Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby AshRain22! » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:32 am

Luke
tags - Alexis
where - Outside of Aphrodite Cabain
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena
Luke looked down unsure of what to say as he had literally just eaten with Dravin and he was to be frank really full but he felt bad for bailing out on the new girl even though he scarcely knew her so he nodded his head in one brusque move, and said "Sure." before smiling his crooked smile.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:46 am

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - Archery area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon

"Do you want me to get more arrows," Chloe volunteered seeing that the boy had run out of them and his quiver was empty. She looked at the target but his first hadn't been a freak accident as all of the dozen or so arrows he had loosened had all hit around bullseye with one even hitting the target so exactly that it had destroyed the arrow he had origionally shot which had landed exactly on bullseye. "Or do you want to see more?"
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:58 am

Alexis : Tags:Luke : Location:Dining Hall
"You don't have to come if you don't want to, " She smiled, starting to walk towards the dining hall.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:37 am

Luke
tags - Alexis
where - Outside of Aphrodite Cabain
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena
"It's not like I've got anything better to do," Luke said smiling charismatically as he caught up with Alexis lengthening his stride until he drew level with the new girl. "So you enjoying it here?" he asked in a bid to make conversation.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 am

Alexis : Tags:Luke : Location:Dining Hall
"Well, " She started. "I haven't really done much but so far kt's good." She got her meal and stood, not knowing where to sit.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:45 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; outside
tags; kellin
xxxxxxxxxxx
Camila left the hospital behind, doing her best not to think too much of Allora and her troubles. She wanted the best for her, truthfully, and could only hope that she got exactly that. She wasn't sure what to do now; her hand felt a great deal better, aside from a vague sting, and she knew she should get back to training. Getting better at fighting was the only thing she had to look forward to, which seemed to be quite the miserable circumstance whenever she thought about it. Camila decided it best not to think about that. She closed her eyes as she walked, face pointed towards the sky. She didn't know where she was headed now, but it wasn't as if the camp was a massive place to start with. She could get where she needed to easily. Camila kept on that way until she bumped into something- no, someone- and jumped back. Despite it being her own doing, she had the audacity to say, "Hey, watch it!" She thought maybe she recognized this person, which would not be a shocking thing, considering he stood out somewhat among the other campers. It would be easy to memorize faces and names around this place, if only she bothered to do it.
Last edited by wittebane on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Kellin Harleen Quinn Bostwick
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kellin was out for a peaceful walk, not really having any goals for his walk. He was
humming a song that one of his friends had shown him the night before, but quickly
got pulled out of his deep thought trance as someone crashed into them. "Watch it!"
was all he could hear, his ears not catching the first bit. After she ran into him, he
gave her a smile. "But I thought you ran into me?" He asked in a questioning voice,
as he picked up his fallen sunglasses and put them back on.
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:12 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
camila vasquez
where; outside
tags; kellin
xxxxxxxxxxx
Camila puffed out her cheeks, looking more than a little frustrated. She didn't take well to being questioned, especially in matters where she knew she was in the wrong. "Well, whatever you say. Obviously you weren't paying attention." She remarked, folding her arms over her chest. Admitting she was wrong did not come naturally, nor did it come at all. As far as she was concerned, she was not at fault and she would not hear otherwise. "Who are you, anyway?" She asked, before mumbling, "Walking around, slamming into people...hmph."
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Kellin Harleen Quinn Bostwick
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today." Kellin playfully muttered,
then said louder, "I'm Kellin Quinn, Son of Nyx." He says with another smile, hoping
to cheer the cranky girl up. "And I'm pretty sure that you were the one who ran
into me, however, I'll forgive you this time. Don't do it again." Kellin winked at the
girl, as he gave her a tip of his hat.
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 am

Tobias Taylor
Tobi seemed conflicted, before pulling off the quiver, and setting down the bow. He did reload the quiver for whoever wanted to use it next. Then he looked up to his female guide, waiting to know what they would do next. He had quite enjoyed archery, but even if it seemed like something he would want to do for the rest of his life, he had to at least know about any other places at this strange camp. Who knows, he might find something even more fun, although that seemed doubtful.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me