Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby harlical » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:02 am

Aereo's gaze flickered from Jade to Psy and back. "Your puppet?" He hissed. "All he can do is creep on others. And even if he did manage to bite me," He paused, assuming Psy was a vampire based on the fangs, "all he'd get would be mutated Promethium. The stuff will destroy him from the inside out."

Aereo lashed his tail and then continued. "A demon?" He snorted. "I coulda guessed it. You've definitely got the face of one." Aereo smirked broadly. "as well as the personality of one." His eyes flashed as sudden interest sparked in his gaze. "Tell me, how is it that a demon exists? Are they tormented souls of humans like the tales say? Or, are they just vulgar beasts that the humans claim came from the depths of Hell itself, simply because they were unable to believe that such a creature could exist as one of their 'almighty' gods could have never created such a thing? You tell me." Aereo's sharp gaze was locked on Jade, sharp and criticizing.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am

"We are the later. Humans think of us straight from hell, but in all truth we ARE hell. I can make you scream without even touching you, nor using anything we use to torture you here." Psy laughed. "Good luck with that, I am quite like marble. I have also eaten something with the same blood, he tasted....sweeter then humans do." He laughed, "Also it is 'Vampiro' not 'Vampire'." He yawned, looking bored. "Can I just eat him? Its killing me again!" He asked Jade, who held up her hand, flat as if it were pressed to a wall. "No."
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 am

Aereo shrugged. "Then prove it. There's no such place as hell- it's just a place to scare humans into doing the right thing." He said simply. He let out a massive yawn, then blinked slowly. "Vampiro? Can I just call you a Vampy and end it?" He said, sitting back. "Vampiro's a boring name.. Vampy's 'smuch cooler...." The effects of the sugar were wearing off quickly. That, combined with the amount of running he'd done.. It was a bad combination. Aereo opened his maw in another massive yawn, then his forelegs slid forward and he put his head on his paws. He was fast asleep instantly, and it would take quite alot to wake him up now.

[alright everyone, nap tiiiiime!]
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 am

((He chooses to sleep at a time like this? XD Foolish Aereo.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 am

((Any characters open?))
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 am

((I believe I have Alexander, Zora, Ace, and Corr.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 am

((Torynn and Zara are as well.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 am

[mmmmyus of course :D]
    [gonna add two new chars.. just got them and i think they'd be PERFECT ♥]
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 am

((XD We'd be glad to have them.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 am

((How bout Torynn? :D Inu's post is here))

Inudog wrote:
Inuxen
Reference in my signature

Inu let out a roar of frustration, his breathing hard, he couldn't take it anymore. In a flash, he threw all his weight into the glass wall in his room, yowling unintelligible things to the sky and ignoring the pain. He dragged his claws across the material in a vain attempt to break it, but all it produced was a screeching sound that hurt his own acute ears. Inu let out a massive roar, throwing himself against the door violently, rattling it a tiny bit. However, in his tirade, he failed to notice the that long string of stitches from his chest to navel were starting to unravel from the sheer force and exertion of his actions, and blood was already starting to drip out.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me