The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 am

Accepted, of course :3 )
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:02 am

(So should I make Andrew an official character?)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 am

( You can if you want to :3 )
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am

((Yay! Now where should I stick Rune at? He might intimidate or scare some with his armour on, lol.))
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 am

(He can show up beside Elise. She only panics when she comes out of a rage and has caused something really bad.)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:07 am

( I don't know, but I know where I'm sticking Big Sis! :3 )

"Pathetic..." A voice over Star said and before the girl could look up, she was brutally kicked in the side. She coughed, gasping for the lost air from her lungs as she was kicked again. "Foolish child..." The shadow being over Star said, kneeling in front of her like a predator and prey. Star knew she couldn't get away from her sister, she knew she was stuck in the spider's web.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:13 am

Unknown grinned, gently shoving his daughter off his leg, standing. "There is another evil on Prism Island, it would seem," he said in his strong voice. He pulled out his pocket watch and cast his unnerving gaze to Ace. "Please, watch over Penelope for me while I go an recruit said evil. We will need aid to defeat Father Time. And...well...she will be wonderful." He strode over to Ace, placing an armored finger beneath her chin raising her head so she was forced to peer in to his eyes. "Not as wonderful as you, my dear, but a good addition to our cause nonetheless." He lingered for a moment before stepping back and turning the knob on his watch a few times.

"Daddy, when will you be back?" Penelope asked her father as she went over to Ace and sat next to her on the floor.

"Soon, my darling girl," replied Unknown. "Very soon. Behave for Ace, dear." And with that, he was gone.

There was suddenly a chuckle behind Star and Shadow. "Hello, girls," said he. He grinned deviously. "How about you cease wasting your wonderful talents on such whelps and, perhaps, join me, hm?"
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:17 am

((Rune to dah Rescue!!!! xD - Darn you Sharky, now I've caught your rp formation, lol.))

~~ Raven Veldez [Rune] ~~

Rune was aimlessly walking around when he spotted two others. He quickened his pace and frowned at the scene he saw ahead of him. The darker female was beating up the other that was currently on the ground, and it seemed it was for no apparent reason. He did not like the older female, as he could feel the evil radiating off of her. Rune quickened his pace even more until he came to a sprint, his armour clanking quietly. He then pulled out his 2 handed sword as he almost skidded to a halt, and pointed it at Shadow. "Attacking the innocent, are you?" He asked calmly, a blank expression on his face. It was hard to see the expression in his eyes because of the shadow from his hat over his face.

~~ Sev ~~

Sev was now keeping constant vigilance [as Mad-eye moody would say xD] ever sense he heard the screen, his feathers still puffed out. He suddenly seemed very edgy and jumpy, as sudden screams without explaination scared him witless very easily.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 am

"Do not count on it." Shadow said to the man who asked her, looking him dead in the eye. "I do not follow order from Little Beings like you. I do not follow anyone." She told him, kicking Star again. Star's side began to hurt like Hell as she coughed up blood. "Why do you ask?" Shadow growled at him. STar knew she was no longer the sister she use to love, but a darker being that hated everything alive. Shadow was reluctant to follow this man, she didn't like to join things she didn't know about, but he seemed intriguing to her. "I attack those who need to learn their place." Shadow told the other man, but kept her eyes on Unknown.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 am

Unknown chuckled in delight, pulling out his pocket watch. "I am Unknown, the bad side of time. I create wars, famines, floods, the works! And I am trying to gather the evil in the world to aid me in bringing down my foe, Father Time, so that we may remake this world into one with constant death and destruction!" Unknown laughed heartily at this, and then let his sea-green gaze fall in line with Shadow's. "My dear, it will be a lot of fun killing Father Time. Simple, too. Come, join me."
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist