Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You think your arms are beginning to fall asleep, you hope your legs do not turn traitor as well and decide to give out on you. Maybe you can Suggest your limbs awake? Okay maybe not, the voices are doing the body-less equivalent of a facepalm. You think it was a valid suggestion! Just maybe not a valid...Suggestion? Nope synonyms, getting too confusing already. You try not to think about it, or the pun that was probably there and escaped you. The fact that you recognize a pun opportunity signals that you have been around Piros way too long.

[hF]: How...about...I...plan...and...you...keep...me...from...planning...too...much?
[hF]: We...could...make...a...good......
[hF]: .....team.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

[nB]: Piros!!!!
[nB]: I hope you're doing some rad questing right now!!

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!
[iN]: first to find my hive. im caling it the epic search for home
[iN]: and then to make this weird tea thing which im caling uncertantea.
[iN]: al rights reserved piros vinia.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling fueledSpectrum [fS]
[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: i'll ign0re th4t l4st p4rt 4nd just s4y i'm very h0n0red.
[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim, Cervie | Location- her hive

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!
[aE]: nФФw if yФФu'll excuse me, i'm gФФnna geT TФФ wrecking sФФme sTuff!.

[cQ]: Ahh! No!!! Don't leeev meee! Iii don't want to beee alone!
[cQ]: Iii meen yor not acualeee heeer but Iii neeed uuu tooo keeep tiiiping!
[cQ]: What when uuu stop tiiiping uuu never start again?

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)
[tB]: wh4t 0ther questi0ns y4 g0t?

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:35 am

"Yes we should stay together, it'll increase our chances at winning this awful game" and in that note Yifita got a message on her computer watch. "We're going to have one more joining us."
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

eA: thanKS fOR tHE adviCE, meditatiNG doES heLP A bIT.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

You finally break away from Natsura. "yeAH, WE DO maKE A goOD teAM." you say. You make a silent promise to never run away again. Yitifa's words are true, you do have a greater chance of survival in a group. Besides, there's no reason to be alone if you could be with your friends. You pick up the slumbering Wispy, and stroke her fur. Your mind jumps to another lingering question in your head. Why do you act so awkwardly around Natsura? You are close friends! You shouldn't be like that! You had such a great friendship, but of course you had to ruin it and confess your flushed feelings for him. You ruin most things, but somehow you can still make your ruined things into good things. You suppose that's a benefit from being an optimist and a heart player.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex, Pifrim|Location- Alternia

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

iF: i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: i. have. a. server. player. and. therefore. i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

iF: it's. nice. to. hear. that. you're. rooting. for. me.
iF: my. other. friend. just. tells. me. i'm. annoying.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You give Sylvie a slow smile and give her hand one last squeeze. You can't help but continue to watch her face for a while longer. Is she happier? You think so, you hope so. You stare into her eyes especially, eyes are important, they tell you a lot about others. You realize you have probably been staring too long and turn away to face Yifita. Oh and Aegeel, she's still passed out it seems. You should probably be more worried about that.

[hF]: Umm...Seer? Aegeel...
[hF]: Actually...I...likely...should...not...ask.
[hF]: Who...is...going...to...be...joining...us?

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!

[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:33 am

"She is a friend of mine whose psiioniics will help out with this game thing" Yifita replied "And don't worry about Aegeel, with her being a rage player her emotions was getting out of hand."
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

"meetiNG nEW frienDS wouLD BE niCE." you say cheerfully. You had noticed Natsura staring at you but you didn't say anything. Maybe he was using his mind-reading power thing. Speaking of mind-reading, you look down at Wispy, who is slowly waking up. She flicks her tail in a friendly greeting and she clambers up to her familiar perch on your shoulder. You smile. New friends means new beginnings.

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:24 pm

You decide to take Yifita's word for it and ignore the passed out Aegeel. You have other things to focus on like the game! And getting Asheer into it- but no. You are not going to get into that argument with yourself again, so you put that problem aside for your subconscious to work at while you deal with other matters. Like taking a small step away from Wispy/Aster who has climbed upon Sylvie. You do not fancy being scratched.

[hF]: You...seem...to...know...a...lot...about...the...game...Seer.
[hF]: My...knowledge...is...fairly...small...which...is...perhaps...ironic. Are...not...Mind...players...supposed...to...know...more...about...things?
[hF]: All...I...know...is...you...and...Sylvie...are...Hearts...Aegeel...is...Rage...and...Asheer...and...I...are...mind.
[hF]: And...somehow...this...is...supposed...to...help...with...quests...and...universe...building?

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:22 pm

You think a bit. Universe building sounds extremely complicated. How does transferring emotions help build a universe? What was wrong with the old universe that made you and your friends need to build a new one? Wispy shrugs. She's been quite unresponsive since you came back. Maybe she's just tired. Your guess was correct, because Wispy leaps down and curls up next your feet, resting peacefully. "hOW DO WE buiLD A univerSE?" you ask. "thAT sounDS pretTY complicatED." You move a step closer to Natsura, now that Wispy has left her shoulder perch. You really want to rekindle the old friendship you had before you...oh, you don't want to mention it. You're so happy right now, and bringing up that topic always makes you feel depressed. You let out a small sigh, and smile. Smiling always makes you happy. You lift up the sleeping Wispy so you don't accidentally step on her, and you bury your face in her chartreuse fur. Wait, you shouldn't do that. It'll look like you're sad. You must stay happy. You would hate to have to go through your "dark" phase again.

x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:04 pm

You eye Wispy warily and scoot away yet again. Even if blaming your fear, and maybe a bit of anger, onto the purrbeast is not what your friend means by emotion transfer you would really like the scary animal out of your face please. Sleeping or not who knew what Wispy is capable of?

[hF]: Could...you...put...Wispy...somewhere...far...away...from...my...face...please?
[hF]: But...universes? That...is...a...lot...of...planning.
[hF]: And...the...more...brains...working...on...the...game...the...better...right...Asheer?

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:03 am

You quickly put Wispy on the ground by your feet. She wakes up and angrily swats at your foot before muttering insults and padding over to Cervihusksprite. "therE'S SO muCH planniNG involvED IN makiNG A nEW univerSE! aND liKE I saID befoRE, I'M nOT goOD AT thAT. IT seeMS SO stressiNG." Which is pretty true. Apparently your powers help with building, but you're not very good at emotion transfer either. You've only practiced on Wispy and Natsura, and both of them weren't attempting to resist it. Wispy looks up at your thought of her. She gives you a slight nod and curls up to fall back asleep.

Last edited by Lunarchy on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛