//Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: //Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 pm

"I have them in a secret compartment in my bag, only me and Sammi know where it is," Callum said reassuringly.
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.
TO BE FREE AND HAPPY, UNIQUE AND YOUR OWN PERSON IS TO LIVE
I am proud to be this girl

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:57 pm

"I will," Callum nodded and stroked Dragon who sat on his shoulder.
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Scabior rolled his eyes at their conversation, but couldn't help thinking that it'd be a good chance to see if any of them would be interested in joining the Dark Lord.
"Oi! Can I come along?"
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 pm

"No reason why not," Samm said, she was now discussing with Callum where to set off the fireworks.

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 pm

"The best place to set the fireworks off would 'ave ta be the Great 'All. Loads o' people, yeah, but it ensures tha' it could 'ave been anyone." Scabior told them, pleased that he was allowed to join in, for once.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm

"Zorro can take them under the table and Dragon to the ceiling," The polecat and hobby looked excited as if they could understand.

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Scabior nodded. She had a good brain, one for stragegy. That would be good for the Death Eaters; most of them were pretty dumb and relied on the Dark Lord to come up with the plans.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Sammi began to count out the fireworks. "Catherine wheel under the tables to upset them, dragons from the ceiling to scare 1st years and normal ones also high up."

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Guessing » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 am

Username: Forever Guessing
Name: Alleyen Isis Arentte
Nickname: Alley
Year: 6th Year
House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Her mums muggle and her dad is wizard (1/2 blood)
Any important ancestor?: No
Personality: She is quiet and kind. She tends to be alone only mixing herself with dragon kind!
History: She was often alone with only Tyson for company.
Patronus: Red Fox
Crush: Callum
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A
Friends group: (No need to answer yet)
Image/Descripction: Image
Other:

Wand wood: Oak
Wand core: Dragon scale
Wand lenght: 9 3/4 inches
Flexibility: Unyeilding

Pet name: Olive
Pet breed: Field mouse

Are you a werewolf?Yes
Are you studying to become an animagus? No
Are you a Death Eater?/Do the others know? No
Last edited by Forever Guessing on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Guessing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me