Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Evan hesitated before crossing the room in a few steps, bending down in front of her. He could feel horror and stress bubbling in his stomach as he knelt there, looking at her. He lifted her hand to her shoulder, hesitating for fear of falling through her again. He tried bringing it down gently for the test of it working.
"Jade... You belong as a scientist." He began.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Jade still did not move as Evan's hand passed through her shoulder once more. She refused to answer, let alone listen. She was a danger to herself, he had said so. Why would she listen to him, let alone anyone else, if all she could do was sit in a corner of a dark room for the rest of her life?
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:31 pm

"I don't want to see you stay in this room, okay. Just look at me." Evan said, drawing back his hand as it passed through her again. He would have to see how that worked later on. Maybe he wouldn't. He couldn't have her going into this depression again. She was a danger to herself, and being in this state made that even worse.
"You are a scientist, and I'm willing to give you one last chance to prove that you are willing to be a scientist. Can you do that, Jade?"

((Shoot. Why must I make Evan feel out of the blue? He's going to make that serum and give it to himself, if not her. T.T Yet it will have to be taken every night, so that will create leeway for it getting lost or something, then the effects of being taken off of it will kick in... God this will one one hell of a roleplay. Sorry for the rant....))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm

"No, you said it your self. I'm an animal that needs to be caged." Jade muttered, her voice muffled around her shirt. She turned away from him, never lifting her head. "And if I need to be caged, I stay caged." She growled.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:45 pm

"God D***** Jade, I never said you were an animal." He paused, "Well, I did say that Psy was," He glanced upward, "but not you. Hell, you are the most human person I know." That may just be my fault, though, He added in his head as he looked at her. He had changed his brother inhuman, killed his dad, experimented on small animals before he was out of college, and even killed his own father. Out of anyone he knew, Jade was the most human.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

"I AM NOT HUMAN I AM A MONSTER!" Jade roared. She spun, standing in the same movement. "I am a monster, always will be." She whispered. She narrowed her eyes, rage flicking in them.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm

"Tell me, Jade, what classifies someone as a monster? My brother would tell you that it is the lack of caring for someone's life. By my brother's definition, I am as much of a monster as you. I've had plenty of the anima- I mean, the experiments tell me that I am a monster." Evan countered as he stood up, "I'm planning to take away all my emotions tonight, but first I want to make sure that you are in your proper standing as scientist."
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

"Don't Evan..." Jade's face suddenly fell. She didn't want him to do this to himself, she didn't want anything like that to happen to anyone. "Please." She bowed her head, no longer looking at him.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverwulfess » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Amberleas eyes lifted slowly as her cell door opened, devoid of emotion. An unknown scientist had come to take her to the field. A hint of a spark returned. She hadn't been out of her cell for so long. She tested her limbs as she followed him outside. She should've known better than to trust Seth's pretty words. That was obviously all it had been, a ruse to get her to co operate. Lifting her face to the wind, she felt her inner panther longing to be freed. With great difficulty she held it back. She would not let these people have the satisfaction of her changing

ImageImage
Silverwulfess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

"Why not? As you can see from what I'm telling you right now, I have too many emotions to be doing my job correctly." He chuckled, "No emotions means that I won't have conflicts between jobs and morality. Jade, come back to be a scientist. You belong there more than in a cell rotting away. You have a brilliant mind." even if it does have too many emotions. He thought inwardly.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me