Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows
You think for a second. What was your problem? Oh yes, emotions. That's it.

emotionalAzure began trolling nebulaBook
eA: I juST haVE beEN feeliNG realLY sAD recentLY.
eA: aND nothiNG makES ME hapPY anymoRE.
eA: I feEL liKE I'M overflowiNG wiTH paIN aND regrET.
eA: wHY AM I sAD?

Wispy presses up against you, and you stroke her silky fur. Gordon perches on the ground next to your feet. It's nice being surrounded by your animal friends. It feels like you are back at your hive before the world ended. You close your eyes and imagine yourself there.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex, Pifrim|Location- Alternia

Your husktop rings. Ooh, two messages! You are sooooo popular. Just kidding, you're not. You scroll through your messages. Maybe the yelling one didn't abandon you. You reply first to the yelling one.

iF: i. do. know. something. about. the. game.
iF: you. need. to. have. a. host.
iF: which. is. something. i. don't. currently. have.
iF: which. means. i'll. die. yayyyyyyy.

You don't see why you added the "yay". Maybe to emphasis your sarcasm? Maybe. You decide to now respond to the green-text one, who is a lot nicer then the yelling one. What was the green-text one's name? Pifrim, that was it. You don't like paying attention to names. Names are stupid. You don't see the point of them. You decide to stop thinking about the stupidity of names, and type a message back to the green-text one.

iF: that's. true. i. guess.
iF: up. until. a. little. while. ago. i. thought. everyone. was. dead.
iF: i. thought. i'd. die. too.
iF: it's. kinda. nice. not. being. the. last. one. alive.

It is nice not being dead. You stroke your crowbar's head and sigh, flopping down face-first into the ground. You lay there sprawled out, hoping to get a little bit of sleep. Nah, you were never one for sleep. Sleep is overrated anyways. You sit up and remove your sketchpad from your sylladex, and draw random death scenes across one of the pages. Drawing helps you de-stress a bit. It is quite a stressful time, sitting around and waiting for a meteor to explode on you. It's not fun, waiting to die and waiting for this stupid game to install. It is taking FOREVER! You aggressively shake your husktop, and it spits out the disk. Greeeeat. You jam the disk back in, hoping that it'll actually load this time.
Last edited by Lunarchy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:17 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

"Well, I'm not much other than a troll who likezz muzzic, but I guezz I do kind of have a 'zztory.' Before Devone, I had another moirail, Parxux. Zzhe zzomehow zznuck her way into the game, but we kinda made up a while ago."
You scratch the back of your head nervously before continuing.
"I may or may not have a slight fear of the dark, which zzoundzz totally crazzy, yeah."
Wow, this might be your first time admitting that, you don't think you've ever told anyone that. You were nocturnal and everything, but the dark just made you want to curl up and cry for some reason. That was probably the main reason you didn't sleep, especially after you pushed Parxux away.

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You force yourself to smile, showing off your large fangs.
"(in the dream flesh. you caught me in a less cooler state, i used to have some sick scars all over this mess)"
This time you manage a laugh. You hold your hand out to greet her.
"(it's cool to meet you in person)"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - Piros

[iN]: im the most reasonable trol there ever was. im not the one who stabed myself or did a number of other questionable things that il get you for eventualy.
[iN]: and yes i did put that bok on your head. its a very fashionable hat. hats are al the rage now because i am wearing one.
[iN]: but a hero of blod? what kind of hero would be one of blod? i think you have more problems here than not being able to read.
[iN]: now stay stil.

[tB]: i h4ve n0 ide4 wh4t y0u're t4lking 4b0ut. wh0 w0uld d0 s0mething 4s cr4zy 4s th4t? cert4inly n0t me.
[tB]: i h4ve n0 ide4 wh4t her0 0f bl00d me4ns, h0wever. i d0 kn0w th4t this b00k h4s s0mething t0 d0 with these p4j4m4s, just l00k 4t the c0ver!
[tB]: i d0n't think it's liter4l, bec4use i'm n0t t00 f0nd 0f bl00d myself.
[tB]: d0 4s y0u ple4se with th0se 0ther b00ks th0ugh, unless y0u might think they're useful.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin, Rowwen

[cQ]: Thaaa ar important! Thaaa showed meee an O-um whatever that is.
[cQ]: It's blue and cylinder-y, see?
[cQ]: Iii wonder what it does.

[aE]: wФФah, ThaT Thing's freaky. maybe iT dФФes sФФmeThing if yФФu puT iT sФФmewhere, like a key?

iF: that's. true. i. guess.
iF: up. until. a. little. while. ago. i. thought. everyone. was. dead.
iF: i. thought. i'd. die. too.
iF: it's. kinda. nice. not. being. the. last. one. alive.

[aE]: yeah, i'm glad There are aT leasT a few ФФThers whФФ aren'T dead.
[aE]: we cФФuld all meeT up and inTrФФduce ФФurselves! aT leasT iT wФФuldn'T be as awkward, ha.
[aE]: when yФФu geT ThaT spФФky game ready, sTarT puTTing dФФwn all The weird free sTuff please, i have an idea.

You pick up your husktop and tuck it under your arm, along with a few more necessities. Food laying around, electronics, you name it you have it. Without a second thought you stash some of your fursuit parts in your sylladex.
You jet right back down the tunnel you came through, kicking until your legs hurt. The door gives way easily as you flip through, into the room of your dead lusus. You guess you've grown used to the smell, because it's not as bad as you remember.
From your scrapbox sylladex, a boulder sits perfectly awaiting to be used.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:22 am

Wispy presses up against you, and you stroke her silky fur. Gordon perches on the ground next to your feet. It's nice being surrounded by your animal friends. It feels like you are back at your hive before the world ended. You close your eyes and imagine yourself there.

Your husktop rings. Ooh, two messages! You are sooooo popular. Just kidding, you're not. You scroll through your messages. Maybe the yelling one didn't abandon you. You reply first to the yelling one.

You don't see why you added the "yay". Maybe to emphasis your sarcasm? Maybe. You decide to now respond to the green-text one, who is a lot nicer then the yelling one. What was the green-text one's name? Pifrim, that was it. You don't like paying attention to names. Names are stupid. You don't see the point of them. You decide to stop thinking about the stupidity of names.

iF: having. an. introduction. party. would. be. nice.
iF: then. i. could. talk. and. not. seem. like. i'm. talking. to. myself.
iF: the. game. is. almost. finished. installing.
iF: i'll. tell. you. when. it's. done.

You smile. The green-text one is pretty nice, unlike your other friends. Your other friends were extremely edgy and you felt the urge to always be edgier than them, which led to some not-so-good decisions. You're kind of happy that they all died. They were mean and rude. You sigh. Your crowbar is your only friend right now. You don't know whether to trust the yelling one or not, and the green-text one would be a friend if you knew them. You turn back to your husktop and see that the game has almost installed. Thank gog. You wrap yourself in your cloak and hope that the game installs a bit quicker.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:15 pm

"Well, I'm not much other than a troll who likezz muzzic, but I guezz I do kind of have a 'zztory.' Before Devone, I had another moirail, Parxux. Zzhe zzomehow zznuck her way into the game, but we kinda made up a while ago."
"I may or may not have a slight fear of the dark, which zzoundzz totally crazzy, yeah."
Wow, this might be your first time admitting that, you don't think you've ever told anyone that. You were nocturnal and everything, but the dark just made you want to curl up and cry for some reason. That was probably the main reason you didn't sleep, especially after you pushed Parxux away.

"(in the dream flesh. you caught me in a less cooler state, i used to have some sick scars all over this mess)"

[iN]: im the most reasonable trol there ever was. im not the one who stabed myself or did a number of other questionable things that il get you for eventualy.
[iN]: and yes i did put that bok on your head. its a very fashionable hat. hats are al the rage now because i am wearing one.
[iN]: but a hero of blod? what kind of hero would be one of blod? i think you have more problems here than not being able to read.
[iN]: now stay stil.

[tB]: i h4ve n0 ide4 wh4t y0u're t4lking 4b0ut. wh0 w0uld d0 s0mething 4s cr4zy 4s th4t? cert4inly n0t me.
[tB]: i h4ve n0 ide4 wh4t her0 0f bl00d me4ns, h0wever. i d0 kn0w th4t this b00k h4s s0mething t0 d0 with these p4j4m4s, just l00k 4t the c0ver!
[tB]: d0 4s y0u ple4se with th0se 0ther b00ks th0ugh, unless y0u might think they're useful.

[cQ]: Thaaa ar important! Thaaa showed meee an O-um whatever that is.
[cQ]: It's blue and cylinder-y, see?
[cQ]: Iii wonder what it does.

[aE]: wФФah, ThaT Thing's freaky. maybe iT dФФes sФФmeThing if yФФu puT iT sФФmewhere, like a key?

iF: having. an. introduction. party. would. be. nice.
iF: then. i. could. talk. and. not. seem. like. i'm. talking. to. myself.
iF: the. game. is. almost. finished. installing.
iF: i'll. tell. you. when. it's. done.

[aE]: we cФФuld dФФ whaTever iT is TrФФlls dФФ aT parTies like um.
[aE]: eaT and hang ФФuT! we mighT even laugh abФФuT all ФФf This ФФne day.
[aE]: Thanks fФФr This, ThФФugh.

You give a little smile and set down your things next to you. While you wait for your new friend (?) to finish up her own things, you sit beside your lusus and brush her white fur with your hand. You hope this is going to work.

✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie|Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'm- -sure- -I- -can- -find- -someone- -who's- -still- -alive- -.- -.- -.-
[iN]: m if you say so. but that realy wouldnt help you now would it?
[iN]: so someone else would die that was already going to how would that even afect me?
[iN]: n
[iN]: o
[iN]: p

[iN]: hm sure. so i supose you wouldnt know who mesed with certain dreamselves and then flew away.
[iN]: but anyways- reading? ick. i dont read.
[iN]: ...but i gues i have nothing beter to do.

You knock over your tower and shake a book until it flips to a random page. It contains absolutely nothing of interest, unless you want to learn about brewing tea or something which you don't. You're about to chuck it at a wall when a scrawled word sticks out to you from the page. Thyme? Wait was this stuff actually useful for something? You zoom in closer and scan over the recipe. The hand writing is atrocious but at least there are pictures. Thyme for Courage huh? You could actually make this is you were back at your hive. The idea is oddly appealing to you.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[cQ]: O! Maaabeee! Maaabeee theres a hos locked up somewhere or something!
[cQ]: Or maaabeee it leeeds to another world? Keees go in dors and dors alwaaas leeed somwhere new.

You proceed to look around for a door to put your o-em or key or whatever it was but don't find anything. "Haaa not-aaa-gost? What do Iii dooo with the o-em?" You were too loud again but the not-a-ghost seems to be getting used to your, er, enthusiasm. It only has a mild panic attack this time before leading you over to a large arm-like machine. "Lathe." You look over the lathe. It doesn't look like a door exactly but you could maybe see it if you tilt your head? And the little inlet looks like it could just fit your o-em so you shove it right in. No magically portal opens up but the machine whirs and spits out your o-em which is now carved.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Soraeh Khoaeh|Tag(s) - Attana

I was confused by the request, but typed anyways.

[aA] : I mean, I doubt you want to be engulfed in fire zzo inzztalling that izz the bezzt and only(?) option.
[cW] : Ok/ay, I\'m o/n i\t. I ho/pe th\is wo/rks.

I blew any dust off of the disk, before inserting it into my husktop, and switching back to Trollian, wondering who to talk to next, while I waited for the disk to download.[/quote]

Tanoshi Kusatta|Tag(s) - Open

[iN]: m if you say so. but that realy wouldnt help you now would it?
[iN]: so someone else would die that was already going to how would that even afect me?
[iN]: n
[iN]: o
[iN]: p

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-

That strange game was quite colourful as it loaded... And then it had a stranger even page of some type of clients. Was this an online game?[/size][/center]

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie|Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[iN]: hm sure. so i supose you wouldnt know who mesed with certain dreamselves and then flew away.

You knock over your tower and shake a book until it flips to a random page. It contains absolutely nothing of interest, unless you want to learn about brewing tea or something which you don't. You're about to chuck it at a wall when a scrawled word sticks out to you from the page. Thyme? Wait was this stuff actually useful for something? You zoom in closer and scan over the recipe. The hand writing is atrocious but at least there are pictures. Thyme for Courage huh? You could actually make this is you were back at your hive. The idea is oddly appealing to you.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[cQ]: Or maaabeee it leeeds to another world? Keees go in dors and dors alwaaas leeed somwhere new.

You proceed to look around for a door to put your o-em or key or whatever it was but don't find anything. "Haaa not-aaa-gost? What do Iii dooo with the o-em?" You were too loud again but the not-a-ghost seems to be getting used to your, er, enthusiasm. It only has a mild panic attack this time before leading you over to a large arm-like machine. "Lathe." You look over the lathe. It doesn't look like a door exactly but you could maybe see it if you tilt your head? And the little inlet looks like it could just fit your o-em so you shove it right in. No magically portal opens up but the machine whirs and spits out your o-em which is now carved.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:56 am

You don't see why you added the "yay". Maybe to emphasis your sarcasm? Maybe. You decide to now respond to the green-text one, who is a lot nicer then the yelling one. What was the green-text one's name? Pifrim, that was it. You don't like paying attention to names. Names are stupid. You don't see the point of them. You decide to stop thinking about the stupidity of names.

Your game is finally done loading. You then quickly type a message to the green-text one.
iF: it's. done. loading.
iF: there's. one. tiny. little. problem. though.
iF: I. DON'T. HAVE. A. HOST.
iF: i. was. trying. to. get. someone. else. to. be. my. host. but. i. think. they. blocked. me.
iF: but. a. party. would. be. nice. because. then. everything. would. feel. less. apocalyptic. and. stuff.

You sit back and think about parties. You draw a quick sketch of a party, a party where there is eating and talking and you being overdramatic and annoying. It's hard being annoying when there's nobody to annoy.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:19 am

[tB]: n0pe, n0 clue, i d0n't even sleep. wh0 sleeps 4nym0re? n0t me!
[tB]: th4t's the spirit! wh4t'd y0u pick up?

You peer over at the other book flipped open. Oh, an herbal book! You never found much use in it sadly, despite your love for hot beverages and such.

[aE]: a new wФФrld wФФuld definiTely be ideal. i'm preTTy sure cervie said sФФmeThing abФФuT all This, sФФ maybe yФФu're righT!
[aE]: i sure hФФpe yФФu are, anyway. yФФu seem TФФ have much mФФre ФФf an idea ФФf whaT yФФu're dФФing, anyway.
[aE]: i'm ФФn The verge ФФf smashing sФФmeThing wiTh a rФФck!

iF: it's. done. loading.
iF: there's. one. tiny. little. problem. though.
iF: I. DON'T. HAVE. A. HOST.
iF: i. was. trying. to. get. someone. else. to. be. my. host. but. i. think. they. blocked. me.
iF: but. a. party. would. be. nice. because. then. everything. would. feel. less. apocalyptic. and. stuff.

[aE]: Try puTTing sФФme sTuff dФФwn like The alchemiTer ФФr whaTever iT is.
[aE]: and if iT makes yФФu feel any beTTer, yФФu cФФuld always ask cq TФФ hФФsT yФФu, she's preTTY nice!
[aE]: ФФTher Than ThaT i um dФФn'T knФФw anyФФne else..

You paw through some of the snacks you managed to snatch and open up a bag of bagel pizzas. You were so hungry at this point you couldn't care less if they were frozen or not.

✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm

You've gone from being somewhat sad to furious in just a few seconds, and you're not quite sure why.
Oh, look, the nuisance has responded.

You just want to kill them.
You want to be the reason they die. And you hardly even know who this troll is. If being a "host" for that person would allow you to kill them, then you would without hesitation.

[aL]: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!
[aL]: I HAAATE YOU! I REAAALLY! REAAALLY! REAAALLY! HAAATE YOU AAALREAAADY!
[aL]: JUST BE QUIET OR SOMETHING!
[aL]: OR CHAAANGE THAAAT GODAAAWFUL QUIRK!

exex
exex
exex
wee woo im trying to seperate this from the rest
i really need a better format for this roleplay

[aL]: SURE WHAAATEVER!
[aL]: DOESN'T MAAATTER RIGHT NOW! I'LL JUST GET STRAAAIGHT TO THE POINT! NO USE IN WAAASTING TIME!
[aL]: HOW DOES THIS STUPID GAAAME WORK!?
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me