Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby ThaliaGrace » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:03 am

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Forest
Tags: Paige, Raito

Amber stuck her tongue out at them then launched herself at the ground. She tumbled through the air. If she landed on the floor she would most likely die. She knew she was probably giving Paige and Raito a heart attack. Amber had never done this in front of Paige and she wasn't sure if Raito had ever seen her do it. Just as she would have slammed into the floor, she fell into the tree's shadow, disappearing then reappearing in a shadow right behind the older campers and tapped them on their shoulders, grinning widely.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

~|Alexis "Lexi" Summers|~
Female||16||Aphrodite||Location: Aphrodite Cabin||Tags: Open

She looked around to see if there were any other Aphrodite children, her half siblings. She was new here, and haven't met her half siblings yet, if she even had any.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 pm

•Raito Taiyo•
•tags - paige, amber•
•where - forest•
•gender - male•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - apollo•

Raito smiled and moved closer to the tree. Then he noticed Amber falling towards the ground. He was about to yell out when she sunk into the shadows and seemed to disappear. His breath was caught in his chest. As soon as he felt the tapping on his shoulder he gasped, spinning around. He hadn't seen the shadow traveling ability Hades children had in some time. To see it again only spooked him.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:44 am

ThePinkFox wrote:
Female||16||Aphrodite||Location: Aphrodite Cabin||Tags: Open

She looked around to see if there were any other Aphrodite children, her half siblings. She was new here, and haven't met her half siblings yet, if she even had any.

Luke
tags - Alexis
where - general campus
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena

Luke looked around the campus to see if he could find anyone to talk to to waste time until he had to assume some of his responsibilities as Athena counsellor. Spotting a girl in the doorway of Aphrodite's cabain who he didn't immediately recognise though he knew her name like many other girl's names started with an A. Walking over to the girl who he presumed belonged to the Aphrodite cabin he smiled his trade mark lopsided grin. "Hey are you new here," He asked curiously. "I'm Luke, Luke Hawthorne."
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:17 am

Female||16||Aphrodite||Location: Outside Aphrodite Cabin||Tags: Luke

She heard a boy's voice, turning to face him. "Oh, yes. I am new. My name's Alexis, but I prefer Lexi." She repled to him.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:43 am

Luke
tags - Alexis
where - general campus
gender - male
age - 17 years old
parent - Athena

"Nice to meet you," Luke said smiling at the new girl. He considered offering her his hand to shake but he knew that that would look like he was trying to hard. "When did you arrive?" he asked curiously. He hadn't seen her before but he didn't remember her arriving recently as normally there was a big thing normally about a camper arriving.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:38 am

"I got here this morning." She remembered. "How long have you been here?" She smiled at Luke.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:56 am

• Allora
  • where: Big House
  • Tags:Open

Lora knocked on the door, feeling nervous to approach a house that was so diffrent to the cabins. She had never been there and often tried to stay away.

• Dravin
  • Where: Swordplay Arena
  • Tags: Open

Dravin walked to the arena after eating, needing the practice again and wanting to better himself. Drawing his daggers, he went after dummy after dummy. Thrashing and slashing all that he could. Eventually he had to throw off his shirt and continue the attack, not letting up and eventually sparkling from the sweat on his body.
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:16 pm

ThePinkFox wrote:

"I got here this morning." She remembered. "How long have you been here?" She smiled at Luke.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:26 pm

ThaliaGrace wrote:
Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Forest
Tags: Paige, Raito

Amber stuck her tongue out at them then launched herself at the ground. She tumbled through the air. If she landed on the floor she would most likely die. She knew she was probably giving Paige and Raito a heart attack. Amber had never done this in front of Paige and she wasn't sure if Raito had ever seen her do it. Just as she would have slammed into the floor, she fell into the tree's shadow, disappearing then reappearing in a shadow right behind the older campers and tapped them on their shoulders, grinning widely.

Name;;Paige Esenger
Age;;18
Godly-Parent;;Dionysus]

Paige's mind went into overdrive as she watched Amber begin to fall but before her mind could come up with anything other than, 'Oh my Gods!' the girl had dissipated into into the shadows. Paige stared dumbfounded before her until she felt a tap on her shoulder and spun around to see the little trickster safe and sound,
"You little..." Paige looked as though she she was about to explode with anger, her eyes turning a dark grey but as she took a step towards Amber she wrapped her arms around the younger girl squeezing tightly.
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't