The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 am

A slight bit of color rose to Ace's face. She looked to the child, the color gone. "Would you like for me to teach you how to how to play with my cards." She asked, grinning as she took her hat from her head. She clapped it between her hands with a sharp movement. The hat had vanished with a small snapping noise, leaving The Ace's deck of playing cards in its former place. The only odd thing about these cards were the edges, all of them being a shining silver. "You must be careful, they have razors in the edges." She warned, offering five cards to the girl.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 am

"I am Shadow. I created the great depression, Black Outs, I am the shelter in which darkness thrives. If I wished to take down this world, I would have plunged it from the light long ago. You seem interesting, and I will join you, but I promise you this... if you get in my way, you too will be thrown into the shadows." She growled at him. She was as far from human as they get, and she was not letting up as she kicked her sister again, looking deep into the man's eyes.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:28 am

~~ Raven Veldaz [Rune] ~~

"Well, it seems to me that she didn't do anything that I know of. This, "learning your place" idea isn't working out so well, is it?" Rune stated blankly, staring right back at Shadow with a blank expression. He was an expert at hiding his emotions, and it was almost impossible to read his mind. Rune took a step foward so he was now standing next to Star, who was coughing up blood. "I don't take kindly to those who kill others for no reason."
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:30 am

"This is but a family matter, do not interfere puny child." Shadow growled a demonic growl towards Rune, but let Star alone as she panted, looking at the blood on the ground now.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:32 am

Penelope giggled with glee, setting down her cake and picking the cards up carefully. "Ooh... They're really pretty Ace!" She hugged the cards to her chest, cooing happily. "Oooh! Teach me teach me teach me! Oh, please! Teach me how to play! I love playing!"

Unknown chuckled, turning the knob on his watch a few times. He knew he could end her existence before she could even try and harm him, but he did not let on. He motioned for her to join him. "Come, take my shoulder. I will give you a place in time to...alter time. Ah, I know you do not need my aid in that. Oh, one thing, one alter a single detail. No more, no less. Otherwise, he will die too quickly, and you will be trapped forever." He kept smiling. "Now, let us go. I will take you first to my castle, where you will meet the rest of us."
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am

~~ Raven Veldez [Rune] ~~

Rune mearly blinked, unimpressed. "I am not a child, nor am I puny. I do have a name, you know." He stated simply, keeping a blank expression on his face, but still had his 2 handed sword out.
Last edited by Alfor on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Shadow grumbled something under her breath, but took one arm out from under her long black trench coat, pacing her hand on his shoulder. She had long, one inch sharped black metal fingertip things, those that you place on your fingers and use as claws, and gripped his shoulder, tightly, remembering not to draw blood or cause pain to her greatest.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 am

((Who's shoulder? xD))
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am

Ace smirked, her eyes alight with joy. "Of course! The game I shall teach you is called 'Russian Black Jack.'" She clapped, slicing her own palm open on a card. Shrugging she licked the wound, closing it. "You draw from the deck, first one to hit 21 with a spade lives; the other is tortured to the point of near death. It is quite a fun game really, but I promise you that I will not harm you."
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am

(Unknown: Mine...c<)

Penelope squealed with joy. "Oh boy! I love torture! Oh, Ancient Rome was so much fun! Draw-and-Quartering, Beheading, The Rack! Ooh, yay!" Penelope bounced happily on the floor, biting her lower lip. "Ok, let's play! It'll be fun!"

Unknown chuckled, liking her claws. He pressed the button on the top of his watch, and suddenly they were back in the castle. Penelope was excited to play, but she first wanted to see her father. She got to her feet quickly, giggling and running over to Unknown. "Daddy!" Penelope cried happily. She threw her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. Unknown chuckled and bent down, hugging her back. "Oh, hello my darling girl," he said. Unknown looked up at Shadow, motioning to her. "Penelope, this is Shadow." He then motioned to his daughter. "This is Penelope."

Penelope raised a delicate hand, waving and grinning. "Hiya."

Unknown chuckled and motioned to Ace on the far side of the room, winking quickly at her. "And that is Ace."
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist