Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:46 am

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: On the way to the Dining Pavilion
Tags: Daula

"I don't mind his name. It's rather amusing, actually." Skye tentatively reached out to stroke Frog. She still felt a bit uneasy, especially considering that she didn't want to shock the snake. Fortunately, no such happenings occurred; her hands were spark-free at the moment. As she petted Frog's dry, scaly skin, the image of the thing with the snake tail popped into her mind again. She took a moment to remind herself that the snake she was currently stroking was a constrictor and therefore couldn't deliver the poisonous bite that had been the ultimate end of her mom. She bit down hard on the inside of her cheek, resolving not to get emotional about it in front of this girl she barely knew. She didn't want to seem like a crybaby or a whiny kid in the presence of someone older than her. Just suck it up. Everyone here probably has some sob story or another. Pushing the invasive thoughts out of her mind, Skye decided instead to focus on breakfast. Waffles sound good right about now, she mused. She knew she'd have to deal with her emotions later, but she'd rather not do it in the presence of someone else.
"We should probably be getting to the Pavilion," she suggested in a notably more deflated tone than earlier. "I don't want to be too late for breakfast." Her stomach gave a comically loud grumble as if affirming her statement.

(XD I'm really tired from the whole audition thing, so my posts may be sub-par for a while)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:11 am

"Of course she'd like it. She's a kid." Daula bites back responding verbally to that remark, a half fake smile on her face. She watches closely as Skye pets Frog who tightens his grip on her arm at the foreign contact, years of mistrust of everyone having her a bit on edge as the girl interacts with her pet. Worry crosses her expression for a brief moment as she recognizes that the girl is getting upset. Carefully she pulls her hand away and taps her hand against the pouch on her side until Frog slides off her arm into it. She nods a bit absently in agreement, offering a smile. "I don't think I've ever shown up on time to a breakfast." She jokes slightly, thinking back on her time in the mental hospital where she'd fought everyone on everything. "Ah, those were good times. For us anyways. Not you." "They've got real good food here. Of course I don't have the greatest experience with quality meals but I love their food."

(It's all good. I'm going through caffeine withdrawal again so I'm a bit out of it.)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:33 pm

"I arrived in time for dinner last night," Skye replied. "I have to admit, the whole magic plates thing is pretty cool. You just think what you want, and then it appears? Sure beats middle school cafeteria food." She ended her sentence with a grin, though it was noticeably a bit forced.
She started to walk towards the Pavilion, taking a slower pace than before so that the conversation between her and Daula could continue - at least, until they arrived, when Skye would have to squeeze into a bench at the crowded Hermes table.

(fun. Gotta love the caffeine detox.)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 pm

((Anyone open for emris?))
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Daula trails after the other girl, smiling slightly as she remembers her first time having a meal at the camp. "You mean the day mom ditched you? Great day." Daula bites her tongue in irritation as the smile vanishes. "The food where I... went to school, it tasted like it came out of a trash can. Coming here was best thing that ever happened to me." It occurs to her that the younger girl isn't claimed and she takes a bit of pity on her for the fact she'll be stuck at the Hermes table though she decides it's best not to comment on it. "Since when are you sympathetic for kids? Didn't we learn our lesson about that?" She shoots a glare to her right at the figure that spoke before forcing herself to focus on reality and the conversation at hand.

(It's evil.)
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Skye made a face at Daula's comment about the food, glancing back at the other girl so she could see the disgusted expression on her visage. "I had some food like that at one of the schools I went to," she remembered. "Luckily, I was only there for a month before they kicked me out." She caught a quick glimpse of the glare that Daula shot at the empty space next to her, but she merely shrugged it off as some demigod-power thing. Maybe she can see dead people or something.

(Yup. I know the feels.)
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Thatgirlcalledember wrote:((Anyone open for emris?))

(Ebony is open.)

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 pm

xάίήέ ȡάŕέĻĻ ςĻάŕέήςέ
17-мάĻέ-ςόùήşέĻόŕ-ςάвίή 3-ρόşέίȡόή-вί-ςùŕίόşέ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Jayanti Indira-ғόŕм
Xaine shrugged. Well, if that's how you want to live. Go right ahead, nothings stopping you. I know I sure won't. We all like different things and gave different opinions and that's yours. He stated, looking around. It was way to early in his opinion. He didn't get why he had to get, he would've enjoyed at least another hour of sleep. Then his life style would be balanced and healthy. Xaine crossed his arms, looking back over to the Aphrotite kid. Oh, a stash of snacks, you're so bad! How dare you have that. He sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes. It wasn't that he was trying to be mean, his social skills just weren't as good as otheres, so he tended to sound rude a lot. Honestly, you Aphrotite kids don't have to even try to look good. You all are just naturally sparkling and good looking, thanks to your mom.

ςєlเภค г๏є ђคภlєא
15-Ŧє๓คlє-ςค๒เภ 11-ђєקђєครtยร-๒เ-ςยгเ๏รє-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/Amber di' Alba-Ŧ๏г๓
(It's quite alright ^^ I understand the struggle myself.)

With a growl, she jumped into the fight. She dodged and weaved around most of her opponent's attacks. But she didn't fight using logic, she fought with all the built up anger and sadness inside her. Every time she thought she would get a hit, she was deflected, which only angered the female more. When sparring, she could never seem to get hits on her opponent nor could she seem to get the techniques right. Roe grumbled out curses here and there, sometimes they were in English other times in Greek. She let out a screech as her attempt to hit the others face was deflected. She stumbled back, dropping her swords and rubbing her wrist that had been forced down. Ow, that hurt! She muttered, glaring at the other girl a bit.

αηαsтαsια ∂αмαяα εвσηү
16-ғεмαℓε-нυηтεя-cαвιη 8-αρняσтιтε-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/σρεη-ғσям
Ebony had been out all night scouting the area around and in camp. Throughout the night she had taken out a few monsters. She now lay on a branch in a tree inside of the camp border. Her bow was in her hand and dangling on her fingers. The female watched as the sun exposure rose up, and listened as the breakfast bell rang. Finally! She thought, her stomach growling at the thought of food. She jumped out if the tree and began heading off for camp. Eventually she made it to the pavilion. She looked around, not sure where to sit. She cpukd sit in two places, at the Aphrotite table or the Artimese table. Seeing no one at either table, she say at the Artimese table after offering half of her food into the fire. She was having blue berry pancakes practically drowned in syrup, and a glass of orange juice.

caleв aввoт ғιnĸerѕon
15-мale-caвιn 16-neмeѕιѕ-нoмoѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/Zyon Lunarium-ғorм
Fink nodded. Staying year long is fun. There are different activities set up that aren't usually in the summer. It can be fun. He said, gently poking at his food with his fork. He wasn't to hungry this morning, and he wasn't sure why. Um, no. I was claimed after being here for a few months. Nobody guessed I'd be Nemesis' son, I'm apparently nothing like her. Everyone thought I'd be a son of Athena with the way I acted. Fink stated, shoving his plate away a bit. A few wind spirits must if come by to get it because it seemed to just vanish.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Daula smiles at the comment about her getting kicked out of school, thinking about the stories she'd overheard from other campers about getting kicked out of various schools for various reasons. "Instead of school you were busy going crazy in a crazy bin. You should share with the class. I'm sure she'll love to hear- let her talk to the girl. She's already mad as a hat. Can't make her crazier." "Schoolwork was pure torture. Trying to focus on it was..." She grimaces and shakes her head as they arrive outside the dining pavillion. "Well, I suppose this is where we part ways for now." She says casually, glancing at the Dionysus table with distaste. "Good riddance. Now we can get back to discussing the logistics of parents abandoning their children at a camp to potentially die."
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Training area
Tags: Roe

Amber straightened,"I don't lose." She grinned triumphantly at the other girl, savoring the sense of victory in her hands as she sheathed her daggers and shook out her hands. "You have the strength and the potential," She said, "but some of your moves are undisciplined, unskilled. You would probably win hand-to-hand." She glanced at Roe's wrist. "Sorry. Does it need nectar?"
(Welcome back Adriana! :D )

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me