These dogs are the death of me.." he thought as he dragged Sloth, one out of the seven jackals that he kept as pets. The reason why he was dragging Sloth around because he was lazy. Pride was hopping around like crazy and Greed was attempting to break in a house while Lust and Envy tried to fight over Wrath, and Gluttony was rooting around the trashcans looking for food. He called all of their names once again, and this time they listened. He threw his hands up in victory before throwing them down to grab the leashes before walking back home.

Once he let the dogs enter, he soon regretted it when he realized that Discord was crashed on the couch. He rolled his eyes and smiled a little. when Sloth got up on the end of the couch to sleep there, kicking Discord off in the process. Aster held back a laugh. At least she didn't wake up.

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

She groaned after a few seconds of waking up. "Stupid dog.. I thought you were supposed to be lazy." she mumbled as she closed her eyes again. She yawned and made her arms a rest for her head, unaware that Aster was about to allow Pride to dump water on her.

Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

He looked down at the steering wheel, which in reality he was looking at the directions to this damn house that he bought, in which he couldn't find it. He said something in his native tongue before stopping to see a woman that had fallen in the mud. He rolled down window and asked her if she was alright and if she needed any help, in which it was in his native language. Hey, he didn't mean to. Its a habit.

The woman was confused at first, and then asked him to say it again. "Sorry, I need to stop when I'm talking to others.. I asked if you were alright and if you needed help?". "Oh no, I'm fine, I'm just catching my breath.. That's all.." she squeaked. Gabby nodded before rolling up the window and driving off. Alright, time to find this damned house.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 am

♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Open ♚

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual (Hetero-romantic) ∽ --- ∽ Gabby ♥

Being the secretary of the mayor of this town, Marina had to run some errands for Tulip.
After she finished these errands, she walked back to the office house. She then watched as a car drove around in a circle. She stopped as she watched this care, tilting her head in confusion. Gathering up all her courage, she slowly raised her hand and waved to the car.

※ Willa ∞ 18 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Ealine, Jay ※

She skipped into the ice rink, happy that Villa actually agreed to come with her. Not that Villa had a choice, but still.
Willa quickly put on her skates and waited for Villa to do the same.

Ψ Villa ◈ 18 ◈ ♀ ◈ Asexual (pan-romantic) ◈ --- ◈ Eliot, Ealine, Jay Ψ

She watched as Willa put on her skates, then was confused on why Willa was just sitting there. Then she suddenly understood. "No. I'm just gonna sit back and watch." She said in monotone. "Fiiineeee." Willa groaned, much to Villa's surprise. Villa expected Willa to force her to follow her lead. She watched as Willa carefully walked over to the ice arena and walked to the edge of the arena to watch.

♛ ℰmber ♥ 14 ♥ ♀ ♥ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ♥ --- ♥ Open ♛

She sat in her yard, bored out of her mind. She pulled at the weeds as she tried to think of something to do. "Why is my life so boring?" She asked herself, dramatically falling on her back.

♞ Victoria ↭ 19 ↭ ♀ ↭ Homosexual (bi-romantic) ↭ --- ↭ Open ♞

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

Ealine Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

Ealine continued to skate backwards, but slowed down. He shifted over with a slight grin. I declare a contest." he said as he crossed his arms, watching as Jay and Eliot neared for them to listen.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

Eliot chuckled softly before tilting his head on what the contest was about. Once he learned about what it was about he looked at Jay before looking back at his brother, "I-I doubt that you would win Ealine." he said with a slight grin. Ealine glared at him with a slight smirk. "A-And you can't cheat.". His smirk dropped before coming to a complete stop. Both Eliot and Jay stopped as well, but before anyone could start, Jay spoke up.

"Are you just doing this because you are trying to impress someone with your grace?". Ealine stared at him which told Jay that he didn't know what he was talking about. And this allowed him to motion over to the girl who just walked into the arena. "Haha, no you stupid fox." he said with an unusual purr. Jay rolled his eyes and watched as Ealine kicked off with a backwards figure eight. He almost finished it, but he fell and slid a bit before getting up and looking over towards him. "Your turn fox.".

Jay just shrugged and kicked off.

Renee finally got up before looking down at her. Welp. Now its time for a shower. She groaned before walking back home. When she did, Baxter and Clement rushed towards her and immediately begun asking questions. She just stood there, staring at them before pushing her way past them and into the bathroom where she started up the shower.

He frowned. "Well I guess we are going to have cereal for this morning.. Just eat a bowl of Lucky Charms while watching cartoons." he rolled his eyes before walking into the kitchen to grab the cereal box, milk, spoons and bowls out. He poured himself and Clem a bowl before trudging over to the living room to sit down and turn on the TV.

The only channel that was interesting was a old-timey cartoon about a dancing demon, but he soon changed it when Clem walked in. He liked to watch other cartoons that featured Micky Mouse or Sponge something pants. He shifted a little and watched a yellow talking sponge flip some patties.

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Bax[right]

He sat next to Bax and started to eat cereal while mom was in the shower. His eyes darted from left to right as he watched the cartoon.

[right]Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Sloth Pride & Discord

He ran into the kitchen for cover, but it didn't stop the woman from getting up and throwing a pillow at him. He flinched adn started to laugh. "What's so funny?!" she screeched as she retrieved the pillow from Aster.

"You are cute when you are mad. It turns out to be a real disaster when you get mad." he couldn't help but smile when Discord hit him upside the head with the pillow once again. "Yer whole life is a disaster.".

Aster couldn't help but grin some more. He got up and just patted Wrath's head.

Discord :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: G, G, L, W, E, S, P & Aster

*asleep on the couch with Sloth* -3-

Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: Marina

He looked at the map and then looked up, pressing down on the breaks when he saw someone waved towards his direction. He rolled down the window and poked his head out a bit before bringing it back in, in which he tilted his head a bit in confusion. He didn't know what to say or do.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:27 am

Marina stayed silent for a moment, surprised that he even caught onto her small wave. "U-uhm. . . I-I was just wondering... A-are you l-lost?" She asked quietly and awkwardly.

She noticed the other three in the arena and waved to them with a friendly smile. She then started to do her own thing,
which was to simply skate around the arena, gaining speed with each round.

She watched Willa, not really paying any attention to anyone else in the arena. She just wanted to make sure Willa didn't fall and hit her head, which was obviously the case when her twin was a baby.

[Kibarashi] wrote:

She was at the town office, reading some documents like she always did. She didn't really like this part of her job, but it had to be done.

She sat in her yard, bored out of her mind. She pulled at the weeds as she tried to think of something to do. "Why is my life so boring?" She asked herself, dramatically falling on her back.

The ani-ghost floated silently in the local library, reading a romance book. She might not look like it, but she was a real sucker for romance. She often read romance novels, since she didn't have much to do other than help the librarian put away books.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:23 pm

(Who is open?)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:25 pm

(Renee, Bax, Clem and Aster (Discord is asleep) are open but they are at their houses pondering what to do.)

Ealine Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay , Eliot , Willa & Villa

He grinned when his cousin made the mistake he had did. He clapped softly. "Who has such grace now?" he asked as he stretched a little. "Shut it. At least I didn't hit a wall." his cousin retorted. Ealine just shrugged before looking at Ellie. "Your turn." he said as he shifted over a little.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: Jay, Ealine, Willa & Villa

Eliot shifted uncomfortably before kicking off backwards, doing the same as his brother. He spread his arms out to maintain balance. He had his right leg off of the ice as he went around a semi loop before returning to the starting point. He switched legs to start another semi loop that went back to the starting point, in which it was the middle. When he finished, he turned to the both of them and grinned when they glared at him. "What do they have? An ice skating rink in heaven?".

"N-No. Don't be jelly that I can skate better than you." he said as he stuck out his tongue. S-So your punishment is to serve me for the day!" he said as he threw his hands up in the air, laughing a little.

Jay rolled his eyes before stretching. He turned his head towards the girl that was skating alone, and didn't want to bother her just in case she had a sister or a brother that would rip them to shreds if they messed with her. "Alright, I'm going to take a break." he mumbled as he skated towards one of the openings. Once he did, he saw another girl which looked like the one who was skating. But he didn't bother. Instead, he walked to where their stuff were placed and started to untie the skates and place them on his murse satchel before getting up to have some sort of snack which was both healthy and unhealthy.

*shower*

*watching cartoons*

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Bax

*cartoons*

Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Sloth Pride & Discord

*doin nothin*

The man looked at the map and chuckled slightly. He said yes in his native language before looking up at the girl. "Er.. I mean yes. I just arrived at this town not that long ago." he said with a slight smile. He sat there awkwardly with his hands resting at ten and three.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:01 pm

{Tulip, Ember, and Victoria are all open for me.}

She nodded in understanding. "S-so. . . do y-you need any h-help finding w-whatever you need to f-find?" She asked. "B-because, I-I can help you!"

She stopped in front of the two that were left in the arena once she finished her tenth lap, since the other one left to get a snack. "Hello!" She greeted them with a big grin. "I'm Willa! Nice to meet you!"

She continued to watch her twin, a bored look on her face. She didn't even notice when her future husband one of the three others in the arena left to get a snack. She narrowed her eyes when Willa started to talk to the two left in there. "Oh my Lucifer, Willa." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

[Kibarashi] wrote:

x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 am

Ealine looked at the girl and smiled a little when she came up to them. "Hello Willa, I'm Ealine Ries." he said as he shifted over to his brother. His brother looked over to him before looking away, not really wanting to introduce himself, but Elly kept silent.

He finally spoke up when Ealine elbowed him hard. "O-Ow.. Oh.. And.. I'm Eliot.. His twin." he said as he shifted a little over to the side, now noticing that Jay was gone, but he didn't say anything. Ellie just stood there awkwardly until his brother or Willa said something.

He sat down next to their stuff and started to eat the granola bar that he bought. Yeah, when he meant an healthy and unhealthy snack, he meant a granola bar. He shifted a little before taking a glance over to Elaine and Eliot.

*shower*

*watching cartoons*

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Bax

*cartoons*

Aster :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Sloth Pride & Discord

*doin nothin*

He shook his head, "No, I think I got it." he said as he shifted over a bit so he could bring his hair back into a ponytail. He looked over a little before looking at the girl to see if she has anything else to say.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me