||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should I lock the role-play?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yes, no one is really on.
33%
No, I like how we are doing.
33%
Undecided.
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: ||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

Postby {~Hoot-Owl~} » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:32 am

Megan woke up, her hair a wild mess. She stood up, brushing crumbs of long since gone chips off of her shirt. The empty cabin was chilled, and she shuddered as her warm feet touched the cold floor. Throwing on a black tee shirt with the camps logo on it and a pair of skinny jeans. Her black converse spotted with faded red lay sprawled on the other side of the room. Sighing she picked them up and put them on. The door opened at the slightest touch of her hand. Walking across the morning grass she opened the food hall door, sitting at the table to the very back. It was dark and ill lighted.
{~Hoot-Owl~}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:36 am

username: Dothx
name: Alex
appearance/description:Image
personality: "Hi... im Alex, daughter of Posiden, but im usually guided by hades... I guess my uncle is very fond of me... As you can tell im not very... erm.. well... loud... I prefer to keep to myself and go on adventures, my hero is Percy Jackson... i hope to meet him one day... I love to sing when im not around people.. and watch the moon.. I have no friends and im quite sure no one will accept me... I prefer to hang out with the cenatuars, they understand me... I have a wild imagination that takes me to far places, like castles in the sky...
history: I was abandoned by my mother and was found by an elderly couple, they have taken care of me since they died when i was around 9... I lived in a tent until a centaur found me! he's my adopted father... He is now letting me train as a Demi god!!
godly parent/host: Posiden
other: Derp, hi!!
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:37 am

Gretchen ate silently, soon finishing. She sat there for a moment, looking around the mess hall, as new campers sat down. She smiled lightly, and then drank her milk. She got up, and threw the leftovers away, before sitting back down.
(lol, accepted. :))
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:39 am

Alex looked around camp, she was finally allowed to join the othe demi's! she didnt really know who her real father god was but oh well... She looked at each tent before bumping into someone "Oh! sorry!!" she took a step back
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {~Hoot-Owl~} » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 am

Megan pushed the food on her plate around deciding the fate of it. She put the fork down, and pushed the plate away looking grossed out. She looked over to the other camper.
"I'm Megan. Who might you be?" She called over, brushing a hair out of her face.
{~Hoot-Owl~}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 am

"Im Alex" she said "Erm, im kinda lost in a way, i have no idea which family tent i belong in, i never found out" she looked at the ground, then at the tents. She smiled slightly when she was a wolf in the woods
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 am

Gretchen sighed softly, and sat at the table, pressing her hands against the wood gently. "Hm..." she said, looking over at Megan and Alex.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {~Hoot-Owl~} » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 am

"Oh. Well you can sit here if you want. " Megan laughed patting the seat next to her. "Im sure my Da wont mind much."
{~Hoot-Owl~}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fehyr » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:45 am

"Okay! whos he? your dad?" she asked
Fehyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:46 am

Gretchen stood up, and walked over to Alex and Megan, "Hey, Megan," she smiled, waving.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me