|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby .galaxy. » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 am

((XD Ok, cause I was like: O: Wait...... XD))

Jackson was awoken abruptly by Chibi, crying in boredom. 'Wake up!' the baby gryphon seemed to cry. "Fine Chibi, I'm awake! Goshhhh."
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 am

Inca spun around, dropping the bow, at the noise of a animal. It was coming from one of the far tree houses. Tally grinned. Jackson's tree house. That would be Chibi, the gryphon.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 am

Arielle yawned as she got up; the sweet morning song by the sparrows swept into her room and helped make the early morning rise a little bit easier. Pulling on a light tan dress the town’s healer left her tree house and made her way down the tree. Careful not to go too far away from the town, Arielle started to pick the natural growing herbs.
looking to join some rps to get back into writing again
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 am

Inca picked up her bow, and ran out if the village. When she was into he woods, she stopped, and started to track. She soon picked up a pheasant track, and followed it silently.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Chibi sat on the floor next to Jackson's head. Although Chibi was a baby gryphon, he was still quite large. He was already about up to Jackson's knee, but that was kinda small for Chibi's age. Jackson heaved himself up. "Ugh. Chibi, can't I ever sleep in with you around?" He asked with a sigh, and Chibi only yipped in reply. Jackson let out a large sigh, and slid from his bed and quickly got ready. He grabbed his blow darts and stuffed them in a pack that he slung around his shoulder. "C'mon Chibi, let's go start the day." He muttered, swishing some light brown hair out of his face. Chibi trilled happily and leapt onto Jackson's shoulder and sat their, perched like a bird preparing for flight. Jackson reached up, patted Chibi on his feathered head, then walked throuhg the front door and closed it behind him. He climbed down the rope ladder and hopped the last foot to the ground. He looked around, let Chibi listen, then when he was satisfied there was no danger around, he leaned against the tree and started whistling silently, letting Chibi join in.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Sonya grinned as her eyes opened to the morning. She loved the morning, but that didn't mean she was a morning person. No, that would be discriminating against afternoon and night. That would make her... Time-ist. Joey sat on her bedside table grooming himself and being generally oblivious to Sonya presence. Regardless of the risk of being Time-ist, Joey was not a morning monkey. Sonya knew from experience that he would abandon his bad mood after breakfast.
"Come on Jo-jo," Sonya beckoned stretching her hand towards him, "Lets go she what food we can scrape up!" The tiny monkey obediently, though reluctantly, scrambled up his friends arm and settled on her shoulder.
"Hold on!" Sonya warned as she always did and swung down the rope to the ground. While she paused to regain her balance she surveyed the camp. She spotted Jackson and wandered over.
"Morning Jacky," Sonya said standing to attention and executing a quick mock salute.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Jackson looked at Sonya, then rolled his eyes. "Hello Sony." He teased. "How is Joey and yourself?" He asked, while Chibi glanced at Joey, wondering if he was food.(XD)
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

"We're fine. Bit hungry, but fine." Sonya replied, "What about you and Chibi?"
Joey noticed Chibi's glare and gulped nervously. His grip tightened on Sonya but he swallowed his fear and bared his teeth in daring look.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Inca quickly spotted, and brought down a baby deer. She did feel a little guilty doing so, but to be honest, it would probably feed the entire village.
She dragged it back, and hung it below her house, to keep it away from Chibi and the other animals.
" Morning Sonya!" She shouted, waving.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:34 am

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

leт'ѕ ѕтarт ғroм тнe вegιnnιng

What's your name?

Tremble Dew Robin. My mom named me that. I don't know why my middle name is Dew,
but my mom says that there was dew on the window when I was born..

How about nicknames?

I always get called Scaredy Cat since my name's Tremble. Don't call me that. I know
I like cats, but don't call me that. I prefer being called Tremble or Trembler than that.

When is your birthday?

Actually, I was born on February 29th, 1999. So many boys tease me that I'm
only 5 years old, when I'm 13. I hate being mocked.

Do you have any favorite colors?

I like the color of the sky. Not just plain blue, its ugly. Just blue is weird. The color
of the sky is like, light blue, I think? But I like the clouds, too. I like the color of the sky with the
cloud.

Male or Female?

I'm a male. Completely male. Well, just joking. But I'd like to be. I'm female.
I think I'm a tomboy, not a girly girl. I hate girly girls, no offense.

What are your gemstones? How did you find them?

Gemstones? What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about,
but recently I found a jade, the size of a pebble lying in a river I always go to. Also,
I found emerald in junk. Well, I wanted to tell my friends, but I never showed them.
Nobody, yet.

Where is your nationality?

America. I'm English. But I can speak a few other languages, too.
Mostly Asian languages.

gєттιиg ∂єєρєя

What color is your hair?

Brownish, muddy colored. Not a pretty one. You can see that,
can you? And its a little tangled. I'm not a brusher.

Color of eyes?

Blue. More like ice. I'm glad it is. One reason, its my favorite color.
Second, it freaks the boys out sometimes. It's like a weapon to me.

Skin color?

Peachish, whitish. I like my skin color. Black is like crazy, you'll get more hot, white,
is too like weird, brown is ugly and muddy colored like my stupid hair. I don't regret my skin color at all.

Do you have any favorite clothes or something?

I'm a tomboy, so I don't care much about clothes, but I like
plain T-shirts and jeans or something. But everyday, I sometimes wear this hairband,
my mother bought it for me at my birthday, I love it. Its a .. Cat hairband.

ρєяѕσиαℓ тнιиgѕ

Do you have any pets?

Yeah, I've been waiting for you to ask me that. I have a cat. He's so cute.
But the thing that I love him most are his claws. Oh, his claws are sharp. I can scratch you
with him and I if you're too annoying, be careful.

What are your hobbies?

Hiking, swimming, tennis, gymnastics, any kind of moving thing. Sports,
too.

What do you like?

Nature, animals, plants, sports, my cat. I love him.

Do you have any scars?

Umm, not much. But I have a wound on my neck. That's all.

(I'm sorry that I'm using a form which I made at another form, but I added some few things.
And, I just started chickensmoothie.com, you can see that I only have about 1000 posts.
Thank you.)
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me