๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Isabelle~ "My names Isabelle Lightwood a shadowhunter, my friends just call me Izzy." I said to Kyo. I looked at Gale's outfit. I thought for a sec. "Have you by chance seen a crazy and evil girl Victoria Morgenstern?" I asked Kyo
Clary~ "Victoria's my younger sister and my names Clary Fray, I'm a Shadowhunter as well." I said to Gale. "Victoria wants Izzy and I dead really, really bad." I said to Kyo.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Kyo - Training room - Isabelle and Clary
"Shadow hunters?" Kyo had never heard of those until now. She couldn't put a face to the name Victoria, as she hadn't exactly bothered getting names unless social customs required her to, as in conversations akin to this one. "No. I am unfamiliar with that name. For what reason does she seek your demise?"
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Clary~ "Victoria is different than Izzy and I, she a shadowhunter hybrid, she's a Rogue Shadowhunter-demon, she's really,really crazy and evil, she doesn't care about anyone she wants all shadowhunters dead." I said to Kyo. "Since I found out I had a younger sister, many times Victoria has tried to kill me, it seems she likes killing." I said to Kyo. "Victoria hates my friends and I's guts." I said to Kyo.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:01 pm

Kyo- Training room - Isabelle and Clary
Kyo found herself starting to dislike this Victoria person. She had no respect whatsoever for people who killed for the sake of killing, especially so indiscriminately. "What exactly are shadow hunters?" She asked, once again with a lstles expression. "It astounds me that someone like her is allowed here."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:33 am

Isabelle~ I explained to Kyo what shadowhunters are. I showed Kyo my electrium whip that was coiled around my arm. "This is my weapon its an electrium whip." I said to Kyo.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:45 am

Kyo - Training room - Isablle and Clary
"Interesting..." Kyo said simply after listening to the explanation. She immediately stood in a battle stance at thesight of the whip. It was unlike any whip she had seen. "Hm..." The Sheikah eyed the remaing training dummies that were still standing. Kyo wanted to continue training, but apparently it was considered offensive to drop out of a conversation. Maybe she should talk about her weapons? She would never admit it, but her weapons felt so... primitive compared to other weapons she had seen here. "I primarily use a naginata. It is useful and allows for extra reach in battle."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:22 am

Isabelle~ "Incoming Dark Magic chains, duck." I said to Kyo and Clary. "Crap your evil and crazy little sister Victoria followed you and I." I said to Clary. I uncoiled my electrium whip.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:33 am

Kyo could already sense the chains coming. Dedicating life to warfare did that to a person. She was always on edge and anticipating an attack. She dodged the chains expertly and her naginata appeared in her hands. The Sheikah glared at the owner of the chains, anticipating her to make a move. "This is Victoria, I take it." Kyo said, not taking her eyes off her opponent.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:48 am

Clary~ "Yep that is my crazy and evil sister Victoria." I said to Kyo. "Can't you just for once not try to kill us." I said to Victoria. I really hate Victoria.
Victoria~ I laughed evilly. Isabelle's whip grabbed my legs and knocked me to the ground. "Oh your here to Lightwood." I said to Isabelle.
Isabelle~ I pulled her over to us. "I'm really getting tired of you trying to kill us." I said to Victoria. "I can't believe you followed Clary and I here, Alec would kill you straight if he was here." I said to Victoria.
Victoria~ I used my dark magic chains to pull me out of the whip and get back up. I sent one of them at Clary and wrapped it around her legs. "I think its fun trying to kill you sis and Isabelle, and I really enjoy chasing you two its fun." I said to Isabelle and Clary.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Kyo didn't pay much attention to the others. She was focus on Victoria. "You sound like Ganondorf..." The Sheikah muttered under breath. She distanced herself from Victoria when Isabelle dragged her over. "How did someone like you end up here anyway?" Kyo rolled her eyes. Without a word, she used a simple warp spell, reappearing behind Victoria. She raised her hand and delivered a quick hand chop to the base of the rogue shadowhunter's neck, incapacitating her.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me