||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby daveed.diggs » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:07 am

aiden||outfit||werewolf/shapeshifter||with:Alex||feeling:bored

Aiden smiled, "It's no problem, really. I enjoy helping people." He said, smiling back and shutting the door behind them both. He led the way back through the hallway of the underground building, opening the closet door with a whoosh, letting the dusty air filter in. He stepped up onto the dry, creaky wood floor, letting his feet thump against the old wood loudly. He continued to nosily make his way across the floor and to the door of the old cabin.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:27 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Werecoyote :: Apperance :: Aiden x
              indent Alex Smiled And Shamelessly Watching Aiden As They Walked Out Of The Lair. He Couldn't Seem To Remove His Eyes Off The Slender Boy, His Scent Was Just Intoxicating And It Was Driving Him Insane. He Shook His Head Blushing Lightly Realizing He Probably Smelled So Good Because His Stupid Teenage Hormones. He Laughed And Noticed How Aiden Was Basically Stomping Through The House. "Calm Down Aiden Before You Break The Floor My God" Alex Laughed And Poked Aiden's Lower Back, He Wasn't Quiet Sure Why He Poked Him But He Did.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd was relieved to hear that the kiss wasn't a bad thing. Not only that, but Stiles actually liked the kiss. Which made him want to hide his face in embarrassment for some reason. But before he had time to react in an embarrassed way he was suddenly being pushed onto his back and Stiles crawled over him. He felt his heart rate increase and froze slightly. He was a bit surprised at the question. But he was able to get his thoughts moving again. His eyes suddenly turned colors and shined brightly as he leaned forward. "If you want me to," he finally replied and kissed him again slowly.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:43 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human :: Kidd x
              indentStiles Blushed Dark Red Suddenly Realizing What He Was Doing As Kidd's Eyes Started To Glow. Oh God Why Is That So Hot? He Closed His Eyes When Kidd Leaned In And He Made A Small Surprised Noise As He Felt Kidd's Lips Against His Again, He Still Couldn't Believe This Was Happening. He Moved His Hand Resting On Kidd's Neck Gently As He Kissed Back Trying Not To Make A Fool Out Of Himself And Do Something Stupid. He Felt So Warm On The Smaller Boys Lap And It Confused Him Why It Felt So Good.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me