Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:35 am

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat yawned. She twitched her ears, then the kind and caring one looked to Fleur. She pawed at her friend a moment. The fiery and headshy one then turned humanoid again. She brushed at reddish hair, ears and tail twitching. The ears and tail were a shade or two darker than the hair. Shaking her head, she hurried onto the ship. She called "We're here!" and saw that Lee and Trix were already getting ready in there.

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

Turquoise eyes of the silly and playful, but stubborn and hard headed cream one looked to Jessel. She purred then smacked at her a bit. The creamy and white longcat yawned a bit. She then shook her head and transformed to humanoid as well. The blonde girl tugged gently at one of her braids. She then stopped herself, and followed the redhead. The ears and tail moved as the blonde followed Jessel. She hummed a small sound and nodded along, as Jessel announced them both.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi

The giant cat with bronze colored horns and brown fur yawned. Blue orbs then looked to the ship, watching Fleur and Jessel. The twin tailed cat realized it must be time to go. They stood to their full height, the sweet and gentle one changing forms. A blue eyed brunette with shoulder length hair now stood there. Ears and tails moved, also existing in this form. The feisty and strong willed one hurried onto the ship. "I'm here," they said, and smiled at the two alien cats.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele

"I'm here," they said to Zurteca.

(Rest of post is above, if you need it tropic. Also, since Tero is supposed to be not human, I'm thinking maybe unicorn and kelpie or water dragon (dragon horses are a thing I think, I saw a comic awhile back for a mother horse and a baby dragon horse that was a fire type))

The ash blonde one nodded at the other two. "I...maybe someone is watching us," they said, though now they worried. The only ones that should be here were other Destroyers... "Maybe...we should go check it out," they said, but weren't so sure.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot reached up. He touched his ears, then shook his head, before she looked around again. They reached for their tail, and rubbed at it a bit. The humanoid rat eared and tailed robot then lowered their hands. Purple and magenta eyes looked around once more. Their eyes landed on the crystallized cat. He was a bit strange to them, though they were a robot their-self. Shaking their head, they said "Hello, Ace."

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags

The art and music loving shy and nervous one hummed then sighed. Brown eyes, the same in both wolf and humanoid form, glanced around. The redhead shook her curly haired head. She had creamy peachy skin as well as some freckles. The average height and slender one sighed again. She wanted to turn into her wolf form, but didn't do so. Shaking her head, she scolded herself quietly. The ears and tail, also existing in this form, moved a bit as she looked around again.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male yawned a bit. The softly sky blue and white furred fluffy one looked around. Dark blue and green orbs caught sight of the sky. He purred and twitched his ears, the fluffy longer tail continuing to flick.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:17 am

Toki: "That would be a good idea." I said. I turned to Seele, I didn't want to use one of my command seals to make her do it. "Do you want to see if you can find out what is watching us, it's okay if you don't want to." I said to Seele.

Seele: I turned to Toki. Toki always asks me if I want to do something, which is why he's the best master I've gotten in years, past masters forced me to do something by using one of the command seals. I hate being forced to do anything. "I don't mind seeing if can find what is watching us, and it'll be quicker if I do it, I was hoping you were going to ask." I said to Toki. I left Toki's side to see if I can find it.

Anos: Mura, Ayano and I arrived in front of the Destroyers ship using the spell Gatom(https://maou-gakuin.fandom.com/wiki/Magic#Gatom, that's what the spell is). "Not the weirdest thing we've seen." I said to my sister Ayano and Mura.

Rina/Ayano: I looked at the destroyers ship with my brother and his girlfriend Maiya. I was glad that in this age that my brother and Maiya are together like they were 2,000 years ago.

Maiya/Mura: It's not easy to kill my boyfriend Anos, Ayano and I very easily. Anos and Ayano are mixed-blood demons and I'm half dragon child and half demon.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:10 pm

Outsiders

Cero a la Izquierda (Cero)
male - Humanoid-oni - crush is open - tags: OPEN

__
The white-haired humanoid oni wandered near the village where he was being found but was still a little unsure if it was okay for him to walk into the village and be seen by the population. He was afraid that they would not like him, or think of him as a threat, he was not so sure around others even if he did want people to call him friends.

Oremagaru (Ore)
genderfluid - elf - crush is open - tags: Open

__
The long-haired blond elf sat near a tree, on the shaded side enjoying the small grassy hill there and the flowers. They enjoyed the forest's fresh smells and listening to the birds singing, but they did know that they couldn't stay there forever they needed to move elsewhere soon too.

Zweite
agender - humanoid alien hybrid - crush is open - tags: Open

__
The pink-haired alien-human walked around the road into a small village there, They were not sure if the people there were kind or not, but they were hungry and thirsty. So they decided to try to get something to eat and drink. They looked for a shop or some sort of a kiosk, The people seemed odd everyone seemed to be some kind of rat, and being so different than them made him feel uncomfortable.

Destroyers

Cubic Zirconia
male - humanoid draconian - crush is open - tags: Toki, Seele, Tero

__
He enjoyed his room for a moment, when the boringness and hunger surprised him, He had his snacks, but alone them could not be good food. His eyes narrowed when he noticed the bed of his companion pet Ace was empty "Going out again without telling..." he muttered to himself as he walked out of the door. His eyes narrowed in annoyance when he walked close to the one-room door and saw the group of other destroyers there after hearing some of their latest words "What could be a good idea?" he asked then as his eyes scanned for them one after another.

Ace
male - crystallized cat (curse form) - crush is open - tags: Rioni

__
The cat looked up at the odd-looking robot rat "Hello...there...uh...Rioni" he responded with meows. His talking with understanding language was not the best, he was cat eventually. He could understand the other creatures very well, thanks to his original human form, but sometimes the words didn't come out the way he wanted as a cat form, so the hard words usually came out as a meow.

Invaders

Ninqyo
agender - Humanoid Kelpie - crush is open - tags:

__
They enjoyed the pool and the little waves the ship made to the water as it was moving forward. Thought they could not be there forever even if they wanted to be. Taking a deep sight the kelpie jumped out of the pool and transformed to their more human-like form. After taking some clothes on, they stepped out of the pool room and walked to the hallways, the kelpie had a very good clue where the rest could be. The blue-haired walked to the room looking over to the cat aliens and other team members "What did I miss?" they asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:45 pm

Toki: "Finding out whose watching us, because none of us have no clue what is watching us." I said to Cubic. I know Seele would find out whatever it is. One of the many things I love about Seele being my servant, is that she's really good at finding people and stuff, especially when it comes to Crow's team.

Anos:*Listening to the conversations between the destroyers.* (Because he can lol). Ayano hasn't left my side since Mura and I located her. 2,000 years ago I tried to to tell Ayano who was 7 at the time to leave the castle with my right-hand-man Shin, but she didn't want to leave my side, so I had to force her to leave, so she wouldn't see Hero Kanon kill me to create the wall between the 4 realms. I did it to protect her, and as clever as she is, and also having the same powers as me, she reincarnated herself into the magical age I did along with Shin.

Mura: *Hovering right above Anos and Ayano in her dragon child form listening to the conversations.* Its impossible to even separate my boyfriend Anos and his little sister Ayano. Even though Ayano's body in the magical age is 18 years older than Anos, she is still considered Anos's little sister.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:30 pm

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat yawned. She twitched her ears, then the kind and caring one looked to Fleur. She pawed at her friend a moment. The fiery and headshy one then turned humanoid again. She brushed at reddish hair, ears and tail twitching. The ears and tail were a shade or two darker than the hair. Shaking her head, she hurried onto the ship. She called "We're here!" and saw that Lee and Trix were already getting ready in there.

Turquoise eyes of the silly and playful, but stubborn and hard headed cream one looked to Jessel. She purred then smacked at her a bit. The creamy and white longcat yawned a bit. She then shook her head and transformed to humanoid as well. The blonde girl tugged gently at one of her braids. She then stopped herself, and followed the redhead. The ears and tail moved as the blonde followed Jessel. She hummed a small sound and nodded along, as Jessel announced them both.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi

The giant cat with bronze colored horns and brown fur yawned. Blue orbs then looked to the ship, watching Fleur and Jessel. The twin tailed cat realized it must be time to go. They stood to their full height, the sweet and gentle one changing forms. A blue eyed brunette with shoulder length hair now stood there. Ears and tails moved, also existing in this form. The feisty and strong willed one hurried onto the ship. "I'm here," they said, and smiled at the two alien cats.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Cubic

(Rest of post is above, if you need it tropic. Also, since Tero is supposed to be not human, I'm thinking maybe unicorn and kelpie or water dragon (dragon horses are a thing I think, I saw a comic awhile back for a mother horse and a baby dragon horse that was a fire type))

The ash blonde one nodded at the other two. "You're so nice," they said to Toki, meaning because he didn't force Seele to do something. They then blushed and looked away quickly. They looked to Cubic Zirconia, and only nodded along to what Toki had said, since Toki had answered.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot giggled a bit. "Yes, hello...did you...need something from me?" they asked. The purple and magenta eyes looked around a moment. They noticed the other Destroyers around, and said "There's Cubic Zirconia."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: open, if Silver Cat wants to find them or just notice them

The pretty one, who could be considered somewhat handsome, hummed a bit. Milk chocolate colored eyes looked around. The tanned, dark haired one shook their head. They brushed at shoulder length hair, then the beautiful lashed and lipped one sighed. The five foot five one let cat ears and tail move around a bit. They were wearing blue shorts and a blue-gray shirt that day. They also had the heart locket, with the Neko parent's picture. They poked at it a bit, then began to walk.

N- m- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ V and Uzi- Tags: V and Uzi

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes smiled. V and Uzi were cuddled up together, though if he woke them they'd jump apart...He didn't like how they acted like they didn't like each other. Therefore, he didn't wake them, just continued to fly the ship, having left that mining planet.

V- f- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ N and Uzi- Tags: N and Uzi

The light haired and yellow eyed female made a small sound. Despite being robots, they actually did sleep, or sort of in a way. They more likely powered down to conserve energy. One could call it sleeping though, considering the worker drones had even gone to school.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18- neutral- Worker Drone- w/ N and V- Tags: N and V

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept as well. She was gripping onto V like the other was some sort of lifeline. She wasn't aware of such things, of course. She, and V too, had no idea N had been watching them, either.

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags

The art and music loving shy and nervous one hummed then sighed. Brown eyes, the same in both wolf and humanoid form, glanced around. The redhead shook her curly haired head. She had creamy peachy skin as well as some freckles. The average height and slender one sighed again. She wanted to turn into her wolf form, but didn't do so. Shaking her head, she scolded herself quietly. The ears and tail, also existing in this form, moved a bit as she looked around again.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male yawned a bit. The softly sky blue and white furred fluffy one looked around. Dark blue and green orbs caught sight of the sky. He purred and twitched his ears, the fluffy longer tail continuing to flick.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:51 am

Outsiders

__
The white-haired humanoid oni wandered near the village where he was being found but was still a little unsure if it was okay for him to walk into the village and be seen by the population. He was afraid that they would not like him, or think of him as a threat, he was not so sure around others even if he did want people to call him friends.

Oremagaru (Ore)

__
The long-haired blond elf sat near a tree, on the shaded side enjoying the small grassy hill there and the flowers. They enjoyed the forest's fresh smells and listening to the birds singing, but they did know that they couldn't stay there forever they needed to move elsewhere soon too.

Zweite
agender - humanoid alien hybrid - crush is maybe Anos - tags: Open

__
The pink-haired alien-human walked around the road into a small village there, They were not sure if the people there were kind or not, but they were hungry and thirsty. So they decided to try to get something to eat and drink. They looked for a shop or some sort of a kiosk, The people seemed odd everyone seemed to be some kind of rat, and being so different than them made him feel uncomfortable.

Destroyers

Cubic Zirconia
male - humanoid draconian - crush is open - tags: Toki, Seele, Tero, Rioni

__
He looked at them blinking his eyes "Ooh, and who could be watching us, we're out in space...nobody can be watching us except maybe another spaceship...eventually could this ship actually inform us if there is another spaceship close by?" he said to them rather annoyed. His eyes looked at Rioni the robot there, somehow hearing the robot's conversation with the Ace "Just call me Cubic...no need to say my last name every time you call my name" he called out of the robot.

Ace

__
He looked at the robot "No, not really just come here to find something to do..." he responded to Rioni. His crystallized ears moved a little bit as the robot mentioned Cubic and gave a look his way "Great...cool..." he meowed a little disappointed or just annoyed to see the dragonian, who was kind of like his master.

Invaders

Ninqyo
agender - Humanoid Kelpie - crush is open - tags: Team Lumi

__
They enjoyed the pool and the little waves the ship made to the water as it was moving forward. Thought they could not be there forever even if they wanted to be. Taking a deep sight the kelpie jumped out of the pool and transformed to their more human-like form. After taking some clothes on, they stepped out of the pool room and walked to the hallways, the kelpie had a very good clue where the rest could be. The blue-haired walked to the room looking over to the cat aliens and other team members "What did I miss?" they asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:17 pm

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi

The blue eyed brunette with shoulder length hair looked over as the Kelpie appeared. They nodded their head to them a moment. They then said "You didn't really miss anything. I believe Lee and Trix are just trying to get the ship ready to go. Is...everyone here?" they asked the other. They didn't know if Ninqyo would know that answer.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Cubic

The ash blonde one nodded at the other two. "You're so nice," they said to Toki, meaning because he didn't force Seele to do something. They then blushed and looked away quickly.

They rolled their eyes a bit as they looked at Cubic. "You knew we aren't in space right now, right?" they asked him. "We're still at our base, on a planet. Everyone else needs to get on the ship and come over here, and tell Zurteca we're ready to go." They were pretty sure there were some other Destroyers left to board the ship. They weren't entirely sure, though...

The small brownish haired humanoid robot sighed a bit. "Fine..,Cubic," they called to him, then looked to the crystal cat. They tilted their head as they noticed something. Lowering their voice, they asked "Ace, do you...not actually like him, or has he been being mean to you or something?"

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: open, if Silver Cat wants to find them or just notice them

The pretty one, who could be considered somewhat handsome, hummed a bit. Milk chocolate colored eyes looked around. The tanned, dark haired one shook their head. They brushed at shoulder length hair, then the beautiful lashed and lipped one sighed. The five foot five one let cat ears and tail move around a bit. They were wearing blue shorts and a blue-gray shirt that day. They also had the heart locket, with the Neko parent's picture. They poked at it a bit, then began to walk.

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes smiled. V and Uzi were cuddled up together, though if he woke them they'd jump apart...He didn't like how they acted like they didn't like each other. Therefore, he didn't wake them, just continued to fly the ship, having left that mining planet.

The light haired and yellow eyed female made a small sound. Despite being robots, they actually did sleep, or sort of in a way. They more likely powered down to conserve energy. One could call it sleeping though, considering the worker drones had even gone to school.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept as well. She was gripping onto V like the other was some sort of lifeline. She wasn't aware of such things, of course. She, and V too, had no idea N had been watching them, either.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:56 pm

Silver Cat AKA Jewel: *Runs into Kuro on the destroyers ship.* "Sorry, I didn't mean to run into you." I said to Kuro. "Your a neko, oh my gosh, I've never even seen one and I'm looking right at what, this is amazing." I said to Kuro excitedly.

Maiya/Mura: I stopped hovering above my boyfriend Anos and his little sister Ayano. I landed next to Anos and changed back from my dragon child form to my normal form in the magical age. I used my power to hide or reveal my Blue Crystal magic eyes to hide them. I know Anos loves my beautiful Blue crystal magic eyes. My eyes are the reason that Anos was attracted to me 2,000 years ago as well as now.

Seele: I came back to Toki and the others. "What's watching us is a neko bot, I couldn't find who had created it though, I'm guessing whoever created it, is on The Destroyers ship, I know for sure that some sort of type of creation magic or magic created it, I wish I could tell but I can't." I said

Toki: I saw Seele had come back. "Cool, that okay Seele, thanks Seele, you are the best and you rock." I said to Seele.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:33 pm

[eh heh, Kuroa was meant to be off the ship to start, but I'll say they were sneaking around on the ship]

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi

The blue eyed brunette with shoulder length hair looked over as the Kelpie appeared. They nodded their head to them a moment. They then said "You didn't really miss anything. I believe Lee and Trix are just trying to get the ship ready to go. Is...everyone here?" they asked the other. They didn't know if Ninqyo would know that answer.

The ash blonde one looked over as Seele returned. When she said she'd found a robot, a Neko bot, they tilted their head at that. "A...Neko bot, like...a cat? Or is it human like with cat ears and a tail?" they asked, since it could be either of those. Neko generally meant cat, but it had been given a double meaning by humans. It now also meant a human, humanoid, with cat ears and tail. They then said "Should we...go look at it? Maybe it could lead us to whoever owns it."

The small brownish haired humanoid robot sighed a bit. "Fine..,Cubic," they called to him, then looked to the crystal cat. They tilted their head as they noticed something. Lowering their voice, they asked "Ace, do you...not actually like him, or has he been being mean to you or something?"

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. Their alien kitties were with them, which looked pretty normal. They just had bigger ears and kind of lion like tails. The cats were cat sized, so it was like a lion cat hybrid but small, and with the big ears. They were honestly like Lynx or Maine coon ears. Kuroi was, of course, dark of fur. Shiro was white, as the name implied. Kuroa gasped as someone bumped into them, and said "I...it's okay...and yes I'm a Neko, part Neko."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:55 am

Outsiders

__

Oremagaru (Ore)

__

Zweite
agender - humanoid alien hybrid - crush is maybe Anos - tags: Open (Sneaked into the destroyers ship)

__
The pink-haired alien thought wandered to the forest to a more open area. They saw nothing in the open area, but they were sure that there was something hiding near the area, next to the rocks 'a spaceship?' they thought to themselves as their curiousness won the fear, of what that could mean. They walked closer to the ship, watching it with interest. There were two doors other was open, like the main door to the ship, but on the back side there was another door that seemed to be closed, they wanted to give a try to the closet door if it was not a full closet. They sneaked to the door, tried the handler and the door opened 'Well...that was easy...but is this really a wise decision? Nah it doesn't matter if I don't get caught by anyone this ship holds inside of it...' they thought to themselves as they slowly got inside the ship and closed the door behind them.

Destroyers

Cubic Zirconia
male - humanoid draconian - crush is open - tags: Toki, Seele, Tero, Rioni

__
He looked at Tero who answered him first, looking annoyed "Great...this happens when there is not a boss on this ship...the plan was to be already left on this planet...And I'm pretty sure there is everyone in this room right now...As long some of you did recruit more people who never came..." he said rather impatient. He sighed as they were talking about some neko bots "Do as you please..." he muttered something.

Ace

__
He looked at the robot with a deep sight as he listened to the question "Not really, he is not bad...but I hate that he acts like I am just a cat, a pet...for him, I could only do cat things, but I don't want to do just that...even if I am a cat...now..." he said sitting down. He looked at the ground "he promised to find the cure for this form of mine, as this is not who I really am, but he is not doing anything...he is not looking and I don't know where to look it either...." he said then sighed once again.

Invaders

Ninqyo
agender - Humanoid Kelpie - crush is open - tags: Team Lumi

__
They looked at Sorra and the few others "Well If you see everyone in this room then we could be all there, we don't really have many members there either..." they said with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me