//Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: //Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

"No, but me and my brother are VERY good at creating diversions," Sammi smiled slyly.
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.
TO BE FREE AND HAPPY, UNIQUE AND YOUR OWN PERSON IS TO LIVE
I am proud to be this girl

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Nicole: "Then wait for Shissea. If I have to tell you soemthin, I will send her. But first... Are you scared of breaking the rules?"
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:36 pm

"Scared? Never," Sammi shook her head
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Nicole crossed her legs, a sly look on her eyes. "I assume you know about the Forbidden section of the library..."
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Sammi nodded, Zorro now watched Nicole and Sammi stopped stroking him.

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Nicole: "Tonight is the first night of the school year, so they won't be watching the students like any other day. They will assume that we all go to our respective rooms. And a distraction when the prefects are leading the students would be, well, a good oportunity to take a look at some interesting books."
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:45 pm

"I think Callum's got some fireworks, Zorro can help me," Sammi mused.

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Nicole:

"So fireworks... then everything is ready. If any of you want to come only join us in front of the corridor that leads to the library. Try to be hidden so any teachers can discover us." She said, looking at all the people in the compartment.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:49 pm

"I'll go and see if Callum has any," Sammi said. She went out of the compartment and then returned with Callum who was carrying a number of fireworks.

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

"I hope that no-one has seen you with all this. I don't want it to end before it begins." She said, taking a firework and examining it.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me