||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:51 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human :: Kidd x
              indent"Hey! If I Keep You From Killing Someone Than You Should Be Fine! As Long As You Stay Under The Hunter's Radar Than You Should Be Okay!" Stiles Offered But He Didn't Sound Very Confident In Himself As He Moved Closer To Kidd Awkwardly Patting The Boy's Back. "Anyway Your The One Who Managed To Get Yourself Turned Into A Werewolf" Stiles Laughed Finding It Funny That He Was Going To Try And Keep A Werewolf From Killing Someone Despite The Fact That Stiles Fell Over With A Strong Gust Of Wind.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd smiled lightly as he listened to Stiles. Though, he tensed slightly when he felt a hand on his back. He sighed and slowly relaxed. He cranked his head to the side and looked at Stiles, rubbing his eyes a bit as he let out a small laugh. "Hey, I didn't ask for some creepy werewolf dude to come bite me... though I guess it is my fault for going out into the forest so late. Though, if anything I thought it would have been a murderer I would run into. Not a werewolf," he said with a light smile. "Thank you for helping me out. Really, you're... you've already been a big help."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:33 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Same! The Werewolf Who Bit Me Had The Creepiest Eyes. Kinda Hot Though If He Wasn't Chewing On My Flesh" Stiles Laughed Grinning And Sat Back Against The Headboard Kicking Off His Shoes Before Putting His Feet On The Bed. "Your Welcome Though..Im Happy To Help" Stiles Blushed Lightly And Looked Over At Kidd, This Was Weird. He Didn't Mind Having Kidd In His Bed Though, He Kind Of Looked Cute As He Got More Relaxed And Sleepy. He Looked Over At The Clock And Sighed Realizing His Father Would Be Coming Home Soon From Work And Would Be Very Confused On Why Kidd Was In His Bed Too.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:27 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

Kidd laughed and shook his head slightly. "You thought the werewolf who could have killed you was hot?" he chuckled lightly, "I don't know.. Something tells me that this whole werewolf thing isn't exactly... 'hot'." Kidd noticed the sigh and a more down look cross Stiles. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" he asked curiously. Kidd partly regretted asking. He didn't want to seem nosey or anything. That's not how he wanted to appear. But at the same time he couldn't help but let his snoopy side take over. He hoped it wasn't anything he had done. Maybe he was making Stiles uncomfortable? Kidd bit his cheek slightly and glanced down.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:37 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"What? Oh Nothings Wrong, My Dads Just Coming Home Soon. And Don't Judge Me, I Find Literaly Everything Hot. I Can Crush On A Sock If Its Pretty Enough" Stiles Snorted Knowing It Was Kinda True. "You See That Lamp? Its A Very Attractive Lamp" Stiles Joked Grinning And Pointing At The Lamp On His Desk. "Yeah I Don't Have The Ability To Not Be Sarcastic" Stiles Laughed And Rubbed His Eyes Tiredly, His Vision Was Starting To Get Blurry From Reading So Much But He Refused To Use His Glasses. They Made Him Even More Of A Nerd Than He Already Was, And The Last Pair Was Broken By One Of His Bullies And He Didnt Have The Money To Buy Another Pair If These Broke.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:18 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"Oh.." Kidd muttered when he was told that Stiles' dad was coming home soon. He laughed a bit as he listened to him. "That lamp? I don't know, man. I've seen some lamps that were a lot more attractive," he said with a small smirk, "But why are we even looking at the lamp? Have you seen that desk? It is shaped very nicely." He tried to hold back a small yawn but eventually it escaped and he quickly tried to pretend like it didn't happen. He wanted to stay awake but he wasn't sure how well he was going to be able to do that. "It's okay. Sarcastic is kind of what I do," he replied before sighing a bit. "Should I leave since you're dad is coming home.. or..?"

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:14 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"I Agree Its A Very Curvy Desk" Stiles Snorted And Shoved His Hands Into His Jean Pockets And Looked Over At Kidd. "Well You Seem Tired Im Not Going To Make You Stay To Talk About Desks. Im Not Amazing Company" Stiles Laughed And Moved His Hands Up Stretching And Reached Into His Nightstand Shyly Pulling Out A Pair Of Thick Rimmed Black Glasses And Put Them On. "I Know I Look Like A Dork But My Vision Is Crap Right Now" Stiles Laughed Embarrassed And Rubbed His Face Trying To Get Rid Of The Blush Which Did Nothing But Make His Cheeks More Red.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 am

//Okay. Guys, I am so sorry it has taken me this long. I'm going through a lot, and school is just stress and ugh. If it isn't too much to ask, can all of the people who have joined recently, repost their forms pleaseee? I'm also gonna need anouth recap from those who were roleplaying with me. Again, I'm sorry guys.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Werecoyote :: Apperance :: Open x
              indent Alex Ran Into The Field His Eyes Widening As He Almost Ran Into A Half Naked Aiden Waiting For Him. "S-Sorry" Alex Blushed Looking At Aiden's Pale Chest Surprised By The Boy's Tattoo's On His Arms. "Seriously Left Your Shirt..? Your Blinding Me With Your Paleness" Alex Joked Grinning And Threw His Hoodie At Aiden's Face And Leaned Against A Tree Waiting For The Male To Lead Him Wherever He Wished.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:35 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

He laughed lightly at the comment about the desk. "No, no. It's okay. I haven't been able to really sleep for a while. And your company is fine. Better than most. You actually know how to joke," he said and watched as he pulled out a pair of glasses. "You look fine," he said, chuckling when he saw the red in Stiles' cheeks, "They fit you. They may make you look nerdy but that's not a bad thing. If anything it's the opposite of bad."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me