Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:33 am

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie|Location- Land of Pillows and Ink

The sound of your husktop ringing startles you awake and appears to have the same affect on the voices. They resume their debates and lectures and you have to admit to being a bit glad to have them back. Or maybe that's what they want you to think. You decide to be philosophical about the fact that you have no clue if you still have free will and check on your log. Piros messaged you but got redirected to spam thank dandelions. One thing was bound to go right in the thousands that went wrong. But Sylvie had contacted you too.

eA: HI! cAN yOU hurRY UP?
eA: MY faCE IS startiNG TO heaviLY bleED agaIN.
eA: aND I'M loneLY tOO.

[hF]: Hurrying...and...I...do...not...agree. But...good...things...come...to ...those...who...wait.
[hF]: Give...me...a...bit...I...need...to...take...the...chance...to...restock.
[hF]: Asheer...would...have...a...much...better...idea...of...what...to...do...than...me.
[hF]: Honestly...I...am...not...sure...what...you...need...me...for.

Sylvie is probably right to be annoyed at your slowness and your reply is not likely to help her opinion of you. But some food will probably cheer her up and you are not about to go wasting an opportunity to prepare. You dither around your hive for a while longer, grabbing snacks and pillows. Maybe you want your luscus to come find you but whatever the reason you are loath to leave so soon after arriving back.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling jocularInsubordinate [jI]
[iN]: please let this be a god day and you be dead.

[nB]: they weren't!!! ;c
[nB]: I think it's about teamwork!!! Our titles perhaps have something to do with it? From what I've observed that's what our powers are based on!!!
[nB]: But I wouldn't really know.

[iN]: powers? titles? would this have anything to with the funky pjs youre sporting?
[iN]: because theyd have to be prety god powers for me to step fot near some neon monstrosity like that.
[iN]: and teamwork? pft. we dont even have a team to work with!
[iN]: gues the unvierse is domed xp

You consider bothering someone who has a better idea of what is going on. Like Apodis maybe, mister I-know-so-much-about-space-and-that-sort-of-nonsense, but he's probably still mad at you. You should probably stick to trolls who aren't liable to track you down and tackle you which makes your potential list unfortunately short. This strikes you as pathetically sad as you end up deciding on nobody. They don't deserve your company.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: i wФФn'T fФФrgeT eiTher ФФf yФФu, dФФn'T wФФrry.
[aE]: i'm sure she's fine, lusii always knФФw whaT They're doing.
[aE]: buT... hФФld ФФn, fire? i'm sФФrry, i preTTy much liTerally live under a rФФck. is There really fire ФФn The surface?

You begin a new page in your Book of Remembering for your new friend. It's disconcertingly empty while the rest are comfortingly full, but you're sure that Pifrim has other friends to remember her, these guys just have you. You stroke the book's spine and add it to your little stash in the coolest corner of your hive. An apple pops out of your sylladex and it frightens you more than it should. But what if you forget something more important than a piece of fruit? You munch on it as you shoot back a reply, fighting the urge to demand every detail of the other troll's life.

[cQ]: Aaa rok? How dooo uuu liv under aaa rok? Are uuu vareee smal?
[cQ]: Iii'm smal. So was Fleeekit but now heee's ded. Reeemember him tooo. Actuuualy Iii hav a lot of friends that neeed remembering.
[cQ]: But maaabe it would beee beter if Iii was not going to burn up. Then Iii could focus on reeemembering instead of the heeet.
[cQ]: Iii'm going to find Luseee. Don't leeeve me!

You store your assorted papers and notices along with the things that keep falling out. Keeping you inventory in mind as well as your friends is very hard but you are determined. You are also determined to find Lucci so you start wandering down the long hall by the glow of your husktop, careful not to brush the walls. They are hot and pain doesn't do much for your focus.
Last edited by hazilnut on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

"Oh goodnezz, thank you! If you were here earlier, you could've joined our little ribbon train. Man, if only you had , it would have been even better! We had zznackzz and everything."
"Gozzh, you muzzt be zzo bored though. You wanna maybe juzzt... walk and talk?"
You gesture with your free hand towards wherever. Anything to focus on something else other than your increasingly bright face. You mean, you were fine with looking at your friend's face, just not your own. Hers was notably better than yours.
Oh gog, just stop thinking to yourself.

Parxux Teifri, at the Land of Stars and Seas. Tags - Jaspur

CC: I Should Have Flown After Him, However It Seemed More Fun To Just Talk With You, To Be Quite Honest.
CC: I Do Admit, I Was A Bit Tentative Talking With Fuschia Bloods.
CC: I Expected More Of A Rivalry Than A Friendship.
CC: However, I See Now That You Are Quite Fun To Talk To!
CC: And I Quite Look Forward To Hearing From You.

[qK]: (aw that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me)
[qK]: (and right back at you. you're pretty fun to talk to yourself)
[qK]: (i don't blame you though. if a rivalry is what you want, vw is the perfect nerd to bother)

You scratched at your chin, thinking about your conversation. Avalon, in reality, wasn't as bad as he could be. He would be much better if he accepted his nerdness. It was really nice to stay in contact with someone, too, even if they needed some coaxing.

[qK]: (by the way, i'm assuming you're asleep, right? because if you are, i might be able to tag along, the dumb creatures of this planet walk so slow i could fit in a nap)

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Tombs and Constellations. Tags - Apodis

"well, i sure h0pe s0."
You furrow your eyebrows for a moment. Apocalypse...
"4p0c4lypse... 0h de4r G0G, PIFRIM!"
You scramble up and claw for your husktop. You hated raising your voice but this was absolutely terrible! You were a horrible friend! How could you forget her?! You thought she would have done something by now, she told you she had made more friends, they should have said something if you didn't! You hit yourself on your head a few times before mashing your hands on your keyboard. You shouldn't blame anyone else for this, just yourself, this was your fault.
typhloticBarista [tB] began trolling anthropomorphicEnthusiast [aE]!

[tB]: pifrim!!! i 4m s0 s0 s0 s0 s0rry!!!
[tB]: ple4se be 0k!!!

[aE]: um i'm fine?
[aE]: why wФФuld i nФФT be fine?

[tB]: h0ld 0n 4 sec0nd, y0u d0n't see the fires 4nd 4ll 0f th4t 0utside y0ur hive?!
[aE]: i live undergrФФund dude.
[tB]: right, s0rry.
[tB]: but if y0u see 4 r4nd0m disk, inst4ll it immedi4tely!! 4nd get b4ck t0 me when y0u d0!!

typhloticBarista [tB] stopped trolling anthropomorphicEnthusiast [aE].

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

You groan, you had to get to your lusus. You could install some silly disk later! Well, you suppose you should listen to your friend... You shake your head and respond to your new friend before continuing.

[cQ]: Aaa rok? How dooo uuu liv under aaa rok? Are uuu vareee smal?
[cQ]: Iii'm smal. So was Fleeekit but now heee's ded. Reeemember him tooo. Actuuualy Iii hav a lot of friends that neeed remembering.
[cQ]: But maaabe it would beee beter if Iii was not going to burn up. Then Iii could focus on reeemembering instead of the heeet.
[cQ]: Iii'm going to find Luseee. Don't leeeve me!

[aE]: hah, nФФT really, i live undergrФФund in Tunnels. i'm kind ФФf average heighT fФФr seven sweeps, ThФФugh.
[aE]: i'll add him TФФ The remembrance lisT, Then.
[aE]: i wФФn't leave ya Though, i haven'T gФФT much TФФ dФФ anyway.

You pick up the pace. At the end of the tunnel, a disgusting, coppery smell fills your senses, making your face tingle. You end up biting so hard on your lip with your buckteeth that a little blood crawls down your chin. You wipe it off angrily before pushing open the door.
What greets your sight is the worst thing you could ever imagine. Kindmom is sprawled on the ground with her tail tucked tightly next to her. They're both bleeding from the mouth.
You drop everything and choke back a cry, throwing yourself to your lusus. Her eyes slowly wander to you, and she gives you a weak grin. Your face is salty with sweat and tears now, but she places a paw on your cheek to wipe a tear away. You can only carry her head in your lap, but it's enough to feel her go limp.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You realize why you were sad. It is regret, regret for cutting out Natsura's tongue so long ago. It is heartbreak, and grief, and worry. Wispy presses against you comfortingly, purring, while Gordon nibbles your fingers soothingly. You close your eyes and let yourself cry. It is gasping sobs, and silent tears. It is raw sadness and pure depression. It is your hands in Wispy's fur and your wings curled around you. You have not cried like this in so long...

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - yourself|Location- her hive

You are still napping.
Last edited by Lunarchy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 pm

[hF]: Hurrying...and...I...do...not...agree. But...good...things...come...to ...those...who...wait.
[hF]: Asheer...would...have...a...much...better...idea...of...what...to...do...than...me.

You hope Sylvie is not mad at you but you need to stay here, if only for a little longer. So you rustle about your hive acting busy, your eyes always fixed on the door. Your patience is rewarded with a scratching noise which you answer after only a few moments of deliberating over what to do if it is an imp. Thankfully it is not. Instead it is Blade and your luscus. You do not rush out to them but your face lights up and you clench your hands together. "Greetings little Page." And you know they understand.

[nB]: I think it's about teamwork!!! Our titles perhaps have something to do with it? From what I've observed that's what our powers are based on!!!

[iN]: powers? titles? would this have anything to with the funky pjs youre sporting?
[iN]: because theyd have to be prety god powers for me to step fot near some neon monstrosity like that.

You consider bothering someone who has a better idea of what is going on. Like Apodis maybe, mister I-know-so-much-about-space-and-that-sort-of-nonsense, but he's probably still mad at you. You should probably stick to trolls who aren't liable to track you down and tackle you which makes your potential list unfortunately short. This strikes you as pathetically sad as you end up deciding on nobody. They don't deserve your company.

[aE]: hah, nФФT really, i live undergrФФund in Tunnels. i'm kind ФФf average heighT fФФr seven sweeps, ThФФugh.
[aE]: i'll add him TФФ The remembrance lisT, Then.
[aE]: i wФФn't leave ya Though, i haven'T gФФT much TФФ dФФ anyway.

[cQ]: Thank yooo. Heee was my moraaal and is vareee important to meee.
[cQ]: Iii don't want tooo forget him.
[cQ]: Dooo uuu hav aneeewon important tooo uuu that uuu want me to remember? Iii can fit more iii'm shur.

You scribble down this new information as you go, balancing your book and your husktop precariously in your arms as you attempt to multitask. Your tongue pokes out slightly in your concentration and you continue rattling down the long hallway. Unsurprisingly you end up tripping over your own feet and sprawl onto the ground. Thankfully you are unhurt, despite the multitude of pins that could have stabbed you. You are a walking safety hazard to yourself.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:52 pm

"Oh goodnezz, thank you! If you were here earlier, you could've joined our little ribbon train. Man, if only you had , it would have been even better! We had zznackzz and everything."
You gesture with your free hand towards wherever. Anything to focus on something else other than your increasingly bright face. You mean, you were fine with looking at your friend's face, just not your own. Hers was notably better than yours.

CC: I Should Have Flown After Him, However It Seemed More Fun To Just Talk With You, To Be Quite Honest.

[qK]: (i don't blame you though. if a rivalry is what you want, vw is the perfect nerd to bother)

You scratched at your chin, thinking about your conversation. Avalon, in reality, wasn't as bad as he could be. He would be much better if he accepted his nerdness. It was really nice to stay in contact with someone, too, even if they needed some coaxing.

[qK]: (by the way, i'm assuming you're asleep, right? because if you are, i might be able to tag along, the dumb creatures of this planet walk so slow i could fit in a nap)

"well, i sure h0pe s0."
You furrow your eyebrows for a moment. Apocalypse...
"4p0c4lypse... 0h de4r G0G, PIFRIM!"
You scramble up and claw for your husktop. You hated raising your voice but this was absolutely terrible! You were a horrible friend! How could you forget her?! You thought she would have done something by now, she told you she had made more friends, they should have said something if you didn't! You hit yourself on your head a few times before mashing your hands on your keyboard. You shouldn't blame anyone else for this, just yourself, this was your fault.
typhloticBarista [tB] began trolling anthropomorphicEnthusiast [aE]!

[tB]: pifrim!!! i 4m s0 s0 s0 s0 s0rry!!!
[tB]: ple4se be 0k!!!

[aE]: um i'm fine?
[aE]: why wФФuld i nФФT be fine?

[tB]: h0ld 0n 4 sec0nd, y0u d0n't see the fires 4nd 4ll 0f th4t 0utside y0ur hive?!
[aE]: i live undergrФФund dude.
[tB]: right, s0rry.
[tB]: but if y0u see 4 r4nd0m disk, inst4ll it immedi4tely!! 4nd get b4ck t0 me when y0u d0!!

typhloticBarista [tB] stopped trolling anthropomorphicEnthusiast [aE].

You eventually bring yourself to get up and move away from your dead lusus. The smell of her jade blood is absolutely overwhelming to your sensitive nose, and your hands are so shaky you're pretty sure you could punch a wall and break it.
You wipe the runny makeup off of your cheeks before sticking the food that was meant to help your sick lusus right back into your scrapbook sylladex. After that, you pick up your communication device. The fuzzy music of the tiny stereo in the room shakes your thinkpan, so you quickly turn it down and head back to your husktop.

[cQ]: Thank yooo. Heee was my moraaal and is vareee important to meee.
[cQ]: Iii don't want tooo forget him.
[cQ]: Dooo uuu hav aneeewon important tooo uuu that uuu want me to remember? Iii can fit more iii'm shur.

[aE]: he musT have been a preTTy lucky TrФФll TФФ have a mФФirail like yФФu, cause yФФu're preTTy cФФl.
[aE]: sФФmeФФne impФФrTanT TФФ me? i dФФn'T have many friends, nФФT gФФing TФФ lie. buT my lusus was impФФrTanT TФФ me.
[aE]: cervie is, TФФ. They're really rad. yФФu're impФФrTanT TФФ me nФФw ThaT we've meT, new friends aren'T TФФ bad.
[aE]: by The way, This prФФbably sФФunds weird, buT did yФФu geT any mysTeriФФus disks? cervie said iT's apparenTly a big deal buT They never said why.

You waste no time and end up running as fast as you can down the tunnel. You want to get as far away from the body of your lusus as you can, even if it means wasting time with this disk.
You're out of breathe, but you make it fairly quickly, flopping down in front of your husktop. You message Cervie about the disk, to which they give you a very brief summary of what you're supposed to do. Apparently this game is going to save your life somehow, but you don't really care much about it saving you as long as your two friends are going to be okay.

✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:55 pm

You have a heartfelt reunion which mostly consists of Blade recounting his and Ornirectsprite's adventures (Apparently they held back a flood of imps from taking out the woofbeast village with nothing but a pen and their bare hands?) in overdramatic terms that you neither understand or particularly believe but to which you end up nodding along with anyways. The woofbeast seems eager to hear about what you have been up to and you try your best to give them an idea. Blade does not appear impressed but your luscus smiles. "You are growing into your mind little Page. And your heart too I would expect. I'm proud of you." You flush at their praise and hug the pillow they give to you close to your chest. You think you understand why so many lined your hive back on Alternia and you mouth your luscus a breathless thank you.

[aE]: he musT have been a preTTy lucky TrФФll TФФ have a mФФirail like yФФu, cause yФФu're preTTy cФФl.
[aE]: sФФmeФФne impФФrTanT TФФ me? i dФФn'T have many friends, nФФT gФФing TФФ lie. buT my lusus was impФФrTanT TФФ me.
[aE]: cervie is, TФФ. They're really rad. yФФu're impФФrTanT TФФ me nФФw ThaT we've meT, new friends aren'T TФФ bad.
[aE]: by The way, This prФФbably sФФunds weird, buT did yФФu geT any mysTeriФФus disks? cervie said iT's apparenTly a big deal buT They never said why.

[cQ]: Thank uuu! Iii triii vareee hard to mater so trols won't forget meee.
[cQ]: Was? Did something hapen? Won second Iii'l start nuuu paaages for yor luscus and this Cerveee.
[cQ]: Ooo yes a disk. Iii had forgoten about it which is handeee. Wat's it dooo?

You finger the shiny circle that you had been meaning to store again after it popped out. Now you're glad you didn't. It would have been very hard to forget something so supposedly important without clearing out other important stuff in the process. You get to your feet and proceed, more carefully this time, and finally make it to your luscus's room. She was always complaining about how long the passage between your quarters was but had never made any effort to fix it. The corridor was as daunting as ever and you were glad to leave it behind. "Luseee? Were ar uuu? Evereeewon is diiing and iii neeed a hug!" No answer finds its way to you leaving you with a disturbing sense of deja vu.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:41 am

[nB]: It's your choice whether or not you believe me!!!
[nB]: But you'd rather wait and burn alive???
[nB]: That's kind of the only option you have at the moment!!!

...Now that you think about it, you need to stay around for long enough to harass more trolls.
[aL]: FINE! I'LL INSTAAALL IT! BUT IF I DIE THIS IS OFFICIAAALLY YOUR FAAAULT!
[aL]: I'LL KILL YOU IF THIS CAAAUSES ME TO DIE! DON'T AAASK HOW! I DON'T KNOW EITHER! BUT I WILL!

You start to install the disc. You really hope this isn't some horribly timed prank that will make your husktop explode. That would be incredibly inconvenient, silly, and over all quite uncalled for. You're already doomed to burn, aren't you?
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:23 am

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You walk towards the voice,passing by a cave. You spend a few moments inspecting it but you doubt the sound came from there. You keep walking until you can see a silhouette in the distance. You walk faster towards it,taking in the other's features. Ok,that's the bloody top hat so this must be him.
"Yo." you give a slight wave and look at the teapot,what a warm welcome.

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

You decide to do a bit of walking around before you answer any more messages. Now that the darkness dissipated,you could make out shapes and forms in the horizon and you hurry over. You hear a faint murmur echoing far away and you decide to follow it. You knew it wasn't the horrorterrors,for some reason they refused to show their ugly faces for awhile now. You wonder why.

[nB]: Yes it does and you won't be refusing the funky pjs once you get a taste of your sweet powers!!! c;
[nB]: But of course we do!!! It's us,all of us currently playing the game!!!
[nB]: We are going to win this session!!! c;

[aL]: FINE! I'LL INSTAAALL IT! BUT IF I DIE THIS IS OFFICIAAALLY YOUR FAAAULT!
[aL]: I'LL KILL YOU IF THIS CAAAUSES ME TO DIE! DON'T AAASK HOW! I DON'T KNOW EITHER! BUT I WILL!

[nB]: What would I even gain if you were to die???
[nB]: I'm trying to do the opposite here and keep you alive!!!!

Well that surely hit a nerve,you do try to ignore the memories of killing your friends but for some reason it was hard to. You just kind of forget to teleport in favor of falling down on your knees next to a candle and heavily sobbing. You hug said candle,ignoring the heat. You are a terrible friend.

inkyFlames began trolling nebulaBook
iF: hi. there.
iF: i'm. rowwen. and. i. was. wondering. if. you. knew. why. alternia. was. on. fire.
[nB]: Oh hello Rowwen!!! I really like the color that you type in (sorry I couldn't handle myself!!!)c:
[nB]: My name is Devone,it's really nice to meet you!!!
[nB]: Alternia is...dying. The fire will surely burn everything and the meteors will wreck whatever's left of this place.
[nB]: Umm...I just explained this earlier and you might be the second troll to believe that I'm insane but...I believe you saw that mysterious CD lying around???
[nB]: It was left there for a reason!!! It's a co-op game that affects real life!! Once you install it and find yourself a host you will get to safety!!!

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

You raise an eyebrow at Cervie's reaction and hum.
"Uhh dude,who's Pifrim?"

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

"...As you wish,give me a moment to prepare you another mix of herbs that will numb the pain,I do not want to put you through more pain than you already are." you place some arnica montana flowers in a bowl and crush them with your fingers,adding a bit of water. You continue the process of stirring and crushing until you get the texture of a cream. You apply it on her face gently and let the skin absorb it,then you move over to let PrincessAegeelTeddySprite do her work.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 am

You quadruple check that you have everything you need and quintuple check that your luscus cannot come with you. Apparently they have some shellbeast business to attend to and you have some painting business of your own. Before you leave you risk an actual hug with Ornirectsprite who stiffens and then returns it just as awkwardly. "Time to depart on your own journey little Page." You nod and wipe your eyes, casting one look back before taking off into space back towards your friends.

[nB]: Yes it does and you won't be refusing the funky pjs once you get a taste of your sweet powers!!! c;
[nB]: But of course we do!!! It's us,all of us currently playing the game!!!
[nB]: We are going to win this session!!! c;

[iN]: so far the powers havent ben giving me a god impresion. not worth dying or wearing that for.
[iN]: the word us does not mean what you think it does unles youre using it to mean ugly sasybuts.
[iN]: we al hate each others guts.

And by that you mean everybody hates your guts. But whatever. You aren't sure why you're acting all down-y and depressed about this it isn't like this was a new development or anything. And they loved you really, you're sure of it. Right? You tell your brain to shut-up with the whole self questioning, mopey junk. If Devone could be this cheery after murdering a bunch of people yu could survive too.

[iN]: but whatever. im sure youre right. we al care enough about our own lives to create some sort of teamwork out of selfishness.
[iN]: you just kep on being positive snaps.

[cQ]: Was? Did something hapen? Won second Iii'l start nuuu paaages for yor luscus and this Cerveee.
[cQ]: Ooo yes a disk. Iii had forgoten about it which is handeee. Wat's it dooo?

You finger the shiny circle that you had been meaning to store again after it popped out. Now you're glad you didn't. It would have been very hard to forget something so supposedly important without clearing out other important stuff in the process. You get to your feet and proceed, more carefully this time, and finally make it to your luscus's room. She was always complaining about how long the passage between your quarters was but had never made any effort to fix it. The corridor was as daunting as ever and you were glad to leave it behind. "Luseee? Were ar uuu? Evereeewon is diiing and iii neeed a hug!" No answer finds its way to you leaving you with a disturbing sense of deja vu.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:01 am

You take off your glasses and place your hands on your face with a groan.
"pifrim is 4 friend 0f mine b4ck 0n 4lterni4. i th0ught she w0uld h4ve d0ne s0mething by n0w t0 s4ve herself, 0r m4ybe get s0me help fr0m 4 friend, but 0bvi0usly n0t!"
You slowly lower your hands, frowning.
"i w4s s0 c4ught up with myself i didn't think... ugh."

[aE]: um yeah sФФmeThing happened buT yФФu prФФbably dФФn'T wanna hear iT.
[aE]: dФФesn'T maTTer anyway. i guess iT's suppФФsed TФФ be a game ФФf sФФme sФФrT and iT's gФФing TФФ save us? iT all sФФunds preTTy weird, buT i'd insTall iT if i were yФФu.

You look at the game on your screen. Cervie said something about hosts and clients and connecting together, but you didn't have anyone to do that with. Unless maybe Emprin wanted to? You frown and mess with one of your dresses on the floor next to you.

✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me