Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:59 am

Dante//Magenta Pairing//'Soulmate':: Hannah Annafellows//Tags:: Open

Amused or mildly irked.

If Dante were to be completely honest, he would not be able to tell which he felt in greater extremes. This whole situation was quite amusing, if only because his apparent kidnapping meant that whoever he was dealing with had to be a capable fighter or, at the very least, a capable kidnapper. And a game like this almost assured a fight or two, which he certainly looked forward to. On the other hand, the piece of paper he held in his left hand was to be a source of irritation. A soulmate? Who needed someone so badly they would have to call themselves soulmates? Besides, he was not known for his luck with the opposite sex, which was really quite a shame. He certainly had the looks, of that much he was certain. Maybe his attitude? Eh, who wanted a woman that nagged and nagged about Dante needing to change the way he was? Not him, that was for certain. So, picking up his trusted weapons(of that much he could be grateful for, making a mental note to thank his kidnapper when the two finally met face-to-face), Rebellion sheathed on his back while Ebony and Ivory nestled into their holsters, Dante made his way out of the room he had woken to find himself in with only one thing in mind. Find this "Hannah Annafellows", tell her had no interest in sticking around someone who was liable to be dead weight, and go on his merry way to find his way out.

Kenshin Himura//Teal Pairing//'Soulmate':: Samus Aran//Tags:: Open

The last thing Kenshin remembered before waking up in the room he had left not too long ago was going to sleep in the Kamiya dojo. Well, less of a dojo nowadays and more of a home to he, Miss Kaoru, and Yahiko too. He certainly didn't expect to wake up in an unfamiliar setting, especially one that seemed so Western in appearance, and had briefly wondered if someone he had angered in his past had come to take vengeance upon him. The note left at his bedside removed that possibility almost immediately. So, it was to be a game that he was partaking in. A rather twisted one at that, considering this game's creator and likely overseer was forcing individuals that were unlikely to know one another to work together in order to earn their freedom.

Of course, there was also the option of not fighting and just staying here, but Kenshin decided against that, at least for the time being, for two reasons. One, he had become a wanderer by nature, awaiting the day when his heart would ache for the road and he would leave Miss Kaoru and the others behind for destinations unknown. Secondly, he doubted that this Miss Samus wanted desperately to stay here with someone she did not know. Hers was an odd name, foreign to Kenshin, but then he supposed his would not be a native one to wherever it was she came from. It was best to meet with her first, to determine which path she would choose. As much as staying would pain Kenshin, he wasn't certain he deserved happiness but others certainly did. If staying was what Miss Samus would want, then he would stay as well.

It was for the purpose of meeting Miss Samus that Kenshin now wandered the hallways, his sakabato sheathed at his side. Of that he was thankful, having no desire to be left without a weapon in unfamiliar territory but not wishing to hold in his hands a weapon that brought death. That was why he wielded this sword, a sword that could not possibly kill anyone even with the Hiten-Mitsurugi Style that he used. He was so lost in thoughts of this Matchmaker and their twisted game that he didn't notice that he was about to turn down a hallway that would bring him face-to-face with the woman for whom he was searching.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:51 pm

✄Cut Man✄
Male||29 (Teen A.I.)||Black Pairing||Crush: Open||Tagged: Diana

As he continued to explore the large halls of this... palace or whatnot, Cut Man thought back to what exactly was going on. He had been pulled away from his brothers and thrown into some room with a note saying he had to find his soulmate "Princess Peach" in order to escape. Of course, none of this was okay, but he figured there was no point in dragging down his mood by over thinking the situation either. Deciding to separate himself from his thoughts, he took to analyzing the areas around him. The place was simple, yet elegant, and kind of reminded him of Gemini Man's fashion sense. There was a kitchen down the hall with a similar elegant style, but there was no reason to go there as food isn't a necessity for him to live.

"Well, I've explored enough. If this Matchmaker fellow isn't kidding, then I'd better start looking for whoever 'Princess Peach' is," He said to himself while taking a glance around for anyone to talk to. In doing so, he nearly walked into something, and scrambled backwards to find that he had narrowly avoided crashing into a woman who appeared to be about double his height from the angle he was at. He took a couple steps back and chuckled nervously, now able to see that it looked like the lady could crush him with her bare hands if she wanted to. Alright, try to act natural and not make the first person you meet hate you.

"Ah, sorry about nearly walking into you there miss!" He said hastily, trying to make a good first impression. "You wouldn't have happened to see a 'Princess Peach' around, would you? I'm Cut Man, by the way,"
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:13 am

Peter Parker Red Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Marvel Crush: None Tagged: Frisk

At the first sign of movement it was almost instant that his senses picked it up and put him on edge even more. It was only made worse when he was the other running right at him. Were they coming to attack him or were they just as lost as he was? Tensing up, the teen bit down on his lip as Frisk came to a stop before him. The silence between them was awkward, but he wasn't sure what to say or if to even speak at all. He was grateful when the other finally spoke, but was taken by surprise when they spoke his name and said they were searching for him. Was this his supposed soulmate then? What was the name that he had seen on his paper; Frans? Freida? No, it was Frisk. "I would be Peter, actually," he responded with a sheepish smile upon his lips. "You must be Frisk then, right? If so it's a pleasure to meet you and it seems that we are to work together in this place. I hope I can be of assistance."

Ploegy wrote:
      Nowi Purple Pairing
      1000 Female FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Open

Ever since she had read the letter, she hadn't moved from her place on the bed. She was miserable to say the least. A feeling she thought she'd never show, but here she was moping around like it was the end of the world. She probably looked pathetic. Thankfully no one else would see her in this state though. She was just worried that she might not be able to see her friend again or even get to go home. Even though she had fought in the war alongside the Shepherds before, death really had never been much of a thought to cross her mind, but now that was almost the only thing she could think of. Even the whole soulmate thing didn't phase her. That should have been the real reason for her to be upset. Groaning softly, the dragonkin finally rose to her feet and looked toward the letter on her nightstand. That dreadful thing was what had sealed her fate in this place. How dare it. Shaking her head, she grabbed it anyway and stuffed it away as she made her way over to the door.

Pushing it open, she thought about shouting into the nothingness she was met with. She held herself back though. Drawing attention probably wasn't the greatest of ideas right now. Besides, she had to find only one specific person, right? She wasn't even sure what exactly was going on. She'd play along with it for now. It might help to know who she was supposed to be looking for yet she didn't bother to pull the letter out again. Instead, she began to walk aimlessly along the halls.

Samus Aran Teal Pairing
      25 Female Metroid Crush: None Tagged: Open

Unfamiliar territories were nothing new to the bounty hunter. This game however was. Never before had she heard of someone forcing others to fight their way to freedom alongside a soulmate. She scoffed at the term. What made this Matchmaker believe that she was looking for someone like that? She had made it this far without dabbling in such things so why now would she concern herself with such? It only seemed like a pathetic way to drag her into this affair. Shaking her head, Samus rose to her feet and glanced down at the gun attached on her thigh. She really had never worn a holster before, but this Matchmaker had been kind end to loan her one to keep her gun handy. That only alerted her that she wouldn't need it the entire time she was in this place. That was an oddity. Pushing the thought off, the tall blonde made her way across the room, deciding that she might as well explore this place in search of the one that she was supposedly matched with. Someone by the name of Kenshin. It was an odd name, but who was she to judge.

Opening the door, she stepped out into the hall and looked around. It was a surprise that this place was as nice as it was or at least to her it was. If only the Matchmaker had been running this place then he must have taken pretty good care of it. Now wasn't the time to think of that either. Deciding to take a left from her room, she made her way down the hall in silence. The quietness was almost unsettling, but it was something she was used to by now. A lot of her missions had her going alone so silence was something that followed her everywhere it seemed.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:43 am

Finn Mertens | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Adventure Time | Lime Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Open
"Gunter, Gunter?" The boy called out with a worried frown as he hovered around the room he had found himself in, trying to figure out what was happening. Finn had found himself alone in a room he didn't recognise. Well, these days his memory was pretty scrambled, so he might well have been here before. But what confused him more was the fact that he couldn't recall ever moving to this location, and he appeared to be all alone. "...Gunter... Where are you?" He murmured, not liking being all alone without his snow dog. Heck, how could he even protect his friends if he was apart from them. "Nooo, this is fine! I can make new friends, and I can save them as well!" Completely forgetting about his previous nervous mood and Finn began to giggling, throwing his hands into the air began creating a snowstorm in the room. "I'll share the secrets of ice and snow with everyone here!"

Pausing for a moment, he went silent as he listened to the whispers of his crown, before nodding and grinning. "Of course, don't worry! I'll freeze the world, as soon as I make sure everyone here is safe!" Clapping his hands together with excitement, the ice wizard blasted down the door and landed his feet on the ground outside, before beginning to walk down the corridor, humming to himself as he make perpetual snow fall around him as he walked, creating a trail of path behind him as he walked.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 am

dιana prιnce ( wonder woмan )
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( pairing ) navy ( tags ) cut man
        at the sound of tentative footsteps along the floor, she turned and was faced by a masked man with blades upon his head. she cocked an eyebrow and silently listened to him, as she had no place or need to respond to him just yet. in fact, he had just almost run into her anyways. if he'd be a little more cautious and observant of his surroundings...well, then perhaps he'd know who this "princess peach" is.

diana inhaled deeply and let out her breath slowly. she would humor him. "cut man. it fits you," she murmured, then continued, "i do not know who princess peach is, so i'm afraid i can't help you."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:16 am

Samus Aran Teal Pairing
      25 Female Metroid Crush: None Tagged: Kenshin

Keeping her eye out as she continued along the dimly lit hallway, Samus let a soft sigh escape her lips. Why was she even looking for her partner? This place couldn't be too hard to get through on her own could it? A partner only seemed like a liability in this situation, especially if they took the whole soulmate thing too seriously. She couldn't see how anyone could. There might be hopeless romantics out there though that would fall for such things. Shaking her head at the thought, she listened to her heels clicking against the tiled floors. It was the only sound she could hear. Certainly it would draw attention of others sooner or later. If anyone came, she would take care of them though. It wasn't much of a concern to her.

Rounding a corner, the tall woman came to a stop as a male figure came into her sight. He looked much smaller than herself, but that didn't mean he wasn't a threat to her. Reaching down for her weapon, she wrinkled her nose slightly. "You! Are you a friend or foe?" she called out. It was a stupid question to ask. Anyone in their right mind would probably answer friend in order to hide if they were actually looking to harm another, but she figured that this might be someone else that was stuck in this place and forced to play this game or whatever it was. That alone would make them less of a threat, though it might still be dangerous to trust the others. They might be out to kill if they were messed up enough. "Identify who you are."

Kana Lime Pairing
      14 Female FE: 14 Crush: None Tagged: Finn

The letter she had received made very little sense to the young dragonkin. How she had gotten here was her biggest concern, yet it hadn't been fully explained. All she could tell was she was trapped here without her friends or family and would have to find her so called soulmate to make it through this place. That seemed crazy. Twitching her ears nervously, the young teen pushed herself from her place on the bed and landed on her feet. She was already hating this loneliness and could feel herself getting upset over it. Biting down on her lip to hold back a whimper, Kana tucked the note away into her armor and reached for the familiar sword that was leaned up against the wall. It was hard not to think of her father when grabbing the weapon since it had been his sword during the war, but he had given it to her once it ended just in case she needed to protect herself while traveling from their kingdom to one of the others. Pushing the thought aside, she sheathed her sword before looking toward the door. It seemed like her only option. Taking a deep breath, she made her way over and pushed it open.

She was met by nothing but silence, which caused a frown to appear on her lips. This seemed worse than she thought. As she stepped out into the hall, she was met by a cold breeze which caught her attention immediately. Perking up, she quickly looked around for the source of the breeze. That's when she caught sight of the trail of snow. That was odd. Doing her best to avoid stepping in it, the dragonkin followed it until Finn came into sight. He seemed rather biazzare, but it was someone else. She wouldn't complain. "E-excuse me! H-hi!" she managed to say.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Legend of zelda botw// Pink pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; open

The hallway that was opened up to her was unsurprisingly empty. After all, the princess had no Idea what to expect. The only help she had found from the note was the name of her supposed soulmate, known as Arthur Pendragon. The name seemed nothing special to her, since Arthur was a common name in Hyrule. Glancing back over the note again, she saw no other hints on where to find the person. With a sigh, she knew she'd have to make a better attempt on finding the man "...Hello? Is Arthur Pendragon here?" She called aloud, hoping that at least one person would hear her voice

Amèlie Lacroix {Widowmaker}// Female// Demi bisexual// 22// Overwatch// Navy pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Open

Minutes passed. Nothing happened. Again, nothingness. It had took around ten minutes for two voices to stop right outside her door. From what she heard, they were talking about some princess named peach. Last time she heard, there had been no dictators in power known as Peach in any country. This fact intrigued her, so much so to shift her position to get a better look. Now, she was crouching behind the slightly open door, her sniper rifle lifted a bit as she glared through the crack. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at a freakish orange man with scissor-like features on his head. After looking over the man, her eyes traveled over to the woman in front of him. The woman with long black hair appeared to be well built and a formidable fighter, which influenced Widowmaker to lift her rifle a bit closer to her face.

Jesse Mcree// Male// Homosexual// 22// Overwatch// White pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Open

The young man had only let out a chuckle as he read the letter for the first time. Propped against the wall outside the hallway, the cowboy finally glanced up from the parchment and spoke aloud "Well, that explains a lot." The words were targeted to no one in particular, due to the fact that there was nobody around to hear them. Folding the paper in half and stuffing it in his pocket, the man then took out his lighter and one of the cigars he always carried with him. With a small but audible click, the cigar was lit and set in his mouth.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:44 am

Finn Mertens | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Adventure Time | Lime Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Kana
He wasn't walking for long before he felt the warmth of another being interfering with his cold air. Confused at first, he turned round, before noticing the girl that had called out to him. She looked young, about Finn's age. Though, that was one of the subjects he was having trouble remembering. After he'd started his campaign to freeze the world, he had lost track of time, so years could have past but he wouldn't have realised. Besides, age hardly mattered right now, he'd found his first new friend! "Oooh yes, yes, yes!" He spoke with a giddy grin. "My first new friend, this is perfect! I knew I'd find someone, the crown is always right."

So overcome with excitement, his hair began to flap like wings, making him hover about half a meter off the ground as he clapped his hands and stopped the snow fall. "I'll save you, don't worry! I've saved all the others, you'll have lots of friends when I bring you back home. And spinning! Yes, yes, lots of spinning!" A twisted laugh broke free from his throat as he looked at her. "Ah... yes.." Finn smiled, before calming himself down and simply saying. "Well, I guess I'll be freezing you now." And then, as if it were a normal thing to do, he sent ice in Kana's direction, intent on freezing her solid.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:27 am

Kana Lime Pairing
      14 Female FE: 14 Crush: None Tagged: Finn

Excitement was quick to bubble up in her chest as the other responded to her, replacing the loneliness that she had previously felt. From his initial reaction, he seemed friendly and that put the young dragonkin at ease and caused a beaming smile to cross her face. Listening to the male speak, she was confused by the whole crown thing, but it was quickly forgotten as he begun flying and by his hair nonetheless. It was like nothing she had ever seen. Of course she had seen things fly before like pegasus' and such, but never had she seen someone fly by their hair. It was quite amusing and caused a soft chuckle to escape her lips. It was short lived though. The boy had already continued on with his speech and once again Kana was brought back to confusion. Was he really going to save her from this place? Who were the others he was speaking of? She was sure that he might have meant the others that were supposedly trapped in this place, but she couldn't be certain. Either way, she liked his enthusiasm already.

She was just about to speak up and comment on it when his last statement caught her ears. At first it didn't hit her what he truly meant by it, but as a beam of ice came flying in her direction, Kana sprung out of the way and landed on her hands and knees."H-hey! That wasn't nice!" she scolded. A pouty look began to take place on her face as she climbed back to her feet. "I would appreciate not being frozen, okay? But if you really want to insist on trying that, you won't like what I will do." Her threat was completely empty, though she knew this hall would be a tight fit if she truly were to transform here.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 am

Finn Mertens | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Adventure Time | Lime Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Kana

A frown appeared on his face as she dodged his ice. "Come now, don't be like that! It's nice ice! Hehehe." Finn said with a chuckle as he floated a bit closer to her. "I'm only trying to save you, all the others liked it! They're all happy that I saved them, and now I can save you too!" About to try freezing her again, he suddenly stopped, the frown once again appearing. "No... I... I don't want to." As the boy spoke, he stopped floating, landing on the floor softly as his sclera turned white for a moment, before quickly returning to blue. "You can be my new Gunter! Yes, yes! You can help me save everyone else here, it'll be great!" Finn clapped his hands together in excitement."Yes, yes, yes! That'll work just great! I'll make sure no nasty monsters hurt you, Gunter, don't worry."

Without another word, he began walking again, creating more snow fall as he went, though this time, the air around him was even cold. "Come along now, Gunter! We have work to do." Finn called back to Kana, giggling loudly as he put a hand to the wall and began dragging it along as he went, the parts of the wall he touched freezing solid instantly.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me