Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

eA: I wiLL coME baCK. I'M ON MY wAY.
eA: AS fOR aLL tHE crazineSS, I doN'T realLY miND. AS loNG AS everyonE'S okAY.

[hF]: I...will...be...glad...to...see...you.
[hF]: Maybe...we...could...try....meditating...together...next...time?
[hF]: It...brings...peace...but...also...vulnerability...and...I...would...rather...everyone...is...safe...like...you...said.

You chew your popcorn thoughtfully as you watch for Sylvie. You try your best to tune out the voices yet again by debating the pros and cons of inaction with yourself. You are not reaching a clear-cut conclusion but that is fine; it is far more interesting and truthful for life to be confusing. Even if that confusion leads to problems.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

[nB]: Piros!!!!
[nB]: I hope you're doing some rad questing right now!!

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!
[iN]: first to find my hive. im caling it the epic search for home
[iN]: and then to make this weird tea thing which im caling uncertantea.
[iN]: al rights reserved piros vinia.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling fueledSpectrum [fS]
[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: i'll ign0re th4t l4st p4rt 4nd just s4y i'm very h0n0red.
[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim, Cervie | Location- her hive

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!
[aE]: nФФw if yФФu'll excuse me, i'm gФФnna geT TФФ wrecking sФФme sTuff!.

[cQ]: Ahh! No!!! Don't leeev meee! Iii don't want to beee alone!
[cQ]: Iii meen yor not acualeee heeer but Iii neeed uuu tooo keeep tiiiping!
[cQ]: What when uuu stop tiiiping uuu never start again?

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)
[tB]: wh4t 0ther questi0ns y4 g0t?

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:44 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

The sound of your lusus ringing jerks you out of your thoughts. You scroll through the message. Meditating does seem like a good idea. You sit crosslegged in the middle of the marshmallow path, delving in your thoughts. Maybe it still is regret from a long time ago. Your emotions have seemed to be much stronger after you god tiered.
eA: thanKS fOR tHE adviCE, meditatiNG doES heLP A bIT.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

emotionalAzure began trolling hangingFlora
eA: I'M heRE.

You see the figures of Natsura and the others in the distance. You walk slowly towards them, Wispy perched in her familiar shoulder-spot. You sigh. "I'M sorRY fOR runniNG oFF liKE thAT." you manage to say, although many more thoughts are racing through your head. A tear slides down your cheek, and you stroke Wispy's blue fur. "I knOW I alreaDY apologizED fOR thAT, bUT I juST feEL liKE I neED TO apologiZE agaIN."

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex, Pifrim|Location- Alternia

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

iF: actually. i. have. friends. that. like. talking. to. me.
iF: despite. what. you. think., i'm. actually. not. a. friendless. loser.
iF: it's. just. fun. to. annoy. you.

Ha. You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

iF: it's. nice. to. hear. that. you're. rooting. for. me.
iF: my. other. friend. just. tells. me. i'm. annoying.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 am

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

eA: I'M heRE.
[hF]: Oh...hello.

You walk out to intercept Sylvie halfway, and after a moment of thinking, grab her hand a squeeze it gently. You blink upat her and give her a raw smile. It's funny, you think, how strong she can be and yet so delicate too. There's an overwhelming urge in you to hug her close and protect her from the world, but really, what could you do? You're a weak little cinnamon blood who can't seem to even hold a conversation without a plan.

[hF]: Apologize...as...much...as...makes...you...feel...better...but...do...it...for...yourself.
[hF]: None..of...us...need...to...hear...your...apologies. Whatever...it...is...you...are...forgiven...always.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!

[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[iN]: wel i supose. though theyre probably crying since you knocked them over to begin with.
[iN]: its gneiss and all that you care but why are you bothering to comfort a bunch of rock?

It's easier to find the temple this time around and when you finally arrive the nightfliers have inched just out of the doorway to greet you. Which is good because your feet hurt. You flop onto the ground and start whining, impressively of course, about how awful everything is hoping to get some sympathy from them. They don't move from the shadows. "oh come on, whats a trol got to do to get a litle love over here?" Still nothing, they're probably scared. Of what? The mirror monster has shown no signs of existing. "what you guys scared? chil. i kiled the thingymabober. oh and i brought tea." This gets them excited and they start pushing among themselves, finally one nightflier emerging and bowing before you. Now this is more like it!

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!

You need the constant presence of everyone you know surrounding you at every second of the day or you think you might go crazy. You try to hug not-a-ghost but they dodge skillfully away. You go and hug your luscus's body instead, your dandelion wand now abandoned in front of the door.

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)

[cQ]: Aaa lot! Pifrim is doooing sumthing so Iii reeeleee neeed to talk to someone- prepare for aaa lot of questions.
[cQ]: How old ar uuu? Wat's yor favoriiit kind of weather? What dooo uuu loook liiik? Wat dooo uuu dooo wen yo'r bored? What's your favoriiit color? Pifrim saaas yo'r friendlee so dooo uuu hav aaa lot of friends? Dooo uuu have aaa moraaail? Aaaa maaatsprit? Ooooh, maaabeee a kismeees? Wat ar thaaa liiik?

You have a lot more questions of course, and then answers of your own you'd like to shoot back, but your fingers hurt from the typing. You shake them vigorously in an attempt to stop them trembling as something starts pounding outside your door. But not to worry, you locked it. Even monsters should know locked doors mean stay out!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

The sound of your lusus ringing jerks you out of your thoughts. You scroll through the message. Meditating does seem like a good idea. You sit crosslegged in the middle of the marshmallow path, delving in your thoughts. Maybe it still is regret from a long time ago. Your emotions have seemed to be much stronger after you god tiered.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

You sigh and smile. You are pretty happy to be with your friends again. "tHE funNY thiNG IS, I doN'T knOW whAT I'M apologiziNG fOR. I juST feEL sorRY fOR somethiNG aND I doN'T knOW whAT." For what seems like forever, you just stand, until finally you fling your arms around Natsura and bury your face in his shoulder, hiding your tears. Why do you always cry over every little thing? How do they manage to put up with you?

You manage to work the alchemewhatever. What is it even supposed to do? Your husktop buzzes, and you have two new messages, one from the yelling one, and one from Pifrim. The yelling one is always so rude.

Ha. You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

You continue trying to figure out exactly what the alchemewhatever does. There's some weird cylindrical thingy and you really want to fling it as far as you can, but that wouldn't be very productive. You instead decide to pilfer through your sylladex to see if you have food. You are a bit hungry.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 am

Well.
Your lusus is dead. That doesn't come as much of a surprise to you. Everyone else you care about is dead, why not your lusus too? She never was quite the happy one, though. Maybe death was better.

No use in grieving, you suppose. There's not much time to do anything, and you'd rather stay alive.
[aL]: I DON'T SEE WHAAAT'S SO FUN AAABOUT AAANNOYING ME!
[aL]: WELL OKAAAY WHAAAT IF I JUST LIKE!
[aL]: GO OUT AAAND DIE LIKE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!
[aL]: THAT WAS ME THINKING OUT LOUD DON'T GIVE AAANY INPUT ON THAAAT THOUGHT!

...Well, at least it might work.

[color=#008040][nB]: First things first,you need a host to get you in the game!!! c;
[nB]: Then they will deploy three free items,which they are pretty easy to figure out! You need to make yourself a sprite by throwing two random objects in the glowing sphere (spoiler alert: most of us threw in the corpses of their lusii)
[nB]: By then,the game should teleport you on your land,where you should focus on completing your quest and gaining grist,I think!!! c: Good luck!!!

[aL]: WELL! LOOKS LIKE MY FAAATE IS SEAAALED!
[aL]: EVERYONE I KNOW HAAATES ME OR IS DEAAAD!
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:57 am

You rub Sylvie's shoulders rhythmically. You would help her if you knew how but if she does not even know what is wrong how would you? And if you do not know what is wrong how can you help? By being there. Well you have no qualms about spending more time with your sapphire blooded friend, of course being this physically close makes it awkward to tap out a message on your husktop. And awkward in other ways too.

[hF]: If...you...try...to...figure...something...out...and...nothing...comes...just...leave...it...alone.
[hF]: If...it...is...a...true...feeling...it...will...return...and...meaning...will...come...with...it.
[hF]: Putting...unanswered...questions...away...is...hard...but...just...try...it?
[hF]: Then...you...can...focus...on...more...pressing...things...while...your...subconscious...sorts...it...through.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Yifita looked over at the blue blood. "I should be the one who should say sorry" she said "I shouldn't have let Aegeel's emotions get out of hand like that"
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You look up at Yifita."iT'S fiNE," you say. "MY emotioNS gET pretTY craZY tOO sometimES." You then focus your attention on Natsura. "I gueSS i'LL juST tRY TO BE hapPY, aND IF IT doesN'T woRK, thEN i'LL tRY TO figuRE oUT MY negatiVE emotioNS soME moRE." Wispy leaps down from her perch, and curls up next to Gordon. You keep your arms around Natsura, feeling like you never want to let go. You've done so many bad things and ran away so many times and you never ever want to do it again. You're still crying softly, yet your emotions aren't directly negative. It feels more like a combination of happiness and pain and regret, which is displayed on Wispy's fur as a shade of light gray. A pang of sorrow tugs at your blood-pusher, and finally the sadness wears off. Maybe those tears are happy tears? You don't know, and you don't care enough to know. All you need is just yourself and your friends, that's all that truly matters.

iF: i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: i. have. a. server. player. and. therefore. i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:01 pm

You brush away Sylvie's tears carefully, trying to keep your fingers from trembling and slipping. You do not want to poke her eyes out after all. The length of the hug is something you are keenly aware of but you make no move to break away.

[hF]: It...is...good...to...have...a...plan, but...only...if...you..execute...it.
[hF]: I...have...a...hard...time...with...that...last...part. Clearly.
[hF]: Oh...would...you...like...something...to...eat?

You wriggle around and produce your bag of popcorn, still not breaking contact. You offer some to Sylvie but make no move to take any for yourself. Your messiness in manageable but embarrassing and you would rather eat alone, not where you are liable to spit popcorn bits in your friends' faces.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone, troll buddies|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You freeze when Natsura's fingers brush your face. You're probably blushing like crazy, but you don't care. You gratefully accept the bag of popcorn. Eating while still hugging Natsura will be pretty awkward, but again, you don't care. You decide to just eat it one kernel at a time, which is time-consuming but at least it's not messy. "I'M nOT veRY goOD AT planniNG thinGS OR followiNG A plAN." It is pretty true. Your emotions decide things for you. You can barely control yourself without your emotions taking over. Your mind snaps back to reality. You smile at Natsura cautiously. Is he aware that you've been hugging him for this long? You dare not mention it. You want to keep this moment lasting as long as possible.

iF: i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: i. have. a. server. player. and. therefore. i'm. not. going. to. die.
iF: ha. ha. ha. ha.

You do have friends. You have your crowbar, you have Pifrim, and you have...uh...um...yeah, that's probably it. Most of your other friends are dead.

Last edited by Lunarchy on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛