Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

At least the terrifying purrbeast has a penchant for sleep. You briefly wonder if purrbeasts have dream selves, but the oices stop you from drifting off on a tangent that would occupy you for hours with a simple, no. You whine that the whole fun of it all is the thinking but they say you do not have time for that. You never seem to anymore, not since they arrived. The voices ignore your passive-aggressivism and tell you to listen to Sylvie, they have a suggestion which they want you to voice.

[hF]: We...could...practice?
[hF]: No...point...having...powers...if...you...cannot...use...them?

Besides maybe if you made powers and wings appealing enough Asheer would finally join the game.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

[nB]: Piros!!!!
[nB]: I hope you're doing some rad questing right now!!

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!
[iN]: first to find my hive. im caling it the epic search for home
[iN]: and then to make this weird tea thing which im caling uncertantea.
[iN]: al rights reserved piros vinia.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling fueledSpectrum [fS]
[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: i'll ign0re th4t l4st p4rt 4nd just s4y i'm very h0n0red.
[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim, Cervie | Location- her hive

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!
[aE]: nФФw if yФФu'll excuse me, i'm gФФnna geT TФФ wrecking sФФme sTuff!.

[cQ]: Ahh! No!!! Don't leeev meee! Iii don't want to beee alone!
[cQ]: Iii meen yor not acualeee heeer but Iii neeed uuu tooo keeep tiiiping!
[cQ]: What when uuu stop tiiiping uuu never start again?

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)
[tB]: wh4t 0ther questi0ns y4 g0t?

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

eA: thanKS fOR tHE adviCE, meditatiNG doES heLP A bIT.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

"practiciNG oUR poweRS wouLD BE helpfUL, althouGH I haVE TO practiCE MY poweRS ON othER liviNG thinGS. hOW wouLD thAT evEN woRK? I doN'T thiNK anyoNE wanTS TO haVE poweRS testED ON thEM, aND wisPY IS practicalLY immuNE TO MY poweRS, SO I caN'T practiCE ON hER." You hope that you could somehow test it on yourself, but you know that would probably not work, or it would work, but have disastrous results. Wispy is too powerful to practice on, or she is just really good at hiding her feelings, unlike you.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex, Pifrim|Location- Alternia

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

iF: i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: i. have. a. server. player. and. therefore. i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

iF: it's. nice. to. hear. that. you're. rooting. for. me.
iF: my. other. friend. just. tells. me. i'm. annoying.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You are going to regret this. The voices are making sure you already regret this. It hurt last time, it hurt so badly you thought you might die, so why exactly do you want to do it again? You suppose it might be because it hurt, you never really had emotions that strong and it was exhilarating in a way? And you probably deserved it too. But this time you are not agreeing because you are pinned against a wall an have no choice. This time you are agreeing all on your own.

[hF]: Try...it...on...me.

Yeah, you are going to regret this.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!

[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
Last edited by hazilnut on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:00 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

"okAY," you reply. You close your eyes to concentrate. Wispy's voice echoes throughout your mind. "I know you'll transfer all your negative emotions to him, miss. I know you're trying to practice, but still, just please be gentle, alright?" You freeze for a split second. The first time you used your powers on Natsura, it was just sadness, which was still pretty strong since it was from you. But the negative emotions you're trying to discard have been pent up inside you for so long, about to burst, and it wasn't sadness, no, sadness was not the word to describe them. It was more like depression and grief and anguish.

"I apologiZE IN advanCE," you whisper. "IT migHT huRT." The pressure of all the negative emotions holed up inside of you slowly lessens, and is finally gone. It's a bit tiring to transfer so much negativity, but it was for your own good. You practiced your power and stopped being sad. Everything seems so colorful and beautiful again.

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:18 am

Your normally stoic face crumbles under the sudden blast of absolute agony, your knees give out and you fold to the ground, kneeling in the sand and shivering despite the heat. Your voices have abandoned you, they can handle even fewer emotions than you can, and you feel so alone, so absolutely horribly alone. But a gasp is the only noise you make, the only noise you can make, the only noise there seems any point to make. Everything seems so pointless and oh dandelions you have lost so much! How could you have forgotten; you have lost you very much! And while the agony floods away you feel so very drained, and the feelings still linger in the back of your mind and you just do not move.

You regret this now.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:20 am

You race over to Natsura and fling your arms around him. "I didN'T thiNK IT wouLD huRT thAT muCH." you whisper. "I'M sorRY." Oh, why do you bother apologizing? The damage is done. If you could barely handle all those negative emotions, and all of your emotions are more intense, then how could you ever think that Natsura could handle them? You whisper another apology. You especially know the crushing feelings of sadness.

x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Your voices haven't made a peep, not even to reprimand you for agreeing to this. What if they have left you? What if you're all alone now? Sylvie's hug assuages that fear, but not completely. You are still trembling but the worst of it has passed, you just stay still with you chin tucked to your knees, staring unfocused at the ground. All of your 'why?'s die on what is left of the stump of your tongue. You meant to practice, you did not mean to suffer. And yet... You peck something out on your keyboard.

[hF]: I...think...I...understand...now.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:42 am

"whAT DO yOU understaND?" you ask, not removing your arms from around Natsura. You squeeze his hand comfortingly. You feel so guilty. Your emotions are too strong, and the fact that you thought that Natsura could handle it just proves that you are an awful friend. You already feel bad enough for cutting out his tongue, why'd you have to do something to hurt him again? Tears threaten to come out, but you blink them away and just sit there quietly.

x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:25 pm

[hF]: Why...you...are...so...upset...all...the...time.
[hF]: We...lost...
[hF]: A...lot.

You trace a picture of Alternia in the sand. It probably seems like you do not care that your home blew up, it probably seems like you do not care abut a lot of things. But you do, you realize that now especially. You squeeze Sylvie's hand back and continue staring at the picture. You know you are not supposed to dwell on the past, but sometimes you cannot help it.

[hF]: I...feel...like...making...a...list.
[hF]: Of...all...the...good...things, so...we...remember.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 pm

"sometimES I liKE TO imagiNE whAT liFE wouLD BE liKE IF noboDY evER installED tHE gaME." you say softly, tears slipping silently down your cheeks. What would life be like? You would have remained extremely optimistic and naive. You would have never met Wispy or Gordon. You wouldn't have magical emotion powers, you would have not experienced the feeling of missing an arm, you would still have a living lusus, you would have never died multiple times. Life would be much more normal and peaceful. Yet part of you enjoys the adventure you have been on, enjoyed your missing limb, enjoyed your murderous phase, enjoyed your multitude of deaths. Wispy settles next to you, and blinks up at you, finally looking like a normal purrbeast. She purrs quietly and yawns, curling up to nap again. Gordon flaps crazily above Cervihusksprite a few feet away, and you smile. And maybe, just for a few hours, everything could be perfect. This moment is just you and Natsura and your animal companions. Everything is perfect for a little while. And a little while is all you need.

x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛