[Angels Could Be Bad] [Multifandom] [O&A]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: [Angels Could Be Bad] [Multifandom] [O&A]

Postby cKy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:34 pm

if you look in the mirror, and don't like what you see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be me.

when you go, would you have the guts to say: "i don't love you, like i loved you, yesterday."?

Name: Gerard Arthur Way
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: pan-sexual, bi-romantic
Fandom: MCR
Species: vampire
Powers: limited telekinesis, immortality, excellent speed and agility
Kingdom: demon, if that's what you're asking.
Personality: Gerard is a creative bean who is only himself around those he trusts; family, friends, extended family, ect ect. he is quite a cool dude, with his mysteriousness seeping into peoples mind every so often. he brightens social gatherings, with his charming smile and wit. Gerard has a quick tongue and charisma and he is always bustling about his day with as little social interaction as possible. he is extremely introverted and very emo. he enjoys memes, but his laziness can get him in a heap of trouble. and although his quick tongue may earn him respect, it can also get him in a load of trouble.
History: when Gerard was a young boy, he lost his baby brother, Mikey, to leukemia. at this, he became rebellious- extremely rebellious. he left his parents and went to his grandmother, Elena. then his friend, no let me rephrase that, best friend, frank, decided to kill himself, he welcomed physical pain over mental pain. when his grandmother died, he left his home altogether and went to the center of the kingdom. he has been living there in a crappy apartment ever since.
Crush: n/a
significant other: n/a
Family: all deceased.
Other: demons could be good.

so many people treat you like a kid, so act like one and throw your television out of a hotel window.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me