What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:07 am

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Lotus, Remi, Kirishima

He gave Remi a light smile. "Ah, you didn't know, so no harm done."

Fumihito bit down a yelp as Hayami poke him in the side. "O-oh, thank you... though, cool doesn't mean much if I can't help..."

At that moment, Lewis seemed calm enough to come out, or maybe he was needed by Richard, as the two of them moved a bit more forward to start making signs to him. Fumihito read them, occasionally nodded.

"They're right, who will come on the rescue mission isn't determined by us, but our teachers. It seems they are willing to go, so I suppose I could go to the support classes to ask for something that could help. Maybe they got stuff for you guys too. Your quirks sound great, I'm sure you'll get picked for it." He translated for the rest of the small group that had formed.

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko

"Oh, that makes sense." She laughed. "Can't believe I didn't think of that. I'm not worried about missing information though, my brother was in the meeting and knowing him, he probably wrote down everything. So I'm just gonna read his notes and ask Mr. Noboru if I still got questions."

As she stepped forward, she saw her brother talking to three other students. She smirked. And here she thought he'd be too shy to say a word, let alone talk to a group.

"Thanks for the edvice though. Though, I have a feeling we'll see each other on the field. If you said it was only one perk of your quirk, that means the ears aren't all you have, right?" She asked Tomiko, confidently putting her hands on her hips.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:25 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She looked at those things Baguko was showing them, she didnät mind all way covering clothes, but the gas mask seemed a little disgusting to wear. Thought if they thinged that using those gas mask were needed for this mission, she could not have any other option than to wear them, she was not going to die on this mission, because she was too stubborn to use a mask.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She looked at the clothes and mask a little weird, those seemed so uncomfortable, how she can use her quirks on those clothes? She shook her head to break her thought, she didn't want to doubt the older ones, she hoped they know what they were doing. She looked over to Kirishima and Remi hearing their latest conversation about teams, she hoped that she could team up with people she feel comfortable with.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: Shigiraki, Noboru

"Yes, I will..." he responded before shutting the phone. He sighed as he looked at the clock once more, he was late the meeting was likely already started, maybe he didn't miss that much, or if he did perhaps the other teachers tell him what was going on. He took a little bag of some basic medicines he may need in that mission, of course, those could not be enough to heal serious damage, which may happen here. He closed the door of his room as he left it, walking to the meeting room, the hallways were empty, but as closer he got to the meeting room the more conversations he heard. He entered the other door there, not the one the students used, but the one near the front, he saw Noboru and most students "Sorry took longer than I thought, did I miss anything?" he asked.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - shoto - crush is open - tags: open

He is silently listening to the meeting going on.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: open

He walked to the conference room and sat down, behind, pretty much at the place he liked to sit. Just like his quirk, he didn't like to be at the center of attention and usually stayed in the shadows, keeping his distance.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He was being looked for the hideout of the Shie Hassaikai, but always walked into a dead end ' they sure did their hideout very hidden now' he thought to himself as he decided to take a little break at the cafeteria nearby. As he ordered some seafood and drinks, he thought about possible places he was not yet checked there were few so far those places seemed very obvious or just stupid places for a hideout, but well he could as least try to look at those.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:38 am

:!: Setting: 9:06AM, Tuesday, Chilly, Cloudy, Spring
Faun Chisaki|12|Shie Hassaikai Heiress|Mood:Playful|Quirk: Nerium
When the line finally picked up, a deep rough voice answered the phone. Faun giggled and said 'Hello' to Bakugo. She smiled and sat down in the grass, "Hey Baku, can I maybe play with you and Ahma again? At the park? My daddy is out and my uncle is to lazy to watch me. I can have you come to my home to pick me up-" Faun picked at a couple flowers that grew from the yard and tied them together making a flower ring and sliding it on one of her horns. She then heard Bakugo ask where she was at, "I'm at a big house with lots of plants out front. We are far from the park..but I know shortcuts to get here fast though."
(Overhaul's new place slightly outside the Shizuoka Prefecture. So barely in the Aichi Prefecture)
+++
Quake|32|Shie Hassaikai Co-Lead|Quirk: Magma
Checking on his niece outside from the window, he spotted her talking on the phone. At first he thought she was talking to his younger brother, but he froze. Kai really just left, so who was she talking too?! He rushed outside and grabbed the phone from her. "Who are you talking with Faun?!" His niece flinched and told him just a person who she made friends with. He put the call on speaker and listened closely. He heard multiple people and they sounded like they were gathered and talking. The person Faun was talking too told her they were on the way. His face showed anger and he crushed her phone in his hand then melting it with his quirk. "Young lady you are in alot of trouble! Inside the house NOW!" His voice made his niece flinch, but she listened and went inside. Taking a calming breath, he pulled out his phone to call Kai and tell him they could have potential trouble coming to the house.
+++
Akihiko Noboru|22|Hero Association Agent|Single|Mood:Concerned|Quirk: Half-Dark, Half-Light|Tags: All Students
He watched as Bakugo pulled the phone from his ear and put it on speaker. Hearing a man asking Faun who she was speaking with and her telling him. Suddenly having the phone call dropped. Akihiko growled and slammed his fist into the table, "D*MN IT!!!" He looked out into the meeting room of students ready to move out. He smiled and put a hand on his hip as he spotted Tomiko and a girl she was talking with. Knowing Tomiko's quirk of Fennec-Hound, She would be great to send out to find the location of Overhaul's newest place. "Tomiko and 2nd year. Come up here please."
+++
Katsuki Bakugo|18|3rd year|Single|Mood: Restless|Quirk: Explosion|Tags: Remi, Fumihito
Walking over to Kirishima and his group, Bakugo sat in one of the seats. He told Kirishima he would probably wanna partner up with him, but his red-haired friend shook his head telling him he had already decided on a partner. " Ah so he's gonna be with you? Your name is Remilius ,right?" He eyed the centaur hero and looked at the other kid. "You must be a 2nd year..How you know these guys anyway?" He heard Kirishima laugh nervously and tell him to chill abit. "I AM CHILL D*MN IT!" He looked over in Todoroki's direction, "I swear if anyone makes the IcyHot joke Imma beat you up."
+++
Tomura Shigaraki|24|LOV Leader|Single|Mood:???|Quirk: Decay|Tags: Miska
Snickering a little, Shigaraki shook his head, "Hey enough with the Dustbunny nickname. Sounds weird..If anything just call me Shiggy or Shigaraki." His face showed seriousness. He then pulled some gloves from his dresser and put them on, to where two out of five of his fingers were covered. He didn't want to dust anything or someone by mistake. "Toga? What about her?" He hadn't heard of Dabi doing anything to her hair. Except maybe one time getting help with dying it. His thoughts were interrupted by his stomach growling. "Uh anyway yeah I dont really care what food Dabi gets really.."
+++
Dabi|26|LOV Elite|Single|Mood:???|Quirk: Cremation|Tags: Miska
Hearing his name being called, Dabi made his way to Shigaraki's room and spotted Miska out the door. "What you want?" He said to his league mate. He then peered into the room and seen that Shigaraki's mattress was gone again. He shook his head. "You just can't keep one mattress can you, you idiot?"
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:53 am

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Lotus, Remi, Kirishima, Bakugo

As Bakugo approached them, Fumihito was already looking for a quick exit in case things got ‘explosive’. To his surprise, Bakugo didn’t seem that interested in being mean or angry.

“O-oh, I-I just met them just now. And I’m just here as a stand-in for my class’ Vice President.” He answered his question, still nervous to accidentally annoy him. He seemed mostly restless however, only getting somewhat angry after being told to chill. Fumihito shook his head when Bakugo told them about no ‘IcyHot jokes’. Considering the direction he was looking at, he must be talking about another student…

When Mr. Noburo asked for a girl and a second year to step up, he panicked. Did he do something wrong? Why was he being called? It was only when he saw his sister walking through the room that he relaxed. Of course he was just talking about Toshika, not him!

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko, Mr. Noburo

Suddenly, Mr. Noburo called out to her and the girl with the sharp ears, and she blinked. “…Or that happens.”

Giving the girl a confident smirk, she stepped into the room. “Whelp, can’t let him waiting.”

She strode into the conference room, stopping before him with her arms crossed. “So, what do you need us for?”
Last edited by OrangeLeaf on Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:03 am

Remilius "Remi" Tok'Ra•Age:17•U.A. Student•Criocentaur•Xe/Xem/xyr(s)/xemself•Tags: Kirishima, Bakugo, Lotus

Remi looked up and bleated in surprise. "Yeah I'm Remilius, but you can call me Remi if you want. Don't worry Bakugo I'll make sure Kiri doesn't get himself hurt or do anything reckless." If they're here then they have to be good, so it's fine yeah?"

Miska Nemec•Age:25•LOV villian•Hyena•he/him•Tags: Badi, shiggy

"Alright Shiggy my bad. Dabi had 'accidently given her a new fiery haircut and I wasn't sure if she was okay or not."

"I've already handled the mattress. But what do you want to eat? I'm hungry and Shiggy wants doesn't care what we get just that its something. I'm sure you could use something to do." Miska explained.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:02 pm

:!: Setting: 9:10AM, Tuesday, Chilly, Cloudy, Spring
:!: (Queen Im sorry I didnt see your post >.< ahh, Though the students get to see what a softie Akihiko is for Orochi XD)
Akihiko Noboru|22|Hero Association Agent|Single|Mood:Flustered? Embarrassed? |Quirk: Half-Dark, Half-Light|Tags: Orochi,Toshika
Before saying anything to the couple of students he had called up front, Akihiko heard a familiar voice ask him a question. Looking up sharply, he fumbled with the papers he held onto. "O..Orochi!" Akihiko managed to stammer out as his face felt warm. He was slightly embarrassed so he turned his face to try and hide, "Uh well you missed the general info part, but Bakugo just got a phone call from the target. I was about to assign these two to go out and see if they can find the location the girl called from. " He walked to the table and picked up a device. He showed the last ping the device was able to pick up before the call was dropped. "I think she's in this area. Seems like its barely in the prefecture here." He turned to the girls, "That's why I called you two up here. Tomiko, cause your quirk gives you keener senses. As for you Vice President of the 2nd years, Toshika. I wanted you to go with her cause your quirk allows you to leap to places Tomiko might not be able to get too." Akihiko looked back to Orochi, "If you want, you could chaperone. I would send Bakugo but I don't need him being a loose cannon yet."
+++
Katsuki Bakugo|18|3rd year|Single|Mood:|Quirk: Explosion|Tags: Remi, Fumihito
Hearing xem claim xey will have Kiri's back made Bakugo feel somewhat at ease. "Yeah you better. The idiot likes to put himself in harms way a bit to much. Makes me irritated he's like that green haired nerd Deku!" Bakugo rolled his eyes as Kiri claimed it was manly to protect people from harm. Bakugo growled and placed his hand on top of Kiri's head pushing down making Kiri bend his knees, "Protecting people is fine you Weird hair! Doing it recklessly is what you do! So if Remi is going to have your back you yourself is gonna have to think before just rushing in if you want to keep xem safe too."
+++
Lotus Hayami|19|3rd year|Single|Mood:Confused|Quirk: Phase|Tag: Fumihito
Seeing the slight panic on Fumihito's face, Lotus had looked up seeing that Mr.Noboru was talking about Fumi's sister. He looked back at him, "Hmm I know that whoever goes on this mission is determined by Mr.Noboru, but man you look like your not ready. Do you not trust in your own abilities? I feel like Richard and Lewis be great for Mid/close combat."
+++
Dabi|26|LOV Elite|Single|Mood:Annoyed|Quirk: Cremation|Tags: Miska
Hearing he had given Toga a messed up haircut made him scoff, "She seemed fine with it, so I dont see a problem here. Also when did I become the League's errand boy?" He stepped up to Miska with blue flames emitting from his palms, "If anyone should be doing errands around here, it's mutts like you. I'm an Elite for a reason, I take small groups into battle and get the dirty work done. Not run food deliveries."
:!: (To Ferret/The little Toga haircut thing when you said it the first time kinda threw me off. I dont like my characters being put in something Im forced to rp about. Please dont do this again. I managed to deal with it this time but next time Imma probably just ignore a scenerio like that to avoid any awkwardness..)
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:21 pm

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She looked at those things Baguko was showing them, she didnät mind all way covering clothes, but the gas mask seemed a little disgusting to wear. Though if they thinged that using those gas mask were needed for this mission, she could not have any other option than to wear them, she was not going to die on this mission, because she was too stubborn to use a mask.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She looked at the clothes and mask a little weird, those seemed so uncomfortable, how she can use her quirks on those clothes? She shook her head to break her thought, she didn't want to doubt the older ones, she hoped they know what they were doing. She looked over to Kirishima and Remi hearing their latest conversation about teams, she hoped that she could team up with people she feel comfortable with.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: Noboru

He noticed the males shaking hands, but didn't have time to think about that when the Noboru continued to talk "a phone call?" he said keeping his voice calm, even if he was confused 'great...the girl called for them, great...' he thought to himself then took back to his normal mood "so anything new, did she told anything, any idea of her location yet?" he asked pretty much after the Noboru ordered some of the students.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - shoto - crush is open - tags: Noburo

He watched the group here and there, he usually acted on his own, but he thought that maybe now it could be too big a risk especially when he didn't even know where that place even was. He gave a look to Bakugo when he mentioned an ice-hot joke, he was not really even listening to the explosion boy. He walked to Noboru "excuse me, but what could we do?" he decided to ask, using we as he noticed that the Kuroiro seemed to have the same question in his mind.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Noboru

He started to make his way closer to other groups, but still kept his distance from them. He was not really sure what was he supposed to be doing n this mission so he kind of followed the Shoto without realizing it before the tow-haired boy mentioned us when he asked the teacher. His eyes looked up to the Noburo as well "actually I could like to know the same..." he asked.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He talked with some people in the town, if they knew anything about weird buildings or new buildings or anything he could look at. He was told some fancy-looking big mansions outside of the town, nobody know who lived there or if it was taken by some gangs. Those buildings could be good places to keep him looking for the building.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:16 pm

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Lotus, Remi, Kirishima, Bakugo

Fumihito wasn't entirely sure what to tell Hayami. The reason he came to U.A. wasn't... well... a great reflection of his character. He'd surely be disappointed in him. Well, that didn't mean he'd have to tell lies.

"That's true... Richard and Lewis are amazing. I wouldn't have made it as far without them." Upon saying that, the two arms hugged him. He smiled at them, before sighing. "...But the truth is that all we have done is learn in a controlled and safe enviroment. I think I could potentionally hold my own in an exercise, but these are dangerous villains we are talking about. Villains who won't hold back, who aim to kill you. I... don't have that experience. I suppose that's what I'm nervous about. I-I know that it's the end goal more or less, but still..."

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko, Mr. Noburo

Toshika couldn't help but grin excitedly. This was the exact kind of mission she'd excel in. And truth to be told, her first official mission was something she had looked forward to the second she set foot in the school. She turned to Tomiko, grinning. "Told ya we'd see each other on the field."
She turned back to Mr. Noburo. "You can count on us, sir!"
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:10 am

:!: Setting: 9:15AM, Tuesday, Chilly, Cloudy, Spring
Akihiko Noboru|22|Hero Association Agent|Single|Mood:???|Quirk: Half-Dark, Half-Light|Tags: Orochi,Toshika,Todoroki,Shikai
"Well Orochi, she didn't say exactly where she was. That's why the call was being traced while she was on the phone with us.' Akihiko showed the tracking device once more to his colleague. "See the signal ping picked up her call somewhere barely in the Aichi Prefecture. Meaning Faun is located outside the city somewhere." He hoped that Orochi had got all of that before he turned his attention to Todoroki and Shikai, who had walked up. "Well Kuroiro, I think sending you with the girls might be a good idea. If the location is found, I will need you to sneak in and 'access' the situation. No taking action on your own. You will then report back to Toshika and Tomiko." The tall figured man then looked at Todoroki, "I need you to pick maybe 2 other students to get ready as Squad 1.." He pulled out his phone taking pictures of all the recent evidence he gotten and sent it off to the police. "You guys will most likely travel with the police and be there to assist the police in storming the place, once the location is found." Picking some type of bracelet off the table he walked to Toshika and held it out to her, "Take this. Once you have the location report to me using this." His eyes looked at Tomiko as she fiddled with her collar, "Stop that. I don't need you accidentally snapping that and losing control Inui."
+++
Tomiko Inui|18|3rd year|Single|Mood:???|Quirk: Fennec-Hound|Tag: Toshika,Shikai
Tomiko left her collar alone after being caught messing with it, but she looked at Toshika as Mr.Noboru held out the communicating bracelet to her. She looked at the boy who was also joining them. His appearance was a welcoming sight, since she wouldn't be the only one with something unique to their look. She held her hand out to him, " Glad you can come with us. I'm Tomiko Inui, you can call Inui if like."
+++
Lotus Hayami|19|3rd year|Single|Mood:Confused|Quirk: Phase|Tag: Fumihito
"Hm, you have a point. Fighting villains is dangerous." He motioned to Kirishima and Bakugo, "Though those two also had to fight villains when they were just first years. Their first time was back when the USJ was being attacked all because some villains wanted to k*ll All Might. I'm sure they..eh well Kirishima was a bit nervous.." The red head nodded in agreement and said something about afterward he got over it cause he believed in everybody who was there at the time. Although Bakugo glared at Fumihito and told him to grow a pair. Lotus shook his head defending Fumihito, saying that his friend had the right to have his concerns. It would be his life on the line after all when fighting villains. He then flicked Bakugo on his forehead, "Eh don't listen to him Fumihito..if you somehow get assigned to this mission too, just stick with me."
+++
Dabi|26|LOV Elite|Single|Mood:Annoyed|Quirk: Cremation|Tags: Miska
Hearing he had given Toga a messed up haircut made him scoff, "She seemed fine with it, so I dont see a problem here. Also when did I become the League's errand boy?" He stepped up to Miska with blue flames emitting from his palms, "If anyone should be doing errands around here, it's mutts like you. I'm an Elite for a reason, I take small groups into battle and get the dirty work done. Not run food deliveries."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:52 am

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Lotus, Remi, Kirishima, Bakugo, Toshika

Whereas Hayami's words were reassuring and kind, Bakugo's were harsh. He tried not to flinch as he looked away, while Lewis was the only thing preventing Richard from making a rude gesture. But even though, Hayami defended him, Fumihito couldn't help but agree.

"He's right though..." he muttered "my sister tells me the same thing. I got to man up if I want to survive. It's just... HEY-" Fumihito was interrupted when Toshika suddenly snatched the notes from his hand and leaped to a high spot near the ceiling, standing on one of the rafters that was high enough to be just out of his grasp.

"TOSHI GIVE THAT BACK!" He yelled as Richard and Lewis lunged towards her, her ankles just too high for them. "I made them, y-you can't just-!"

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko, Mr. Noburo, Fumihito

Toshika's eyes sparkled with glee at the gadget, eagerly taking it and immediately putting it on. A mission gadget! Now this truly felt like a mission!
"Thank you, sir! I won't let you down!" She said before turning around to Tomiko and the two boys joining them.

"I'm Toshika Sanada, Leapard in the field." She introduced herself to them. "Call me Toshi outside of it."

Her attention was diverted when she spotted her brother. That spikey loudmouth Bakugo probably said something dumb, considering how shy Fumi was acting and how angry Richard seemed to be. Which meant none of them were paying attention. Perfect. "Excuse me for a moment." She said to her group, before sneaking towards her brother.

Before he could do a thing, she snatched the notes out of his hand, turning around and immediately spotting a high rafter. Her feet left the ground and went up, up, up towards it, her eyes not once turning away. When she landed, she stuck her tongue out to her exasperated brother.

"Come on, you don't want me going into this mission without intel right? You'll get them back in a sec, relax."

Her eyes scanned over the pages. Little girl. Thinks villain is her father. Poison quirk. Cover body. Wear gas mask. Check. She tossed the pages down below, fixing her gaze towards a spot near her new squad and leaping down, landing near them perfectly. "Where were we?"
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me