A New Era Of Magic O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Crocus 3

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 am

She looked at the blonde walking beside her eyeing her carefully even with the warm reassuring smile she was presented with. A rare display of concern showing bright and active behind hazel orbs as she did so. "As discussed you'll have to hold off the Garou Knights long enough for me to locate what we're looking for.", she said, "I can't leave Cealum with you, I may need him depending on what else is guarding his key, and I'll need to be able to unseal his gate to form a Contract with him so Cealum will have to go back anyway."

The cloaked figure took an instinctive half a side step closer to her blonde companion as the want to make sure she was alright bubbled up inside her. It had nothing to do with said blonde's abilities. The figure was more then confident in them and knew better then to underestimate her companion.....but still. She still didn't like the idea of leaving the other alone for very long and there was no telling how long it would take her to find their quarry. Unless they could find another solution.... "We will come find you as soon as we can. Do what you want but try not to waste too much strength alri-AGH!”

Without warning the figure ended up crashing to the cobbled street in a heap, but she wasn’t the only one. For there all tangled up with her, and getting several stares of confusion from passers by, was another young women.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Era Of Magic O&A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:36 pm

Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel- Eli, E, Dragon Boy, Prince of Hearts- m- 16- Natsu x Lucy- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Homosexual- Rank B- Magic Card and Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- really nice blue-gray handled sword- Tags: Jesse, Ellena, Tsubaki and Pania

The pink and blonde haired male laid brown gaze on none other than Jesse. He shook his head at the other male. He saw him speaking, though the man seemed to be mostly doing so to himself. He sighed and shook his head a couple times, at that. He then gave a small smile to the other man. They were like a family here, he knew his parents thought so. He himself felt the same way about the other guild members. Therefore, he offered a smile to Jesse. He headed over to him, asking "Are ya happy to see me?" He then shook his head, developing a serious look on his face. He was going to ask something else, but then Ellena walked over. He smiled at her as well, saying "Hello, Ellena."

He then sighed as an Exceed cat approached him. He shook his head as she asked if he wanted to join them on missions. "Pania...I'm not so sure that's allowed. I'm still a student, and I'd feel much more comfortable if my parents or one of their friends was around. Speaking of...have any of you seen my dad or mom?" he asked. Maybe one of them would know where the two were at. Then again, maybe they wouldn't. However, he had to try asking anyway.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower (by dad) and Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Lesbian; Lena very likely- Rank B- Light magic (golden) and developing earthen magic- bow and arrows, twin blades with bluish handles- Tags: Jesse, Elijah, Tsubaki and Pania

The golden and brown haired girl hummed a small tune. She walked over to the two males, offering a smile back to Elijah. She nodded to Jesse, though pouted a bit. She then shook her head, saying "Lady Sunshine, huh?" and tilting her head. She then smiled as she said "Morning." She glanced to Elijah as he addressed the feline, then spoke to them all. She shook her head at his question. "I haven't seen either of them yet today," she said, but wasn't too worried.

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- millennia but looks in twenties- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan; small one in Plue maybe, Sagittarius maybe, Lepus- formerly sealed in village, now with Lena- S rank- Fire and transformation (big gray fox)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena

The dark eyed ash blonde tilted her head a bit, as the other eyed her. She dipped her head to her, then focused ahead. She listened as the girl then spoke of the plan. She nodded and said "Yes, I know, and you can trust me to do so. I won't let those dumb Knights get near you..." she muttered. Her eyes flashed a bit as she said so, and she imagined it. She could use her fire against them for sure. She could use transformation to fox form as well, as her fox form was very big. She then gave a reassuring smile to the girl. She noticed how she took a half step closer. She reached out to nudge her playfully, then squeezed her shoulder. It was meant to be a reassuring thing from her.

She hummed a small sound, then shook her head a couple times. She glanced around again as they walked, being watchful. She sighed a small sound, then took a breath. She didn't like humans...but she had to admit some of their inventions and such were good. Shaking her head, she glanced to the other again. She nodded to the other, then yelped. "Le- Star child!" she cried, not wanting to use either actual name. Then again, calling her Lena even out here might have been fine.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi, Princessa sometimes- f- millennia, looks 22- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- bi- sealed in unknown location- S rank- chain magic- sword and shield- Tags: not in play yet

The pretty creamy skinned one dressed in a green blouse and darker skirt, with darker green eyes and long straight brunette hair -soon-
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛
Lupus- Wolfie if you're brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- millennia, adult wolf- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Homosexual- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Reflector magic, telepathy- Tags: not in play yet

The glowing red eyed giant wispy smoky shadowy wolf

Equuleus the Foal- Leus, Star Colt- m- millennia but looks like a colt- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Time magic- Tags: not in play yet

The grayish eyed stardust or star filled night sky resembling colt
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:51 pm

Shiraragi Tsujuro | male | no guild | S-rank wizard | white dragon slayer magic | tags: Nala

He eat his ordered snacks and finished his drinks. He looked over to the windows as he waited for his Exceed partner to finish his meals too "you ready?" he asked him when it seemed like the cat finished his drinks "good, then let's go...that guild Fairy tail is not too far" he said to him, taking the dry to its place and left the cafeteria "now then... let's start our..." he said but stopped when he noticed the female at the sideway "you know girl it's forbidden to sat there?" he said pointing the -do not sit there- sigh.

Jazz | male | Exceed | no guild | Aero & Battle mode shift | tags: Nala

He eat the snacks and after finishing his drinks he nodded to Shiraragi "yeah, let's go to the Fairy tail..." he called out as he flew behind the white-haired male "do you think they will welcome us or will they go against us first?" he managed to ask him, but after seeing the girl there he didn't really wait for a response to that yet.

Tsubaki Cheney | female | fairy tail | Normal rank | black dragon slayer magic | tags: Elijah

She watched the conversations with Pania and the two young guild members, feeling a little awkward for her to run to them just like that, and she looked elsewhere when she heard the way the Exceed spoke to them or the boy mostly. She took some mission paper out of the wall and got to the Ecxeed "come on Pania, I found a mission for us so let's do that then..." she said crapping to the winged calico cat. She looked at the pink-haired boy "Sorry about that...Elijah..." she said with a shy yet embarrassed smile.

Pania | female | exceed | fairy tail | healing & teleportation magic | tags: Elijah

She looked at the boy with pure confusion "what? How old are you? I am sorry I thought you were near the same age as Tsubaki there...but if you're not allowed to do missions alone...sorry to bother you then" she said to the boy. She looked at Ellena, she knew that this girl was younger than Tsubaki, but did she need permission for her parents too? "we're done some missions together...without any permission for parents..." she decided to say, not wanting to say it out loud that the boy may be a coward.
____
Ophiuchus "the snake charmer" | female | eclipse spirit | Sabertooth | snake & hearing magic | tags: Yukino

The long-haired eclipse spirit rolled around at the sofa, of the Sabertooth's room which belonged to her owner the Yukino. She was bored to death, nothing interesting had happened for days and she was starting to get impatient, including that her owner hardy even used her for battles the way she used those celestial spirits "those who are so mighty...uh, I am mightiest than then all together...I am mighty drago...no snake..." she spoke with a loud voice "Yukinooo, hey you, let's go to do something, anything is fine, even eating pizza buffet is better than nothing..." she rolled around the sofa, making her roll over to the floor "ouch...where is that girl anyway?" she asked as she stood to sit.

Drago "the dragon" | male | eclipse spirit | take over (Beast soul) | tags: n/a
Lepus "the hare" | male | eclipse spirit | illusion magic & charm | tags: n/a

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 2

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:19 pm

“I haven’t seen them but....”, looking over at Tsunagi and Pania, “.....I think you should go with them. Why not right? Plus if Lucy and Natsu had an issue with you doing a job without them then they can relax knowing you’ve got these two with you. Its not like you’ll be alone. Just tell me where you’re going and what you’re doing so I can keep track of it and answer their questions when they show up.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:30 pm

Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel- Eli, E, Dragon Boy, Prince of Hearts- m- 16- Natsu x Lucy- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Homosexual- Rank B- Magic Card and Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- really nice blue-gray handled sword- Tags: Jesse, Ellena, Tsubaki and Pania

The pink and blonde haired male sighed and shook his head. He finally said "Fine...fine," and looked over to see them going. "Um...I think they're leaving," he said. He ran over to the girl and cat, saying "Jesse says I should go with you, but I need to tell him where I'm going. My parents might ask questions, so he wants to know where I'm going. Um...do you have a mission you're going on? If so, where is it at? I'll go tell Jesse quick, then we could go."

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower (by dad) and Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Lesbian; Lena very likely- Rank B- Light magic (golden) and developing earthen magic- bow and arrows, twin blades with bluish handles- Tags: Jesse, Elijah, Tsubaki and Pania

The golden and brown haired girl hummed a small tune. She rolled her eyes as she listened to Jesse speaking to Elijah, and convincing him. She shrugged, to herself more than anything. She then smiled as she looked at Jesse. "Will they really ask questions?" she asked, meaning Natsu and Lucy. She watched Elijah talking to the girl.

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- millennia but looks in twenties- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan; small one in Plue maybe, Sagittarius maybe, Lepus- formerly sealed in village, now with Lena- S rank- Fire and transformation (big gray fox)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena

The dark eyed ash blonde tilted her head a bit, as the other eyed her. She dipped her head to her, then focused ahead. She listened as the girl then spoke of the plan. She nodded and said "Yes, I know, and you can trust me to do so. I won't let those dumb Knights get near you..." she muttered. Her eyes flashed a bit as she said so, and she imagined it. She could use her fire against them for sure. She could use transformation to fox form as well, as her fox form was very big. She then gave a reassuring smile to the girl. She noticed how she took a half step closer. She reached out to nudge her playfully, then squeezed her shoulder. It was meant to be a reassuring thing from her.

She hummed a small sound, then shook her head a couple times. She glanced around again as they walked, being watchful. She sighed a small sound, then took a breath. She didn't like humans...but she had to admit some of their inventions and such were good. Shaking her head, she glanced to the other again. She nodded to the other, then yelped. "Le- Star child!" she cried, not wanting to use either actual name. Then again, calling her Lena even out here might have been fine.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi, Princessa sometimes- f- millennia, looks 22- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- bi- sealed in unknown location- S rank- chain magic- sword and shield- Tags: not in play yet

The pretty creamy skinned one dressed in a green blouse and darker skirt, with darker green eyes and long straight brunette hair -soon-
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛
Lupus- Wolfie if you're brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- millennia, adult wolf- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Homosexual- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Reflector magic, telepathy- Tags: not in play yet

Equuleus the Foal- Leus, Star Colt- m- millennia but looks like a colt- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Time magic- Tags: not in play yet

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 3

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:44 am

Grinning as he watched Elijah run off for a moment before turning his attention back to Ellena, the young man reached under the counter top of the bar. After a second, he hefted a large book up onto the surface before proceeding to open in. “Possibly. Even if they didn’t it is still my job to know who went where doing what though, and record everything right in here. This way we can keep track of our members and jobs. So either way I’ve got to know.”

Flipping through the pages, “So. What can I do for you today? Are you thinking of taking a job yourself?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:37 am

Shiraragi Tsujuro | male | no guild | S-rank wizard | white dragon slayer magic | tags: Nala

He eat his ordered snacks and finished his drinks. He looked over to the windows as he waited for his Exceed partner to finish his meals too "you ready?" he asked him when it seemed like the cat finished his drinks "good, then let's go...that guild Fairy tail is not too far" he said to him, taking the dry to its place and left the cafeteria "now then... let's start our..." he said but stopped when he noticed the female at the sideway "you know girl it's forbidden to sat there?" he said pointing the -do not sit there- sigh.

Jazz | male | Exceed | no guild | Aero & Battle mode shift | tags: Nala

He eat the snacks and after finishing his drinks he nodded to Shiraragi "yeah, let's go to the Fairy tail..." he called out as he flew behind the white-haired male "do you think they will welcome us or will they go against us first?" he managed to ask him, but after seeing the girl there he didn't really wait for a response to that yet.

Tsubaki Cheney | female | fairy tail | Normal rank | black dragon slayer magic | tags: Elijah

She started to make her way out of the guild as she heard the boy calling for them once again "...a mission to look for some missing twins?" she responded, as she looked at the mission paper in her hand. The mission was pretty new, those twins got missing yesterday noon and so far not yet been found or seen by anyone.

Pania | female | exceed | fairy tail | healing & teleportation magic | tags: Elijah

She turned to the boy little surprised "hm, so my words were heard" she muttered in a silent voice. She looked at Tsubaki with a smirk "looking for persons, that's odd for you to take a mission like that...oh well it's fine to me I don't mind really" she said to the girl before looking back to the boy.
____
Ophiuchus "the snake charmer" | female | eclipse spirit | Sabertooth | snake & hearing magic | tags: Yukino

The long-haired eclipse spirit rolled around at the sofa, of the Sabertooth's room which belonged to her owner the Yukino. She was bored to death, nothing interesting had happened for days and she was starting to get impatient, including that her owner hardy even used her for battles the way she used those celestial spirits "those who are so mighty...uh, I am mightiest than then all together...I am mighty drago...no snake..." she spoke with a loud voice "Yukinooo, hey you, let's go to do something, anything is fine, even eating pizza buffet is better than nothing..." she rolled around the sofa, making her roll over to the floor "ouch...where is that girl anyway?" she asked as she stood to sit.

Drago "the dragon" | male | eclipse spirit | take over (Beast soul) | tags: n/a
Lepus "the hare" | male | eclipse spirit | illusion magic & charm | tags: n/a

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:16 pm

The pink and blonde haired male nodded to her, and said "Okay. Let me go tell Jesse quick," he said, running back to the man. "It's a mission to find missing twins, and it looks like we're going now." He told him this, then turned to head back to the girl and Exceed again.

The golden and brown haired girl hummed a small tune. She giggled a bit as she watched the boy run off, then he ran back. She listened as he said what the mission was, then turned to head off. She turned her attention back to the man. "I...don't know," she said to him. "What if I'm needed here?" she asked, as she didn't like to fight, but would if she had to. "You know I don't really like to fight...It would be better if I went on a mission with someone else, or even more than one person."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse 4

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:08 pm

"Alright! You three be careful, you hear!? Watch out for each other!", the maroon haired Slayer shouted after the trio before turning to his book. Pulling out a pen he started scribbling them and their job down on the pages. There was a ton of other writing as Jesse, apparently, kept pretty detailed records.

Listening to Ellena, Jesse couldn't help but smile as he worked. "I know how you feel, I'm not a big fan of fighting either.", a brief pause and then, "You know your mentor really didn't like fighting either from what I've heard."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crocus 4

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:57 pm

The figure lay unmoving splayed out over the cobblestone street, her hands twitching where she lay. This lasted for only a moment though as she slowly righted herself back up onto her legs sitting back and rubbing her arms. She'd be feeling the crash. She was feeling the collision with the ground now but wasn't about to let that slow or stop things.....they couldn't afford it.

"I'm fine.", came the reply as she slowly got to her feet slightly unsteady in her shoes but managing, "Just taken by surprise. I was distracted." Yes she was distracted. Distracted by concern for her companion which, annoyingly, she couldn't avoid or get rid of no matter how hard she wished too...and she knew it. "We still have another target after this and we've wasted enough time as is, let's get this reunion underway.", she said determined as she beaded down the street for the Fiore Palace.

Flower Light Palace: Mercurius
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me