This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa |

"Wow," Tarben breathed. The people of Berk didn't ride horses, even before they befriended dragons. A horse on Berk was a rare sight. "He's beautiful." Ember snorted at the skittish animal, unperturbed by its behavior. She didn't quite know what it was, so she didn't find herself wanting to eat it. "I think I saw a dragon crash nearby," Tarben started. He didn't really care anymore that he was completely drenched by the rain, nor that lightning was flashing overhead. He had to raise his voice over the loud crack of thunder that swiftly followed. "Do you want to go check it out?"

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna's eyes were drawn to the scratch on the dragon's side. "You're hurt," she murmured. Strangely, she felt a strong desire to help the dragon. She'd only known dragons as killers, why would she want to help one? Nonetheless, she continued her cautious approach, eager to get a better look at the gash.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

After his failed attempt at flight, Stormchaser was dissuaded at trying again. Instead, he crawled towards a nearby overhang, using the claws on the joints of his wings to take the pressure off of his wounded leg. He whipped towards a noise and noticed that a dragon had crashed nearby. Nonetheless, the Skrill continued toward the overhang to take shelter from the storm he normally would have loved.

Storm tossed his head, his mane falling back from his eyes.

"Sure, Where'd Toothless go?" Willa asked him.

Toothless watched the Dragons and the Humans talk, he lay down and curled up, bored.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Lomos: *looks at Toothless* ...? *invites him to join in the conversation* *trots over and licks him* ...
Shad: *lies on Lomos' back, looking up at the sky and losing her train of thought* ....I like the rain...
Last edited by Queen Charlotte on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Tarben frowned, looking around the village for any sign of Toothless. He couldn't see much through the pouring rain, but at least he knew the general area where the large dragon had crashed. He hadn't caught a good look at it, and was curious as to what type of dragon it was. Not to mention the fact that it could possibly be a threat, or be carrying a rider - or even both.

"Di-did another dragon do that to you?" Brenna stammered, dropping the tree branch altogether. Unwittingly, her hand touched the scar under her left eye. She didn't know if the dragon could understand her, seeing as she severely lacked experience in dealing with dragons. Her other hand reached up to clutch the blunted arrowhead that hung around her neck as she tried to quell her anxiety.

After his failed attempt at flight, Stormchaser was dissuaded at trying again. Instead, he crawled towards a nearby overhang, using the claws on the joints of his wings to take the pressure off of his wounded leg. He whipped towards a noise and noticed that a dragon had crashed nearby. Nonetheless, the Skrill continued toward the overhang to take shelter from the storm he normally would have loved.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Open
Tobi and Mel sneezed in perfect sync, Tobi's eyes trailing to Mel. "Brrr, it's cold. C'mon Mel, let's find somewhere dry, at least." He held himself to keep some warmth, and started leading his dragon off, ignoring the strands of wet hair that disrupted his vision. His pigtails were droopy, which was kind of funny looking, although Tobi couldn't really tell. He shuddered lightly, looking through blurry eyes, water dripping down his face and into his eyes. "Mel! It's really pouring!" He whined. "Can you see anything?" The dragon shook her head, sneezing again, shooting out her strange spit, which hardened against the ground. Tobi sat down, and Mel covered him with her wings, pulling her head underneath her wing so she could keep water out of her eyes. "Hello there, ha." Tobi muttered, wringing out his pigtails, pushing his bangs from his eyes, and wiping water from Mel's face for her. He was still cold, but wringing out his clothes really helped.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Rouge looks over at the cut on his side with a snort of yes. He looks back spot something in her hand and give a deep rumble at her. *Yep water type* he thinks stretching out one of his back legs.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

{ Bump }

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:39 am

(Sorry about my lack of activity, guys! I've been super busy with college applications. I'll try to get a post up sometime tonight. c: )
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:48 am

(ok, good luck) (can't tell ya how hard it is)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:00 pm

(Thanks^^ Hopefully things will start to settle down after I get all of my auditions in order.)

Tarben frowned, looking around the village for any sign of Toothless. He couldn't see much through the pouring rain, but at least he knew the general area where the large dragon had crashed. He hadn't caught a good look at it, and was curious as to what type of dragon it was. Not to mention the fact that it could possibly be a threat, or be carrying a rider - or even both.

Brenna took the dragon's snort as a yes. She subconsciously ran her first two fingers over the vertical scar that ran down her left cheek under and her violet eye. "I-I would try to treat it, if you would let me, but I lost all of my supplies when my ship wrecked," she explained. She didn't really know why she was talking to a dragon as if it could understand her. If it had been any larger, she may have been more afraid - it was peculiar that she was even close to one in the first place, given what had happened to her mother. Brenna's mind wandered back to her decimated ship. She bit back a groan as she pictured her father's disappointed face looming in her mind. "How am I going to get to Berk now?" she muttered under her breath.

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't underneath him.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:06 pm

(lol i only applied to one college) (got in tho sooooooo) (anyway good luck)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me