be anything you want!! Always accepting :3

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Hey guys :3 Do you think I should re create this RP as we have OVER 850 pages :)

Poll ended at Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

1. Yes.
73%
2. No.
18%
3. Unsure.
9%

Total votes : 22

Re: be anything you want!! new and accepting

Postby Rayith » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 pm

(can Jack and Alice be neighbors?) jack unlocked his door , sat down and turned oon the t.v.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

I'm not going to be able to go on at all until next monday. Sorry everybody!
Marry You

It's a beautiful night, we're lookin' for somethin dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.
Is it that look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice?
If your ready like I'm ready

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Rayith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadeslayer243 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Robin

It had been a long day. I had been walking around town trying to collect sponsors. I was trying to raise money for the charities that supported poverty and the sorts. It was difficult because of my heavy makeup and the look that I wasn't the good type of person.
Shadeslayer243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpiritWalker~ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:26 pm

(( yeah sure)) i decided to follow the strange doy to see what he was up to and to my suprise he lived next door i was shocked.

Feels and Notices wrote:Feels: (ノ◕_◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ... DOES SOMEONE WANT TO WRITE ME A NIALL IMAGINE?!? PLEASE?! PM ME FOR DETAILS!! Shdkjksnskaka
Notices:

Was Lady Melancholy! Please don't use <3
~SpiritWalker~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayith » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 pm

"hey neighbor! I'm havin a party tonight and, it might get a little loud." Jack told Alice.

I'm not going to be able to go on at all until next monday. Sorry everybody!
Marry You

It's a beautiful night, we're lookin' for somethin dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.
Is it that look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice?
If your ready like I'm ready

Rayith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpiritWalker~ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

" oh ok thanks for the heads up, did you just move in?" i asked curious about the neighbour i had never meet

Feels and Notices wrote:Feels: (ノ◕_◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ... DOES SOMEONE WANT TO WRITE ME A NIALL IMAGINE?!? PLEASE?! PM ME FOR DETAILS!! Shdkjksnskaka
Notices:

~SpiritWalker~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadeslayer243 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

I opened the front door to my small 1 bedroom apartment. I dumped my sponsors and my bag on the dining table. I walked into my room and grabbed my pyjamas. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I put my hand under the water to test the temperature. It was perfect, I jumped in and washed off the make up. I stood there for a bit and enjoyed the hot water. I got out and dried myself. I put the dirty clothes in my washing basket. I made myself dinner. Mashed potato and steak. I finished dinner quickly and brushed my teeth, I walked over to my bed and pulled the covers over my head. Wishing that I didn't have to collect more sponsers in the morning. Soon I was drifting off to a dreamless sleep.
Shadeslayer243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadeslayer243 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm

I am going to photoshop a pic for you guys :) it should be done in.......... a couple of hours. :)
Shadeslayer243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UU~Calliope~UU » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm

name: Vivian Garret
colour: Purple, Green and Black (if only one Purple)
animal (not necessary): a black cat that comes to her every now and again to protect her, she named it Hedwig
breed(vamp,werewolf,shapeshifter, blah blah blah): human, but her mother was an experienced sorceress and left her powers to her only daughter in secret, nor her father or her two brother's know anything about this
description: has green and purple dyed into her black hair which is usually up in a braid, has bright green eyes that glow when she uses her power's, were's whatever she likes, normaly very indie t-shirts, jeans and combat boots, has an awsome six pack XD
personality: always smiling, makes alot of jokes and sarcastic comments (so if she greets you with 'sup losers!' dont take it personaly) very competitive due to living with her brothers Dominic (older) and Joshua (younger) and is not likely to turn down a chalenge
other(i cant think of anything else lol): her mother left soon after Josh was born, raised by her father so she grew up in a house of boys, her powers were given to her a few weeks ago when her mother had decided she was 'ready', she can use then to see others emotions and move things so far but she is developing the power to change and destroy things
welcome to the dark carnival brother. HONK HONK!!!

Dear Dracula,
Do you remember that one night? Well You have a son and his name is Edward.
Sincerely,
Tinkerbelle

☻/This is Bob,copypaste him in
/▌ your signature so he can
/ \ take over Chicken Smoothie
UU~Calliope~UU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpiritWalker~ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

(( unique pain accepted))

Notices:

~SpiritWalker~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UU~Calliope~UU » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm

THANK YOU!!

Vivian: walking down the street of their new home, ignoring the looks from some of the older people, she saw two kids around her age talking and heard what one of them was saying "oh ok thanks for the heads up, did you just move in?" she walked over "why yes I did!" she laughed "hey I'm Vivian but people just call me Viky, I'm new here too"
welcome to the dark carnival brother. HONK HONK!!!

Dear Dracula,
Do you remember that one night? Well You have a son and his name is Edward.
Sincerely,
Tinkerbelle

☻/This is Bob,copypaste him in
/▌ your signature so he can
/ \ take over Chicken Smoothie
UU~Calliope~UU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups