DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby Sparkerx » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:15 am

Dean "Porter" Hills- 22 - Male Shapeshifter - Streets - Tags: Amber

He was very offended by this. "Me? Causing trouble? It's not your problem anyway, AMBER." he said her name in disgust. Nobody shall question him like that ever again. He was starting to wonder if Amber knew he was a shapeshifter, she had just met him and suspected he was going to cause ruckus.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby χaphan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:16 am

xMelinda Rawliganxxxxx tagged :: Kushielxxxxx location :: a barxxxxx feeling :: on alert/somewhat calmxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mel could still feel the eyes burning holes in her back as she kept on drinking, sip after sip - slowly enjoying the cold but still burning rum. It wasn't long before she could feel the energy of the angel moving, and it was moving her way. The chair next to her got pulled out and someone took the spot as theirs. It was soon followed with a simple "Hallo" which made Mel smile a little to herself. She slowly put down her glass and turned towards the being, eyeing it as she did so. "Greetings~" she simply said in a simple, flat tone, still eyeing the female angel "What brings you to my little corner of this world?" Mel asks while blinking slowly "We don't normally have your kind in places like this but I guess even people of the holy ground needs a drink from time to time" her voice is sharp but not to harsh. She isn't really trying to annoy the angel or anything, she would just like to know why it had taken an interest in her
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──