Camp Half-Blood: The rise of Demigods

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What should happen?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:43 am

ShouldI dull down on the rules a bit? (If so, please pm me and explain what and why I should change some)
No votes
The roleplay begin where no one, except canon characters, are claimed yet?
13%
A day lasts 4 pages
13%
A day lasts 10 pages
9%
A day lasts 50 pages
13%
A year lasts 100 pages
No votes
A years lasts 200 pages
13%
A year lasts 500
No votes
Should there be any drama yet?
17%
Should we keep things calm until there's a bunch more roleplayers?
22%

Total votes : 23

Re: Camp Half-Blood: The rise of Demigods

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:14 pm

alistair mars / son of aphrodite / eighteen / tags: amore, aribella

even before he stepped into the clearing, he could hear the bickering. amore and aribella - what a surprise. alistair thought to himself with a fond smile, before hustling through the thick undergrowth into the glade. he was late. which, fortunately, no one seemed to noticed over all barbed snips being casually tossed back and forth. "bickering again?" alistair asked the two casually as he approached the bench, before settling on the ground near amore to check over the straps of his armour. decked out in a light layer of protection over sufficient drab colours that would blend easily into the shadowy wood, alistair looked ready for the incoming party. his dagger was sheathed, clinging to his leather belt, while he held his bow in hand, a quiverful of arrows tacked to his back. "so, do we need a strategy?" he asked his sisters with a grin. supposedly, they were to be fighting with the children of zeus against the other cabins. as of yet, however, no one had appeared.

daniel cross / son of hades / fifteen / tags: open

daniel fiddled nervously with his rings, unsure of what to do. he hadn't quite been briefed on the team's grand strategy, other than vague instructions, and so was left to his own devices. though capture the flag was never his best strength, daniel enjoyed the chance to exercise his mind and body alike. after all, who didn't like to win? if only his armour wasn't so maladjusted. daniel had taken to borrowing from the haphazard pile chiron had stashed about, so everything felt a bit at ends.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Aribella Monique ||Aphrodite||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Amore, Alistair
She looked at her brother, "I thought maybe you had a strategy?" Ari cast her gaze towards the direction of the Zeus and Hades campers.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Roka/ Poseidon/ Crush: Open/ Tags: AriBella,Amore, and Alistair

She was hidden among the tree tops but willed her powers to splash the Aphrodite kids. An inaudible giggle slipped passed her lips as she looked in the direction of their flag. Roka was the distraction for the Aphrodite kids, hoping her brother and the hades kids were on their way to capture the flag. Another wave hit the Aphrodite kids, causing their makeup to run just a bit. Although, Karma wasn't on her side as she slipped out of the tree, landing on the other side of the creek. She was temporarily stunned, sitting up and staring blankly at the Aphrodite kids. "Yo," She greeted them with an impish smirk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:36 pm

alistair opened his mouth to reply, only to be surprised by gentle slap of water against his face. the games had begun, it seemed. he avoided the next one with a few well placed steps, casting his gaze around the clearing of trees. "well, not anymore," he chuckled, before slipping an arrow from his quiver and docking it. "seems like while you two were bickering, a few of our enemies got close!" alistair noted with a grin. as the attack didn't exactly reek percy jackson's blunt annihilation, he figured the source to be roka. the whole thing carried a gentleness to it - a hesitance a well-seasoned fighter like jackson likely wouldn't posses. no doubt she was nearby. probably within eyesight - the splashes had been pretty precise. and if she could see them, then who was to say they couldn't see her in return? "keep the flag within your sight," alistair said, turning towards his sisters. "this whole situation reeks of a feint." he had an idea on how to draw her out, but he was waiting to see amore's response to the situation first.

and all his planning.. turned out to be for naught. a hefty thump nearby had him whirling around, where he lay witness to a half-dazed roka struggling on the ground. alistair surveyed her in the aftermath of the fall, a bemused smile touching his lips. "oh hey roka. karma sucks, huh?" he asked the girl, bow trained on her breastplate.

daniel fiddled nervously with his rings, unsure of what to do. he hadn't quite been briefed on the team's grand strategy, other than vague instructions, and so was left to his own devices. though capture the flag was never his best strength, daniel enjoyed the chance to exercise his mind and body alike. after all, who didn't like to win? if only his armour wasn't so maladjusted. daniel had taken to borrowing from the haphazard pile chiron had stashed about, so everything felt a bit at ends.
Last edited by nyctomancy on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Aribella Monique||Aphrodite||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Alistair, Roka, Amore
She gasped as her face got touched by the water. She had done her make up really nice for this. "That is too far!" She shook her head to get rid of some of the water, patting it with a cloth she had In her bag. She nodded to her brother, glancing towards their flag. Bella snapped towards Roka as she landed, stomping over to her. Leaning over her, she said, "Hm... that wasn't very... nice?" She gave a smirk.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Amore was about to reply to Aribella when their brother Alistar arrived. She smiled softly as her brother. He was a lot like her in the sense that he wasn't like their other siblings, obsessed with their appearance. "Good to finally have you join us Alistar." She greeted. She'd been trying to think of a strategy but was interrupted when water covered her completely drenching her. Luckily she had no make up and didn't care about getting wet unlike Aribella who was complaining as usual. She looked into the trees seeing Roka a daughter of Poseidon which meant that Percy wasn't too far. She looked over at Aribella and smirked "oh suck it up. It's just water." She commented and then turned to Alistar. "Seeing as how our sister is preoccupied with her running make up, I'll go protect the flag." She said before donning her helmet and bolting off into the trees towards their team flag. Perhaps she'd get to see Percy, if he was the one who was trying to get their flag.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 am

Aribella Monique||Aphrodite||16||Crush:Open||Tags: Roka, Amore, Alistair
She frowned at Amore's comments, pulling out her compact mirror. Ari checked her makeup, giving it a few touch ups. "There, all better." As she looked around she didn't see any of the other teams' campers, so she figured they were getting close. "What can I do?" Bella pulled out her celestial bronze dagger.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:15 am

Roka/ Poseidon/ Crush: open/ Tags; Amore, Aribella, Alistair

"Hun, I'm rotten to the core. Just a little misfit," She said, winking at Aribella a small smirk formed on her face. A wave, bigger than the last rose up in front of the girl. Suddenly, it dropped and Roka was gone, nowhere to be found. Roka sat a few tree's behind the,, extremely close to their flag.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 am

Aribella Monique||Aphrodite||16||Crush:Open||Tags: Roka, Amore, Alistair
She frowned at Amore's comments, pulling out her compact mirror. Ari checked her makeup, giving it a few touch ups. "There, all better." As she looked around she didn't see any of the other teams' campers, so she figured they were getting close. "What can I do?" Bella pulled out her celestial bronze dagger. As Roka disappeared, the only water that splashed her got onto her feet, as Ari was wearing open toed heels.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 am

and then she was gone, fused with the sea, presumably to travel elsewhere. alistair sighed, before lowering his bow. well, she had to be around somewhere, and as roka was forced to travel via water, it limited her scope. he doubted roka was running away -- she wasn't injured heavily -- which meant following the creek towards the flag. "keep an eye out," he told aribellla, "i'm going to follow the creek upwind, see if roka is near our flag." at least amore was guarding their flag. his half-sister was a pretty good fighter, and he was glad she was looking out for the flag. moving away, he followed it upstream, hoping to catch sight of roka or another of the opposing team's members.

nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me