REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: REMEMBER :: semi-lit :: open

Postby aergia » Fri May 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Ariel | Female | 18 | Mermaid / Human

Ariel nodded, looking over into the distance. All she could see was sand, and more sand. "Thanks Belle, I'm glad I have one person with me. Though something tells me that the people we find will be clueless like us, I have a gut feeling about this." she said with a fiery passion in her eyes. They started to walk, Ariel stayed in line with Belle until they came to a river at the edge of a jungle, it looked deep and was very fast. "Well, what do we do now?" she asked, annoyed that they had found an obstacle so soon in their journey. Ariel dipped the tip of her toe into the water, it shot back out like something had grabbed her. "It's freezing cold by the way, how could we get around?" she said, though she knew there was no way around a river until you either got to a bridge, or the end.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:33 am

Vixey looked at the ocean, the entire setup puzzling to her. "Who would put salt in water?" she asked no one in particular. "Doesn't that make it unfit for drinking?" From what she could tell, this 'sea' was completely useless and a huge waste of water. She crossed her arms and frowned, letting her amber gaze travel over the ocean before asking another question. "What does it do?" she asked, looking at Rapunzel. "Does it just sit there, being all useless, or is it actually useful for something?" It suddenly hit her--the stream, the trout stream! Fish lived in there, so maybe they lived in here! "Do fish actually live in there?" She was quite pleased at herself for figuring that one out. The sand, though, was very hot. She tried walking on it, then glanced over as Tod fell on his face. "Tod, are you okay?" she fretted, trying to help him up but ended up falling over as well.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheep. » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 am

SkieRunner wrote:
⊰ Nala ⊱ ⊰ Seventeen ⊱ ⊰ Female ⊱

As the kid spoke, Nala made sure to listen this time. She needed to know what they were looking for "Yellow fruit." she repeated following the former elephant's finger to the fruit. It was a skinny long fruit that grew in bushals of around ten or so. Most of them were a green or greenish-yellow color. A few were right yellow and some of the brighter one's even had brown splotches. Nala was immediately suspicious. Not only where these 'fruits' super colorful they weren't very appealing to look at. Or so the former lioness thought.

"Are you sure these things are edible?" Nala asking walking forwards to look up at the tree. She looked at the young boy next to her and sighed. "They really don't look that good." she muttered. Her gaze returned to the fruit above her and she pushed some strainds of light hair from her face. "Now.... there's one questions. How do we get those things down?" the trees that these odd things hung out of were tall and skinny they didn't look like the trees in africa that a cat, or anything really, could climb easily.

____
Dumbo felt a surge of... leader-ness? Pride? He had never been in charge of anything before; he was the youngest elephant in the Circus, and was trained to follow orders but not to give them. Leading Nala to the fruit was the first thing he had done where he was telling someone something that they had never known of previously, and it made him borderline excited. While the young child liked to learn, he had never been given an opportunity to teach before. So, teach he would, in the best way he could do so.

"Yes, very yellow. Brighter, better," he explained, remembering what Mama had told him about fruit. "Brown, bad. Mush." He hoped that she'd understand his short sentences, but with the burning of hunger in his stomach, he couldn't bring himself to be too worried about speech. Looking back at the lioness, he could sense the dissatisfaction coming off of her, almost in the cliché-ly-describe ‘waves’. It lead him to think about a lion’s diet; so, did they really never eat fruit? It was an odd life to live, in Jumbo Jr's opinion.

A small, bubbling giggle escaped Dumbo's mouth at the woman's question. "Edible, yes. Not for lions, though?" He laughed again light-heartedly, picking one nicely-coloured piece of fruit from a lower part of the tree. "Taste, better than look. Trust," he said with a smile. He frowned at the next question; he hadn't really thought of that. "Shake?" he suggested warily, eyeing the tree as he racked his mind for a solution.
hi! i'm sheep., but call me lis.

semi-lit roleplayer (or I try to be) and a proctor over at the roleplay school

lovely amazing husbando. ilybby

status;; on & off. doing;; watching someone play dmc. mood;; tired
working on;; contest intro reply form
sheep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:29 am

Alyci wrote:Ariel | Female | 18 | Mermaid / Human

Ariel nodded, looking over into the distance. All she could see was sand, and more sand. "Thanks Belle, I'm glad I have one person with me. Though something tells me that the people we find will be clueless like us, I have a gut feeling about this." she said with a fiery passion in her eyes. They started to walk, Ariel stayed in line with Belle until they came to a river at the edge of a jungle, it looked deep and was very fast. "Well, what do we do now?" she asked, annoyed that they had found an obstacle so soon in their journey. Ariel dipped the tip of her toe into the water, it shot back out like something had grabbed her. "It's freezing cold by the way, how could we get around?" she said, though she knew there was no way around a river until you either got to a bridge, or the end.

Belle / 18 / Female

~Tale as old as
time. Song as
old as rhyme
Beauty and the
Beast~

--Belle--

~I want adventure
in the great wide
somewhere.~
She followed Ariel and then stopped once she saw the body of water in front of them. Her eyes started to scan the rivers shore. But nothing seemed to be useful. Until her eyes stop as she looked at a washed up log.
"Are you handy with building rafts?" she questioned Ariel with a slight smile at the corner of her mouth. As Belle spoke she rolled up her sleeves. "We might be able to use that log over there to get across the lake. Unless you want to walk around the shore to find a bridge. But I got a feeling there is going to be nothing there."
━━━━━━━━━━━ "Dulcius Ex Asperis"
flo. || witch. || scorpio. || she/her.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obeisant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:35 am

Simba - Seventeen - Male

His eyes shot open wide as Peter Pan asked what the Pridelands were. Didn't everyone know?! They were amazing! How could you not! "You mean you don't know?" He asked with shock in his voice. He smiled a bit, remembering all about them. The vast grass, the morning light touching it in the most amazing way, watching the zebras and antelope run early in the morning in search of food. "It's the most amazing place. There's friends everywhere, always food, water. Whatever problems you have, well the go away when you're with anyone there." He responded simply, a bit of admiration in his voice. So Peter Pan wasn't anywhere near the Pridelands. "What is Neverland?" He asked, looking at the boy curiously. He had never heard of them before and wanted to know what they were. Was it as good as the Pridelands? Better? Worse?
obeisant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 am

✧Peter Pan/ 13 / Male✧

~Never say goodbye,
because saying
goodbye means
going away,
and going
away means
forgetting.~

--Peter Pan--

~To die
would be an
awful big
adventure.~
The smile on his face grew once he heard about the pride lands. It sound like a very interesting place. But the smile slowly faded once Simba asked what Neverland is.
"Neverland is the beautiful island, where you can never grow up. There's always food, and adventure, and lots of friends." he smiled as the memory of Neverland flowed into him. He remember the lost boys and how them and Peter would always try to find a way to ruin Captain Hooks day. Another memory came into view. It was how him and Tinker Bell decided to go and visit England. That was when he met Wendy. But quickly he shrugged it off and smiled at Simba.
"Now I think of it. Neverland sounds a lot like the Pride lands you lived in." he responded.
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obeisant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:50 am

Simba - Seventeen - Male

He listened intently as Peter Pan described this Neverland place. It sounded like a great place to be. "What do you mean never grow up? Does everyone have a child like attitude?" He asked. Were they always playing games? Going on an adventure? Didn't they have any responsibilities there? Surely they had to have some, right? Hm, they did sound a bit alike. Except lions and animals grew up in the Pridelands, they had to leave behind their playfulness at some point. Even if some of them still like to play. But even then they were responsible all the time.
obeisant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaroidpizza » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:51 am

{I might join later}
Last edited by polaroidpizza on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

───────────────────
╒══════════════╕
"those who mind,
don't matter.
and those who matter,
don't mind.

╘══════════════╛
───────────────────
──looks up──

╒══════════════╕
link - link - link - link
credit

╘══════════════╛
───────────

might get a raindrop in your eye
─────────────
AND HEAVEN
FORBID

─────────────
they see you cry.

polaroidpizza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floki, » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 am

✧Peter Pan/ 13 / Male✧

~Never say goodbye,
because saying
goodbye means
going away,
and going
away means
forgetting.~

--Peter Pan--

~To die
would be an
awful big
adventure.~
Peter made a small frown.
"Yes, we all are children... well... except for Captain Hook... he is an adult." he said placing his hands on his hips.
"In the Pride lands, do you grow up? Do you become adults?" he asked.
Peter had a feeling that he knew the answer, but was there another place in the world where you could never grow up? Or was it just Neverland? And if you did grow up in the Pride lands, did you have to lose all the adventures? Did you have to sit through that boring adult stuff? Or could you still explore and have fun?
floki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:40 am

⊰ Nala ⊱ ⊰ Seventeen ⊱ ⊰ Female ⊱

Nala had to smiled a bit when the young boy took charge. Normaly she was the one leading, whether that was the hunt or the search for the pride land's lost king. Still it felt nice to just let someone else deal with all planing and for her just to go along with it. Still, as she looked up at the fruit she couldn't help but wonder why anyone would want to eat it. It just, didn't look right. She had always associated bright colors with poison, 'Stay Away!', not 'Come and Eat'. But did she really have a choice?

The former lioness looked at the younger boy. "Ok, so I'll try and get some of the brighter ones." she said after Dumbo spoke. "Not the brown ones." she returned her gaze to the fruit right above her head. And then looked at her now human hands. As a lion she wasn't able to climb a tree, but maybe a human could? There weren't many places to climb onto, but she spotted a branch above her head. I wonder if I can- but her thoughts were cut off by the child speaking again. She looked at the boy and gave him and kind smile.

"Well, I suppose these are edible, but lion don't eat fruit. We eat meat, like Zebras and Wildebeest and antelope. We are hunters, not prey." As she spoke she felt herself getting hungrier and hungrier she needed food, and now. She looked back up to the tree and sighed, there was only one way to get the fruit. "One of use will need to climb the tree to get them." she finally said.
Sʈɑrry Ɲɩght Skɩə

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me