Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Angel~ "I'll show you around." I said to Lily. I looked at Lily (I'm getting off)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 am

Shong Lee|Merlin's

"D- Do you know where my brother is?" his voice was hardly a whisper. From his pocket the boy pulled out an object. With both hands secured around it, Shong Lee slowly unclasped his fingers. In the center of his palms lay a small, golden medallion. The edges of it were trimmed with flecks of bronze and silver and the most intriguing detail was the fiery dragon laid carved in the center of the trinket. Shong Lee raised his arms to let the wizard get a better view of the item. "He always wore this." The boy prayed that Merlin recognized the symbol, for if Merlin didn't know where his brother was then who would? Shong Lee closed his eyes, awaiting the response of the magician.
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sun May 18, 2014 11:57 am

Lily nodded and quickly followed Angel as she began the tour of the base.

Merlin stared closely at the medallion, looking for something recognizable, "Hm.... i'm afraid not my boy. But i have something for you." Merlin scurried off and returned soon with a small yellow/orange marble in his hand. Merlin handed the marble to Shong Lee, "While i may not know where he is, i can help you find him. This little marble is the key. It will glow brightly whenever you are on the same world as the one thing you are truly looking for," he leaned closer to the young boy, "Never lose faith in those around you, sometimes they can bring you more than you will ever imagine." With that, Merlin stood and shooed Sora and the gang out of his house, "Go, go, you have an adventure awaiting all of you!"

Pic of the marble: Image
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Shong Lee|Bailey

Shong Lee held the marble close to his chest. The sky was blue and the sun was slightly declining in the sky overhead, a sudden gold beginning to creep along the bottom of it's surface. He placed the marble between his fingers and held it to the sky, right over the golden sun. The boy peered at the marble, it's already shining glow intensifying. Colors of flames burst before his eye as he gazed straight through the small orb. Shong Lee stood that way for several moments, a trance-like look taking place upon his face. Through the marble Shong Lee journeyed the heavens above, searching for what he was truly looking for. Then there it was. Far, far away in the sky a star pulsed. It was ever so faint compared to the others around, but Shong Lee knew in his heart what it was.
We're coming for you, Brother.
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Universe."

MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Sun May 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Kat walked back out side, not saying anything. "Maybe I should go with Sora..." she thought.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sun May 18, 2014 4:28 pm

(I'm so board right now)
Angel~ "My base has so many rooms." I said to Lily
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Lily: I nodded and followed her around. I stopped at a particularly large window and stared out at the scenery. The sun was low in the sky and cast a familiar orange glow across the terrain. I stared at the shadows, almost as if searching for something. I sensed something... as if there was something lurking in the shadows... something that was watching us. My stomach growled loudly, shaking me out of my thoughts. I turned to Angel and Taylor, "Can you show me my room? I want to get freshened up before dinner. I should be able to find my way to the dining hall on my own from there."

Sora: I watched as Donald and Goofy got onto the Gummi ship. I turned around and looked at Kat and Shong Lee, "Well, here we are... the Gummi Ship. So... if either of you want to stay, now would be the time to decide. Because i can't very well just leave you guys on one of those other worlds."

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:22 am

Kat nodded and ran onto the Gummi Ship.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Tue May 20, 2014 9:08 am

Shong Lee|Bailey

Shong Lee nodded, placing the marble deep into his pocket. "I'm still- Whoa! A Gummi Ship?" The boy exclaimed and ran up to the vessel. "I've never seen one up close..." Shong Lee gasped in awe. "Do you actually travel in this?" he ran his hand along it's shimmering surface, clearly amazed at such a craft. Shong Lee quickly boarded the ship, hardly able to wait for the ship to take off.
"Come on Sora!"
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Universe."

MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 am

Sora:
Laughing at the young boys excitement, Sora quickly got onto the ship and sat in between Donald and Goofy. Leaning over the world map he called back to Shong Lee, "Alright, we have two options. The first one looks like a giant castle of some sorts and the other looks," he squinted and looked closer, "Looks like a palace with a dragon symbol." He turned around in his seat and looked at the boy, "Where to first?"

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me