Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 pm

"I refuse to work beside a shell. Leave me to rot." She muttered through clenched teeth. She turned, walking to another corner and sitting there with her back to him. Honestly, she would rather die then see Evan that way.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Evan stood back up and mulled it over in his head. "What's the difference between the two? I don't care about my emotions when I have them, leaving them to rot inside of me, what's so bad about completely destroying them? Seth had a serum he created a long time ago. Every injection works for twenty-four hours, but it's effective. If I can find his recipe and create it, by tomorrow I'll be functioning normally. So tell me, Jade, what's so wrong in destroying what I never show in the first place?"
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Jade growled. "Because when you actually let them show its like you turn on a light! Now, if you're going through with this, leave me to rot in peace!" She curled into a tighter ball, resting her chin on her knees.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Inuxen
Reference in my signature

Inu woke up with a start, breathing heavily and holding his stomach, he had had a terrible dream, one in which he had been cut-. His thoughts were interrupted as he looked down at his abdomen, there was a long line of stitching all the way from the top of his chest to his navel, the all the memories and pain came back as he was forced to lie back down. Inu assumed he was in his room judging by the amount of light around him. He weakly sat up and his eyes widened as he released a long low growl, he was mad, very mad.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Evan became red in the face, anger flaring to life inside of him. "Jade, the laboratory needs your expertise! None of the other scientists do their job. You do it every time regardless of your condition. Concussion, slit, throat, infection, you've stuck through it all and always ended up doing your job. I can threaten the other scientists with dissection in their sleep all I want, but none of them have the love for this job like you do." He looked at her, sighing in exasperation. He needed to get rid of this emotion. He was desperate to get her back into the office, feeling connected to her somehow, but he knew once he took the serum, for twenty-four hours he wouldn't be able to have his caring for her get in the way.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Jade spun, standing as she did so. "Evan if you take that I will put myself in here, changing the code to the door so you cannot do a thing about it." She took the few steps so that she was directly infront of him, a hand on his shoulder. "And if you don't I'll do my job as normal."
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:56 pm

For a moment Evan looked at her, wanting to tell her neither would happen. He wanted to leave her there in a straightjacket, unable to hurt herself and with an IV that will force nutrients and liquids into her body. Then again, he wanted her as a scientist by his side. After a moment he sighed, looking away from her and resuming his calm composure.
"Fine. You do your job, and try not to get killed for a while, then I won't take the serum." He gave in, looking at her with a certain amount of indifference. His mind strayed to Psy and he cursed.
"D*mn. I left Psy." He said, spinning around.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Jade's eyes flashed silver and amber for a moment before she was sent to the floor by the collar, gasping. Forcing herself to put on the same calm mask as Evan she stood back up, pain in her now blue and green eyes. "He's rolling on the floor laughing for no reason. Typical." She scoffed. Psy was really rolling on the floor, laughing his now purple-haired head off.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm

"You alright?" He asked her, his arms out to steady her, but remembering he couldn't touch her he drew them back. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he looked at Jade, still calm despite his worried tones. He didn't like the emotions. He had never liked them. He had always done his best to repress them, but he was still human. He felt emotions, just like every other. Her forcing him into not giving them out drove him mad.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 pm

"Hold out your hand." Jade muttered, sudden interest in her eyes. She wanted to see if he could actually touch her again. "You know that even of you kept me locked in here that I would have continued with my job any way, correct?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow.((your call Season, he can be able to touch her or he still can't. There are different outcomes for both.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me