Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby justlooking4awesome » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Chara, Frisk, Faya

"No one said I could save timelines," Mettaton replied, sounding just a little annoyed with himself. "Honestly, though, I thought you had noticed the disappearance of some of your would-be victims. I guess you were just too busy destroying their homes." His look was cold and unaffected, but he soon just shrugged and shook his head. "Look, there's nothing more to say," he told them. "I just wanted to check in with you after that last timeline, but, apparently, my reason was moot." He turned as if to leave, but then he turned back around and asked, "I just need to know: why do you keep doing this?"

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:44 am

Chara | MTTDT AU | Tagged: Mettaton DT, Frisk, Faya
--
They watched Mettaton carefully, pushing down their anger and keeping a smirk on their face. Their face blanked when he asked them why they kept doing this. What would even be a good reply to that? Whatever they said wouldn't make Mettaton stop. "To punish you and Frisk," they replied. "You wanted to save a timeline that was already broken. Behavior like that never goes unpunished."
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Chara, Frisk, Faya

"And so, in your infinite wisdom and righteous wrath, you choose to wreak vengeance on all of the multiverse for the crimes of merely two of its citizens?" Mettaton asked, eyebrow raised. He gave a humorless chuckle and shook his head. "That is the pettiest thing I've ever heard. When does this stop? When does this end? What could possibly satisfy you?"

(I'm thinking that we should wrap up this conversation pretty soon so that we can play around with other story aspects. @HaileyM, do you want to make a second character so that you have someone in the Psi space for when we're not really interacting with Chara? Also, I was thinking that Chara really should have at least one ally at some point. If neither @InfectedHau nor @MangoTree wants to do it, I can make another character, though I might drop one of mine to make it more possible, since I have characters set up that I'm not even using yet.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Blueberry Sans:
"Uh.." Sans stood there with a finger raised in air, starting to look nervous. He stood still as he mentally tried to process the barrage of questions he'd received. Lowering his hand, he counted down from three on his hands before abandoning his confused look and returning to a confident expression. "Okay, so.. yes, I am... 'a' Sans! And.. my brother Papyrus used to call be Blueberry.." It was hard to tell, but as he paused, Sans almost seemed to deflate for a moment before bouncing back. "Last thing, this is a timeline called the Psi timeline, and this is where Mettaton lets the people he rescues stay! Oh, and I could give you a tour! Do you want to go on a tour?" Sans glanced to Frisk, awaiting a response.
(Apologies if my characterization is a bit off, I'm still trying to adjust to Blueberry Sans's personality.)

Frisk
Frisk's expression suddenly turned hard. It almost seemed as if they were judging Chara's Morales in that very spot. It only lasted all of a few seconds, because soon after they'd turned to Mettaton. "I am returning back." Their voice was neutral, hard to tell if there was any emotions connected to that at all. Before anyone could comment, Frisk had disappeared in a flash of red.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:38 pm

Chara | MTTDT AU | Tagged: Mettaton DT, Faya
--
They let out a long breath. Mettaton would never understand, would he? Of course it was the only way to punish the two of them. Their gaze turned to fixate on Frisk as the child spoke, a look of confusion flashing in their eyes for a brief moment before it was replaced by the more malicious glint that usually flashed in Chara's eyes. So Frisk left. Why? They weren't sure. But Mettaton had asked a few questions, right? Chara turned back to the robot. "I'll be satisfied when you both learn your lessons," they responded simply.

(I might create a new character, I might not. Since I can't really reply very often anyway, it might be a good idea to stick with a character that won't have many people to reply to)
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Faya||Warframe||Tagged:Mettaton DT, Frisk, Chara
    "And when you finish your little crusade," Faya said, "what then? You've made many enemies on your path to vengeance."
    Chara seemed neutral and uncaring, but the Tenno could tell that they were nervous. It was in their voice. Really, she had a right to it. The others, the Frisks, the Sans' and Mettatons and Papyruses (Papyrae?), they feared the void. To them it was a dark place, fraught with danger. To Faya, it was home. It was where she became Tenno, its energy coursed through her veins. "What will you do," she said, "when your demons come back to haunt you?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Chara | MTTDT AU | Tagged: Mettaton DT, Faya
--
Chara stared at Faya, finding her words uncomfortable. What kind of question was that, anyway? They shifted, trying to put on a blank face. After searching for their brain for several seconds to think of a reply, they finally let out their breath they didn't realize they'd been holding. They narrowed their eyes. "...I don't need to answer that. It doesn't concern you."
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Faya||Warframe||Tagged:Mettaton DT, Chara
    Faya guided Titania forwards, until she was right next to Chara. Her physical body was about the same height as the child, perhaps a bit taller, but the warframe towered over both of them. "It does concern me," she said, "I'm one of them." Turning on her heel, the Tenno headed back to her ship. "You have power, Chara," she said, "but you're no warrior. When I come for you, I expect you to have remedied that. I'd prefer a challenge." Faya climbed back into her ship, which lifted off and shot out of the Void, back to the Psi Space.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Chara | MTTDT AU | Tagged: Mettaton DT
--
Annoyance radiated from Chara after Faya left, and they gritted their teeth. In their mind, Faya was a stuck-up brat. Though to them, almost everyone was -- so essentially just Mettaton and Frisk. But they just turned their attention to Mettaton, slightly curious as to what he thought of the situation, though they attempted to hide it.
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Mettaton DT||MTTDT AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Chara

Mettaton laughed. "I think they've grown tired of your superiority," he said, still keeping that laughter in his tone, though he soon sobered up. Looking behind him just to be sure that they'd really left, he looked back at Chara. "Look," he said, "in the end, however this plays out, I'd like just a few things. One: I want everyone's homes to be restored, but, if some timelines are beyond saving, then I want to be able to put the survivors into new timelines where they can live peacefully and without fear. Two: I want you to be powerless, but not destroyed. I've seen enough death and destruction. If I cannot contain you, I will kill you, but I would rather imprison you than execute you if I can help it. Three: I want to undo everything between you, me, and Frisk and let everything be... happy. I want my--our timeline back, and I want Frisk to be able to live it, and, hell, while we're at it, maybe I can tie you to a physical body so that you can't cause trouble and so that you can live and maybe, just maybe, you can become someone worthy of trust and friendship." His expression was soft yet earnest, searching Chara's face, longing for a positive reaction, but he did not wait for a response before continuing, "Now, I know those are probably impossible ideals, but, hey, a guy's gotta dream, right?" He winked. "I just want you to know that I'm not going to give up, not now, not ever, and I want nothing more than a happy ending. I'm a showman, after all, and you're my co-host in this. See you around, partner." Even to the end, there was no sarcasm in his tone, just a sort of wistfulness, and then he vanished back into the Psi space.

Once in the Psi space, he sent out a brief message to Frisk and Faya:

I'm going to teach you more about the code if I can. Next time Chara attacks a timeline, they'll be facing all three of us, together, if you both want that.

He sent the messages off, knowing that they had enough ability to write reply messages if they wanted to. Then, he simply conjured up a hammock suspended high enough in the air that he could look down over most of the Psi space, though he did little looking as he instead closed his eyes. He didn't sleep, not really--sleep was rather beyond him as a robot who also never ran out of power due to being powered by void energy--but he rested. It had been a... tiring "day".

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Blueberry Sans

Frisk gave him a bit of a smile. "Okay," she said, "lead the way. I'd love to know more about this... uh... whatever it is." Then something Blueberry had said registered in her mind, and she asked, "Wait, what do you mean 'rescued'?"

(@MangoTree: You're doing fine. @HaileyM: Alright, if that's what you want, though Chara may be gaining some allies soon, so that'll be fun. There's no pressure to reply super-duper often. I myself am approaching college finals and will need to spend less time on this for the next week or so, actually.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me