The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:17 pm

(Greedy, you're awful.)

Elise~

Elise glanced back when Greed said William's name, and then laughed a bit seeing William's face. She then turned back to Rune and said, "Here, we don't have kingdoms, we have countries and states. We were in the United States of America. Now, we're somewhere else, I'm not sure where. Tennessee is a state in the US, as it's usually called, or America if you prefer, but pretty much everything is divided up somehow. It's fairly confusing at first." She finished with a little laugh and rolled her eyes hearing Star, "Yes you did,"she said, with a small grin on her lips.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 pm

(Recap for your dying Sharky? ^^")
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Bali simply lay down, head on her paws. Her ears flicked as Sev was startled and she craned her neck to look over at him. "Mother Nature." she stated quietly, voice cracking the slightest bit. Of course, she had gotten weaker at the moment, from deforestation and other things. "Greed, what has happened?" Mother Nature asked with slight concern, eyes seeming to cloud at the moment. Ah yes, she could sense bad sickness nearby. Sometimes she paid a price for creating all the life.
no longer active on here!! you may see me pop in time to time but I don't visit for months at a time.

││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
What a beautiful Duwang ~
------------------------ Chew

hello! it's me: your friendly neighborhood
xhat. i'm obsessed with writing both fan-
fiction and my own original work!

my main fandoms right now are jojo's biz-
arre adventure, lord of the flies, kekkai
sensen, danganronpa, and pokemon.

i'm always looking for a good roleplay! i only
do semi-lit and lit roleplays. pm me if you
have something you'd think i'd like! right now
i'm interested in fandom roleplays.

There must be no other place
---------as pretty as this town.

Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:29 pm

(New character courtesy of Raven, Star argued for a while about greed healing her, before Elise convinced her. Now she's healed, Rune still has his hurt leg he hasn't mentioned and I typed out the whole dang backstory. Do NOT make me type it again. It killed my fingers, even on my computer. And my little bro is sick. I don't think I missed anything.)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting, dears. uwu » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 pm

[ Greed: Thank you~

That wasn't a compliment, Greed. cx ]

Greed chuckled, more good natured than his usual sneering, "Better close your mouth. No need to catch flies." He said, smirking at the pouting William. He looked at Star and gave a small shrug, "It was nothing really. Since we're on the same side, it would be questionable not to help." He said with a small smile. He looked back at his sword that was presented by the fake William, "Thank you. Now, let's kick some arse." He said with a grin. Greed turned to Mother Nature, "Unknown has killed Veser. We need to fight back to reclaim what is rightfully ours- I mean yours." He mumbled, eyes castes downwards.
yoooo! I have moved. pm me for the username. thank you!
quitting, dears. uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

"I want my revenge for my Vessy. Unknown needs to end." Star growled. Lawd, was she pissed, and when a girl is pissed, it's bad, when STAR is pissed, people die.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 pm

(Sharky, seriously, you had BETTER bring back Veser.)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 pm

( Because, if Veser woke up now, seeing as Star was gone, and with Greed, Welcome to HELL :3 )
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

(OH. MY. GOSH. WAKE HIM UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!! XD)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Unknown suddenly grinned, a horribly, evil glint lighting his eyes. He looked to his daughter, who tilted her head, forcing her long pink and blond locks to brush the ground. "What's going on, daddy? Are you ok?"

Unknown chuckled, extending an arm and ruffling his daughter hair. "Oh, I am more than ok, my darling girl," he said. His voice was a deep thrum of a bass, echoing loud, as if he was wired with naturally occurring surround-sound. He started stroking her head, smiling. "He is very weak, my dear. We need but on more time-wrinkle and another argument between those foolish little Guardians, and we'll be golden."

Penelope squealed with delight, throwing her arms around her father. "Oh, Daddy, I can't wait! Oh, can we make Greece again? I want to preach the word of Artemis once more!"

Unknown smiled brightly at his daughter, holding her chin between his thumb and index finger. "You can have anything you want, darling girl, once we rule the world."

Father Time was shivering uncontrollably, and pathetically weakly, he tried to push himself up. A deep frown creased his worn features as he found he couldn't. Weary, blurred eyes glanced around the room. Blood rushed in his ears, muffling the sounds in the room. He needed to get up. He needed to find and stop his enemy. But he could not while he was on the floor. And he could not with all the arguments and distrust in the room. His gaze fell upon William and his brother, and drawing a long, wheezing breath, he spoke.

"I...require...aid...sincere...apologies."

(I'M GETTING THERE. OK? CALM YER TITS!)
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets